India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Tridev123

Country flag
Very capable. Like I said before we have a classical style of spying. We remain quiet, not like barking dogs in ISI.
It reflects on the largely professional approach of our intelligence agencies. The ISI is more like a rabid dog which runs amok. Free and uncontrolled as a mongrel on the streets.

But they are effective to a degree. We have to admit that.

I would like a separate division of the R&AW or the DIA to be patterned on the likes of the Mossad. Their units should be able to carry out assassinations of HVT like Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim etc. Break through the many rings of security thrown around these terrorist pigs by the ISI and kill them. For the Mossad no task is impossible. Need the right strategies, planning and good operatives to succeed.

Probably the services of the Israeli Mossad can be utilised to train this special unit.

It would not be too difficult for our agents to blend in with the local populace as we look like them.
Like the tip of the spear organisation.
To be used for very special missions only.

Marliii

Country flag

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It reflects on the largely professional approach of our intelligence agencies. The ISI is more like a rabid dog which runs amok. Free and uncontrolled as a mongrel on the streets.

I would like a separate division of the R&AW or the DIA to be patterned on the likes of the Mossad. Their units should be able to carry out assassinations of HVT like Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim etc. Break through the many rings of security thrown around these terrorist pigs by the ISI and kill them. For the Mossad no task is impossible. Need the right strategies, planning and good operatives to succeed.

Probably the services of the Israeli Mossad can be utilised to train this special unit.

It would not be too difficult for our agents to blend in with the local populace as we look like them.
You gotta keep those bastards alive so that their network can be tracked. That's why there are few cases of assassinations, intelligence agencies try to find out every available information about their network at ground level before killing them.
If R&AW starts being the MOSSAD, ISI. I don't think noone would be able to match us. We eliminate the ground workers before killing the leader. Also agencies have a lot of senior influence and politics yk.

tommy

It reflects on the largely professional approach of our intelligence agencies.
Naaah, you are expecting too much. There are lot of cases of misappropriation of funds by employees (read all including agents) of RAW/IB. They are not as professional as you think.

Raaakisazih

Country flag

Don't we already have a unit like that

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Naaah, you are expecting too much. There are lot of cases of misappropriation of funds by employees (read all including agents) of RAW/IB. They are not as professional as you think.
No you are wrong, they are quite professionals in their field. The problem is funding, insider politics, and lack of what's called "togetherness" - they have to play the double-side. R&AW plays a whole different game than other intelligence agencies. Also IB and R&AW don't go well together.
Most seniors have served as agents in other countries.

Marliii

Country flag
ISI is worst intelligence agency according to me.they always have short time goals.training taliban to destabilise Afghanistan and use it as strategic ground but ended up killing 70k porks and destablising pakistan itself LOL

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
ISI is worst intelligence agency according to me.they always have short time goals.training taliban to destabilise Afghanistan and use it as strategic ground but ended up killing 70k porks and destablising pakistan itself LOL
Yea, those top 10 intelligence agencies - no.1 isi fuckers won't understand this. R&AW plays the big game while ISI dogs play for short-term benefits.
I would add this quote too
Well known spies are mostly known by their failures.

Marliii

Country flag
Yea, those top 10 intelligence agencies - no.1 isi fuckers won't understand this. R&AW plays the big game while ISI dogs play for short-term benefits.
They have failed at most things they put their hands into.all they can do is put some generic hindu name and call them spies.ISI will never even come near RAW hay day during the 80s when RAW had moles everywhere in pakistan.but a certain prime minister whose name I will not say as he is a total fuck up destroyed our capablities

Raaakisazih

Country flag
They have failed at most things they put their hands into.all they can do is put some generic hindu name and call them spies.ISI will never even come near RAW hay day during the 80s when RAW had moles everywhere in pakistan.but a certain prime minister whose name I will not say as he is a total fuck up destroyed our capablities
No need to shy away we all know that fucker destroyed our capabilites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles