India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiatester

Country flag
The Najibullah government survived for almost 3 years.. and was doing pretty well, until Soviet Union stopped funding and weapon support, as Soviet Union itself dissolved.. Its not an easy task for the Taliban to capture all major Urban population centers.. So, keep the faith.. and keep pushing weapons and money.. the longer Pakistan is busy with Afghanistan the better..
Last time pakis were able to do it because of $'s from uncle.
Now, no such support is going to come. I would love to see pakis push themselves and the afghans to the brink in search of their strategic depth.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Millions of afghans will be displaced if civil war breaks out to be resettled in amreekunts.
You lot are underestimating ANA. Situation is not same as when soviet withdraw from Afghanistan. Pakistan was in better position back than , not anymore. There is no way ANA loosing , given funding to it is stopped. If kabul fall again , it will be a massive disaster for not just us, expect massive jihadi movement into j&k, eastern iran, central asia, china , russia . But this time we are better prepared to deal with the menace.
Sometime i believe all wars are fixed game.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Doesn't raw has a kidon like group to eliminate ISI operatives in sri lanka there have been incidents of espionage by its operatives near kundakulam we need to be vary and we need to topple the government to reduce chinese influence
Their is nothing such kidon like team.
Raw has special frontier force with 7 battalion (including 1 battalion of special group or ghost warrior,maverick,4 vikas,22 SG)
Special group is a battalion under special frontier force that is composed of Indians and are different chain of command.
22 SG sometimes camouflage under name of 21 para sf during operation. Kindly notice para sf structure their is not a single battalion that is named from 13-20 .

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
The Najibullah government survived for almost 3 years.. and was doing pretty well, until Soviet Union stopped funding and weapon support, as Soviet Union itself dissolved.. Its not an easy task for the Taliban to capture all major Urban population centers.. So, keep the faith.. and keep pushing weapons and money.. the longer Pakistan is busy with Afghanistan the better..
Wow... I read this just now👇. We had a role in failing him... he was our asset. This is sad. never knew this.

Indians really deserve being shamed, humiliated & smothered & eaten by a parasite named Pakistan

we let an asset die a brutal death... just to appease islamofascists... bloody Indian indecisiveness

20210702_210503.jpg

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wow... I read this just now👇. We had a role in failing him... he was our asset. This is sad. never knew this.

Indians really deserve being shamed, humiliated & smothered & eaten by a parasite named Pakistan

we let an asset die a brutal death... just to appease islamofascists... bloody Indian indecisiveness

View attachment 97868
Truly Shameful .. Fucking look at the Jigra.. of the Pakistanis.. hiding Bin laden himself in Pakistan.. if taking in Najibullah was such a problem, then atleast they could have smuggled him into India.. without the formalities..

Cheran

Country flag

View attachment 97868
Man, just imagine this, couple of MEA babooze sitting & gaming this.

They feared two things -

1. "Antagonizing" India's "relation" with new Mujahid admin
2. Risked creating "subcontinental rivalries"

We all know how the above two turned up.

I am guessing here that the baboo who came up with "subcontinental rivalry" word in that sentence must have had a smirk on his face as though it showed his brilliance.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

They feared two things -

I am guessing here that the baboo who came up with "subcontinental rivalry" word in that sentence must have had a smirk on his face as though it showed his brilliance.
What a mindset they had or right now have too.
What goddamn mindset , MATLAB kuch bhi ?
They really believed in sicularism and other B's.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

They feared two things -

@Lost user

same MEA chutiyas are there till now... being taught the same syllabus at foreign services institute, Delhi

Mind it what they are taught & they hold on to it with conviction: "War is failure of diplomacy"

so over the years... what they have done is let the nation get shamed, insulted, humiliated but kept the political bosses away from military option... bcoz if war happens it will be their failure!

(I don't know whether I have been able to put my point... the way I wanted to)

These morons may well do the same this time as well.

Arey inn madharchodon ke gaand mein "GANDHI" naam ka keeda ghusa hua hai... trying to please enemies... like Gandhi tried to please Moplahs in kerala & Muslim league

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
@Lost user

same MEA chutiyas are there till now... being taught the same syllabus at foreign services institute, Delhi

Mind it what they are taught & they hold on to it with conviction: "War is failure of diplomacy"

so over the years... what they have done is let the nation get shamed, insulted, humiliated but kept the political bosses away from military option... bcoz of war happens it will be their failure!

(I don't know whether I have been able to put my point... the way I wanted to)

These morons may well do the same this time as well.

Arey inn madharchodon ke gaand mein "GANDHI" naam ka keeda ghusa hua hai... try to please enemies... like Gandhi tried to please Moplahs in kerala & Muslim league
You have explained very well.
It's them pandering to their own sick egos , then it's basic human psychology .
Failure in ones job , hurts one .
So their job being to avoid war , they take decisions which cost the nation big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles