India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Massive Protests in PorkiShitani Occuiped J&K against PorkiShitani Hijada Army and Occupation Government over the PorkiShitani and Chinese Exploitation of Land and Resources of Gilgit-Baltistan for CPEC. Note: This could also maybe related to the Chinese Persecution of Uighur and Hui Pisslams in Xinjiang and Han Majority Areas in China. Since Many Dardic People in these Areas have Families in Xinjiang or have Married into Uyghur Families in Xinjiang.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The way we are acting nowadays is beastly.:devil:
When Manmohan Singh was prime minister things were very depressing.
Yes very true. Hearing the Veergati of our soldiers very other week on the LOC and later 26/11 was very sad and Depressing. Manmohan Singh was a Weak, Moronic and stupid leader. He is one of the reasons why Khangressi Dogs went down in the first place along with there Pappu Family.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Lol Demotards and Pramila JayaChand are trying so hard to destroy India-US Relations. US says they will “Sanction” India if India doesn’t “listen” to them and do as they say. If US loves Pisslams so much then they should take all of them into there own country not disturb India.

Last edited:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

Lol Demotards and Pramila JayaChand are trying so hard to destroy India-US Relations. US says they will “Sanction” India if India doesn’t “listen” to them and do as they say. If US loves Pisslams so much then they should take all of them into there own country not disturb India.
I don't think USA will commit same mistake again like Modi, sanctioned him first and then welcomed him grand style. They realize Amit Shah may become PM of India. Besides that Amit Shah has major pull and backing in Indian politics. It may develop cracks in India US relations.

abhay rajput

Country flag

I have been telling that let USA sanctions once in for all. We have been hearing about this sanctions threat from years .

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This idiot lady does not know that what we are doing is minimal considering the large population is radicalized with Islamic radial ideology and their dream is khilafat. Had this sort of development happened anywhere else including Europe or US, they would have handled it with much heavy hand. Speaking for these radical has become a fashion. Bloody, we had curfew in Amadavad for months but nobody spoke for us. Why hell the instinct of all these pseudo liberal invokes only when radicals are responded to restrict their ugly design. Why nobody speaks for innocents like Kashmiri Pundits. If she is really concern for human rights, she should speaks for Pundits who are victims. Here everyone is advocating for oppressors and nobody speaks for victims. Human right activism has become a dirty business to become rich on the name of Humanity.

sorcerer

Country flag

not going to happen as Rajnath Singh is going to visit US for the US India 2+2 in the coming days.
Them US is also planning on closing the technology sharing agreement with India..
They wontdo anything to hinder it..
that is just another wet dream of the liberandoos in USA

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

sorcerer

Country flag
Pak resorts to heavy shelling along LoC in Poonch, civilian injured

Pakistani troops continued to target civilian hamlets and forward posts along the LoC in the twin sectors of Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir with intense shelling overnight, resulting in injuries to a civilian, officials said on Tuesday.

sorcerer

Country flag
Boost for Navy: India set to lease third Akula-class nuclear attack submarine from Russia

India and Russia have begun discussions for the lease of a third Akula-class nuclear-powered attack submarine.

Discussions are at a very preliminary stage but India is aware of the "submarine gap" in the 2020s, particularly in the later years. One possibility is to lease another Akula-class submarine from Russia.

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia has to open its oil taps to flow oil down south otherwise all its investments are going to doom. India will join this project if Russia does it and China comes back to its sense understanding India's regional concerns and tames its dog Pakistan.
Why do I have this feeling that poK will be settled soon without a war but diplomatically...
There will be skirmish cuz we got factions in pakistan....but still.

Been watching some high profile visits..etc etc to both India and pakistan...and how most of the key political players travel to both nations..
:popcorn:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Why do I have this feeling that poK will be settled soon without a war but diplomatically...
There will be skirmish cuz we got factions in pakistan....but still.

Been watching some high profile visits..etc etc to both India and pakistan...and how most of the key political players travel to both nations..
:popcorn:
It will happen but my guess is there will be some kind of dismantling and defanging of Pakistan army and change in the political set up before borders are opened. The main impediment is Pakistani illiteracy and lack of stamina that they fall back quickly to Islamic fundamentalism after moving forward with reforms and social-statesmanship.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Right. India should make a law stating that the country shall automatically disqualify countries from making bids in Indian defense contracts if they have made statements against Indian interests in the past 3 years. Let them come back to hawk their wares in 2023.

No point buying weapons to defend our interests if the one selling us those weapons is directly acting against those interests. It's like rewarding bad behavior.
+1
To be expanded to "statements or actions" to be grounds for disqualification. While sentiments for disqualification exist today - as in kicking out the turds from the Fleet Support Ship contract - enshrining this sentiment into law would be far more potent. This would leave little wriggle room for our politicians to work back room deals with cozies that may not be in the best of Indian interests.

As in considering the Gripen bid for MMRCA 2.0 when SAAB has supplied AWACs to porkis to detect the very Gripen they propose to sell to India. When the turds can be kicked out for a supplying a platform like corvettes to the porkis, SAAB having supplied a far more potent platform to the porkis should get no free pass. It's like the makers of anti-virus who create viruses to boost their own sales.

OTOH I detect a chanakyan brain at play - bring on the competitors, the more the merrier to hammer down the price of the favourite. That would explain F21 with its hat still in the ring.

#pkmkb #destroypakistan

abhay rajput

Country flag
not going to happen as Rajnath Singh is going to visit US for the US India 2+2 in the coming days.
Them US is also planning on closing the technology sharing agreement with India..
They wontdo anything to hinder it..
that is just another wet dream of the liberandoos in USA
Watch this video . My question is what stoping indian govt. To stand against foreign occupation of other country resources..
Don't think usa is Saint . They have killed millions of people all over the world in the past several years, and they are teaching us morals... hypocrisy much

Spindrift

Watch this video . My question is what stoping indian govt. To stand against foreign occupation of other country resources..
Don't think usa is Saint . They have killed millions of people all over the world in the past several years, and they are teaching us morals... hypocrisy much
What do you think those foreign countries will do if India stands against their occupation?
One thing that comes to mind they'll stop giving work visas or renewing them for the millions of Indians that are in those foreign.....

abhay rajput

Country flag
What do you think those foreign countries will do if India stands against their occupation?
One thing that comes to mind they'll stop giving work visas or renewing them for the millions of Indians that are in those foreign.....
No my point is that USA or any p5 memeber have no moral right to tell us about anything especially human rights issues. I mean we would still be better even if kill every single person in Kashmir (hypothetical). After all USA , China, Russia , UK , and France have killed millions of people all over the world even today they are doing that and then they go on to lecture everyone about democracy, freedom blah blah blah... hypocrisy much...

Spindrift

No my point is that USA or any p5 memeber have no moral right to tell us about anything especially human rights issues. I mean we would still be better even if kill every single person in Kashmir (hypothetical). After all USA , China, Russia , UK , and France have killed millions of people all over the world even today they are doing that and then they go on to lecture everyone about democracy, freedom blah blah blah... hypocrisy much...
Right, in international politics there is no question or room for morality.... they can do all that because they are in a position of power and we are not. The P5 nations may be going after each other in appearance, but it's usually "you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles