India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimih

Country flag
The US is recaliberating, and has given up on the dream of dominating central Asia (atleast for the next few decades) and is focused on slowing down the advancing influence of Russia in Europe and China in Asia..
Dont think so

Afghan Pullout Leaves U.S. Looking for Other Places to Station Its Troops

Options range from nearby Central Asian countries to Gulf allies to Navy ships at sea

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This tweet pretty much sums up the US campaign in GWOT.

View attachment 98223

US sincerity and intentions are always questionable. Fucked up Iraq, Vietnam, Middle East, Africa, Asia... their motive is obviously to create more chaos and Demoncrats excel at it.
No.. Americ*nts have a short memory.. They come wagging their artificially/technologically advanced d*ck hoping that the natives will just bow in awe..
When the natives show the middle finger, and hit the Yankies in the nuts, they start to wonder why they are in the first place.. And being saat Samandar Paar with lousy Canada and Mexico as their neighbors affords them this luxury.. So, they go back.. sharpen their d*cks for another 10 years, and try their luck again somewhere else.. rinse .. repeat..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dont think so

Afghan Pullout Leaves U.S. Looking for Other Places to Station Its Troops

Options range from nearby Central Asian countries to Gulf allies to Navy ships at sea

Will not work.. The kind of weaponry that can be moved through the northern supply route into Afghanistan is limited as Russia pretty much has a veto over it.. and Central Asian states will not cross Russia.. So, unless US cuts a deal with Russia, full blown operations from a neighboring base in Central asia .. is not happening..
Also, sustained carrier based operations.. or long distance operations, are impractical and won't make much of an impact on the ground..

another_armchair

Country flag
I remember some years back I saw a YouTube video where moslems in a village in mallapuram district in kerala don't use internet and only telephones to keep themselves anonymous, it really help in not tracking them you know!!
I wonder if these are SMS gateway devices used to send bulk SMS(mostly marketing SMS). Some decent money can be made with these.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is Afghanistan really going to fall to Taliban ? or paki propganda is higher than the actual condition on ground. .

Army jyada important hai ya Airforce?

CDS Rawat Vs CAS Bhadauria

Ground forces are more important ,always have always will be. The way SAM , anti air artillery & surveillance capabilities are growing air force days are numbered in long run. This includes stealth plane.

Jimih

Country flag
Is Afghanistan really going to fall to Taliban ? or paki propganda is higher than the actual condition on ground. .
Wasn't the Taliban the Afghan army before the U.S. invaded?

Harry101

Country flag
I dnt fear radicals .. i fear our crazy seculars who have crazy idea of secularism .. this is our ex SC judge saying .. u can clearly notice his prejudice for Afgan regime providing rule of law and freedom to women .. This was also the guy who said not Gandhi.. Akbar was father of india .. though i disagree with both 😅

Eye opener for dhimmis on how these secular bhai chara people will abandon general citizens if something of this sort happens in India anytime in future.

Last edited:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
US completes Afghanistan withdrawal.. All combat troops have left. Only 650 troops present to protect embassy and Kabul airport.

From the article:

But all American combat troops and aircraft are now out of Afghanistan, officials said, so any military support to the Afghan forces will have to come from American bases eight hours away in Qatar or the United Arab Emirates.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Ek joke sunane aaye hain... sab mil kar hasna uske baad

What if Pakis militarily attack a target inside India in future alleging it was terrorist base... duly supported by China & Turkey... & Russia keeping mum... & US confused about what to do since they are looking towards the carrot of "military base"

chalo sab log🤣 shuru ho jao

Everything can happen with a nation like ours... the most indecisive & vulnerable
I tell you another joke, Indian crosses the LoC and cuts off linkage between China and Pakistan. China cannot do anything as it is on the other side and significant IA presence and Pakistan as of usual decides to fight another day. International powers keep their silence since this is a disputed border and try to talk peace.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ek joke sunane aaye hain... sab mil kar hasna uske baad

What if Pakis militarily attack a target inside India in future alleging it was terrorist base... duly supported by China & Turkey... & Russia keeping mum... & US confused about what to do since they are looking towards the carrot of "military base"

chalo sab log🤣 shuru ho jao

Everything can happen with a nation like ours... the most indecisive & vulnerable
Pakistan will only come knocking when they have consoliated their position in Central Asia.. I don't expect both India and Pakistan to ever miscalculate against each other except something out of their hands could force them to clash however example say economy collapses or major natural disaster etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles