India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
India can squash these pigs if we had a direct land border with them which we do but not controlled by us at this time. If not for USA, Russians would have roasted them too....they are over rated.
we have squashed them umpteen times. they came in droves in the 90s… this is the time when our AIOS was not even in place.

omaebakabaka

we have squashed them umpteen times. they came in droves in the 90s… this is the time when our AIOS was not even in place.
Correct but the whole myth that Afghanisthan is not conquered and all that bs....let the generals play with free hands and taliban and other myths will be busted in no time. Perhaps time will come to gharvapsi of these lands of ours minus the vermin

IndiaRising

Country flag
funny thing is most Pakis have this notion that Taliban will send their fighters in droves like the 90s to "free" Kashmir after Taliban gains full control of Afg… inbreds don't even know that even thinking like that is an admission that their jungjoo Sipahis can't fight on their own :rofl:

another_armchair

Country flag
India can squash these pigs if we had a direct land border with them which we do but not controlled by us at this time. If not for USA, Russians would have roasted them too....they are over rated.
USA and allies could also have wiped them out but they fought with their hands tied behind their backs - 'Rules of engagement'. We operate under a more strict and 'honorable' rules of engagement compared to the white cowboys.

Fight barbarians like barbarians. You can beat the Taliban only with sheer brutality. They will propose talks the moment you are on top. Then they propose a ceasefire, peace, engage you in talks, flee the battlefield, regroup and wait to return. The world simply doesn't want to solve the problem of Islamic terror and radicalism. I thought not solving the root cause was a very Indian'ish thing but I have been wrong when I look at Daesh, Turkey, Syria problem and the easiest to defeat Taliban.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Can Taliban defeat communism in China?
Restart the Insurgencies in Xinjiang and multiply it manifold
The PLA will be brutal,in front of which Taliban doesn't have a fighting chance, that's where media houses come in, doing propoganda of hooman rights violations by Chinki pla

Ofcourse these are just wet dreams

omaebakabaka

USA and allies could also have wiped them out but they fought with their hands tied to their backs - 'Rules of engagement'. We operate under a more strict and 'honorable' rules of engagement compared to the white cowboys.

Fight barbarians like barbarians. You can beat the Taliban only with sheer brutality. They will propose talks the moment you are on top. Then they propose a ceasefire, peace, engage you in talks, flee the battlefield, regroup and wait to return. The world simply doesn't want to solve the problem of Islamic terror and radicalism. I thought not solving the root cause was a very Indian'ish thing but I have been wrong when I look at Daesh, Turkey, Syria problem and the easiest to defeat Taliban.
Yes, they hide behind their women and children....modern west deserves to be extinct due to their own doing. All these sand origin creatures act like cowards unless they have numbers on their side....its about time world isolates and exterminate these nut jobs along with extreme pseudo liberalism

another_armchair

Country flag
Restart the Insurgencies in Xinjiang and multiply it manifold
The PLA will be brutal,in front of which Taliban doesn't have a fighting chance, that's where media houses come in, doing propoganda of hooman rights violations by Chinki pla

Ofcourse these are just wet dreams
I haven't heard of any deals between us and the half ottomans in Xinjiang. They are US puppets and China has more than just dared USA by turning Xinjiang into the largest prison without giving a flying fokk about its repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles