India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
View attachment 98221

Lots of claims floating around.
Afghanistan is going for an all out civil war, ANA Soldiers outside Kabul will either get killed mercilessly or join Taliban, but it’s sure that Taliban won’t be able to take control of Kabul hence they may create an alternate government of Afghanistan in another city. USA wants base and that base might be in Kabul airport.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Correct but the whole myth that Afghanisthan is not conquered and all that bs....let the generals play with free hands and taliban and other myths will be busted in no time. Perhaps time will come to gharvapsi of these lands of ours minus the vermin
have u seen Narcos Mexico Season 2? at the end, Felix Gallardo tells DEA Agent Walt Breslin, "Now you will see what happens when the cage is broken open and all the animals are let loose".. Afg and the entire Af-Pak region is just one big sh1thole. it doesn't make sense to waste time, money and resources on conquering a dung beetle. the Taliban itself is made up of 4 different factions which will disintegrate on their own once the US leaves completely and they will be back to doing what they do best, killing each other and trying to assert tribal supremacy over one other. it makes more sense to maintain good relations with each of the different factions so that our interests on Paki Western border remains supreme.

omaebakabaka

have u seen Narcos Mexico Season 2? at the end, Felix Gallardo tells DEA Agent Walt Breslin, "Now you will see what happens when the cage is broken open and all the animals are let loose".. Afg and the entire Af-Pak region is just one big sh1thole. it doesn't make sense to waste time, money and resources on conquering a dung beetle. the Taliban itself is made up of 4 different factions which will disintegrate on their own once the US leaves completely and they will be back to doing what they do best, killing each other and trying to assert tribal supremacy over one other. it makes more sense to maintain good relations with each of the different factions so that our interests on Paki Western border remains supreme.
I actually see it differently, I see gharvapsi in Bharat and old Bharat the Great as critical to the thriving of Santhan way of life...otherwise we would be constantly in conflict and defending our centers.....secure himalayas and all other natural boundaries and we will thrive....about that Narcos, did not watch but heard it was good, no TV since 2008 Olympics

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Ek joke sunane aaye hain... sab mil kar hasna uske baad

What if Pakis militarily attack a target inside India in future alleging it was terrorist base... duly supported by China & Turkey... & Russia keeping mum... & US confused about what to do since they are looking towards the carrot of "military base"

chalo sab log🤣 shuru ho jao

Everything can happen with a nation like ours... the most indecisive & vulnerable

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

What if Pakis militarily attack a target inside India in future alleging it was terrorist base... duly supported by China & Turkey... & Russia keeping mum... & US confused about what to do since they are looking towards the carrot of "military base"

All cross LOC actions done by them have solely targeted Military installations/bunkers/posts etc, the world knows it, and they too own up to it, it is our leadership who are spineless kiss the abdool heads with a 7.62

IndiaRising

Country flag
I actually see it differently, I see gharvapsi in Bharat and old Bharat the Great as critical to the thriving of Santhan way of life...otherwise we would be constantly in conflict and defending our centers.....secure himalayas and all other natural boundaries and we will thrive....about that Narcos, did not watch but heard it was good, no TV since 2008 Olympics
yes well in our lifetime I don't see that happening with the slow pace of modernization in the Armed Forces coupled with lack of interest in Delhi for such adventures..

For example, the Army is still not giving the go-ahead for ATAGs despite clearing all trials successfully. even our Generals are businessmen. they will wait to find some fault and go for Athos… another example, doesn't it seem odd that we place an emergency import for counter-drone systems in less than 3 days after Jammu incident? Israel is becoming the new Russia

Narcos is good show.

Jimih

Country flag

Everything can happen with a nation like ours... the most indecisive & vulnerable
Which kind of people will you expect in a terrorist base in India?

doreamon

Country flag
I dnt fear radicals .. i fear our crazy seculars who have crazy idea of secularism .. this is our ex SC judge saying .. u can clearly notice his prejudice for Afgan regime providing rule of law and freedom to women .. This was also the guy who said not Gandhi.. Akbar was father of india .. though i disagree with both 😅

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
yes well in our lifetime I don't see that happening with the slow pace of modernization in the Armed Forces coupled with lack of interest in Delhi for such adventures..

For example, the Army is still not giving the go-ahead for ATAGs despite clearing all trials successfully. even our Generals are businessmen. they will wait to find some fault and go for Athos… another example, doesn't it seem odd that we place an emergency import for counter-drone systems in less than 3 days after Jammu incident? Israel is becoming the new Russia

Narcos is good show.
The last war we fought was in 1999.

With US and allies in Af-Pak since 2001, we had quite a bit of time to modernise and we did.

We have left Pakistan so far behind that they had to outsource their sovereignty to one child not so mighty Han.

They had a chance of throwing an equal punch after we bombed Balakot but they failed miserably and were punished for an entire year and to rub salt into their wounds, we revoked 370 and turned their minions irrelevant.

We are fine capability wise. The fears over our Arty capability are unfounded. We have more than enough to fight a two or three front war with even Bangladesh thrown in.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I dnt fear radicals .. i fear our crazy seculars who have crazy idea of secularism .. this is our ex SC judge saying .. u can clearly notice his prejudice for Afgan regime providing rule of law and freedom to women .. This was also the guy who said nt Gandhi Akbar was father of india .. though i disagree with both 😅

He was the one who called Indians as idiots, while he himself is one.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Was watching IAF chief's interview in India today currently being telecasted on their channel.

When asked punitive action he said that first the investigation needs to be completed and only then further decisions can be made.

Options are always there but first we need to wait for the investigation to know what happened.

Basically all previous rumors of possible retaliation were false as we still don't know the origins of these attacks.
After the surgical strikes and balakot attacks.. Armed forces are expected to hit back every time the pakis do something.. So.. unlike those earlier times, they/GOI find it difficult to say Pakistan is responsible unless they have already laid down plans to bang the bi*ch..

ladder

Country flag
I dnt fear radicals .. i fear our crazy seculars who have crazy idea of secularism .. this is our ex SC judge saying .. u can clearly notice his prejudice for Afgan regime providing rule of law and freedom to women .. This was also the guy who said nt Gandhi Akbar was father of india .. though i disagree with both 😅

More nativity than secularism. He is arguing about ground report with Amrullah Saleh.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

With US and allies in Af-Pak since 2001, we had quite a bit of time to modernise and we did.

We have left Pakistan so far behind that they had to outsource their sovereignty to one child not so mighty Han.

They had a chance of throwing an equal punch after we bombed Balakot but they failed miserably and were punished for an entire year and to rub salt into their wounds, we revoked 370 and turned their minions irrelevant.

We are fine capability wise. The fears over our Arty capability are unfounded. We have more than enough to fight a two or three front war with even Bangladesh thrown in.
Don't know why people under estimate 105 mm.. On the China front and in the high mountains along loc.. 105 mm are pure gold.. especially in an expeditionary role..
And we have sh*t loads of 105 mm artillery..

IndiaRising

Country flag

I believe Army requires 1500 new towed artillery guns. the Dhanush fiasco has led to even more delays. sometimes I feel import generals and OFB work in tandem. OFB being the lazy louts they are screw up the orders with their sarkari naukri attitude, which provides perfect cover for the emergency import lobby.

Jimih

Country flag
Security forces in Kashmir are facing a new challenge on the militancy front — the presence of Hybrid Militants who are not listed as ultras but persons radicalised enough to carry out a terror strike and then slip back into the routine life

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Amreekunts have enough linkages within porkystan to heed its interests whether porkies like it or not. Child law thingy is mere beginning not the end. Now porkies aint getting shiet from amreekunt gaandmasti. China on the other side will secure its own interests using porkies as typical condoms.
Imraand will keep begging chinese to lend more and more by mortgaging gandu e azams balls from hell.
Its evident how porkystan is no longer amreekunt frontline now and has become battleground. Condom will be pulled from both the sides.
US invasion of Afghanistan and then Middle East, beginning 2001, under the guise of revenge for WTC attacks, had full spectrum dominance of the every region of earth as the agenda.. It was a heady unipolar moment, and basically the idea was to dominate Central Asia, Middle East and its energy resources. Russia had not yet risen; and China was a shadow of the current economic behemoth that it is. Also, American reliance on foreign gas / oil was at its peak, as the shale revolution had not taken off..
Fast forward today.. although America is still as strong, Russia has risen, and China has emerged as the competitor to America in every arena.. Also, the US is the largest oil producer as well as the largest gas producer by a significant margin..
The US is recaliberating, and has given up on the dream of dominating central Asia (atleast for the next few decades) and is focused on slowing down the advancing influence of Russia in Europe and China in Asia..

mokoman

Country flag
I dnt fear radicals .. i fear our crazy seculars who have crazy idea of secularism .. this is our ex SC judge saying .. u can clearly notice his prejudice for Afgan regime providing rule of law and freedom to women .. This was also the guy who said not Gandhi.. Akbar was father of india .. though i disagree with both 😅

no idea what ground reality is but there are recent vids of afghan troops surrending US humvees vests arms to taliban.

read a report that claims 500+ trucks and humvees surrendered to Taliban , just last month.

so its not entirely impossible.

i think if afghanistan falls , it will be start of another turning point in our history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles