India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tridev123

Country flag
The 5 people who were responsible for returning of Paki territories after 1971... in 1972 shimla agreement were "KASHMIRI PANDITS"...

Pakistanis paid back their entire community 20 yrs later

Don't want to hurt/offend anyone...

Don't believe me... go to this link... you will find scanned pages

We are very reluctant to expand /extend our borders.
We even believe in gifting territory to our much smaller neighbours(who are usually ungrateful) as a peace offering. The gifting away of Katchatheevu Island to Sri Lanka is unexplainable.
Returning captured land to Pakistan after wars is also a self defeating goal.
Only if Pakistan loses land on a permanent basis after every major aggression against us will they begin to see sense.

The most common argument against recapturing Aksai Chin and other areas is
'not a blade of grass grows in that useless barren land'
Then why the hell did the Chinese capture it.

Our Army should formulate plans to permanently capture Xinjiang and Tibet from China. Peace will come only when the PLA fears the Indian Army. Being on the defensive permanently will only embolden them. If they have nuclear weapons we also have them. I believe the nuclear threshold will not be crossed even if we advance into Tibet and Xinjiang and capture Chinese held territory.

As our economic and military power(increased production of indigenous weapons and not increased imported weapons )grows we need to punch our weight.

JBH22

View attachment 97842

Agli baar wikipedia donations maange toh gand me C4 aur waajid ka lauda de dena :daru:
Think about it. The theory states gullible girls are lured. My experience of girls shows they are far from being naive, but when things do not go as plan they will shed crocodile tears.
I hardly believe abdul puncture has the charm to seduce them, fvxk them with katwa lulli and the girl is still clueless....

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I am saddened & devastated after reading about the last afghan president (of pre-Taliban Afghanistan)... Dr. Najibullah

I don't know what kind of an absolute Idiot I am I never cared to read in detail about pre-2001 Afghanistan

Hum log kya jhooth bolte hain ek dusre se... dreams of becoming a great power... super power... blah blah

sekhurity council mein permanent seat chahiye bhosdiwalon ko... kyunki hum gaandhiwaadi... Gandhi ka gaand chaatne wala desh hain

few days ago a nepali chutiya wrote an article "India is nowhere & will be nowhere"... after reading the fate of Najibullah I tend to believe him

Look at pakis... they stood by Taliban... suffered criticism... lied & got humiliated but didn't move an inch on their stand on the future of Afghanistan (This is islamic perseverance which everyone needs to know)

had tears in my eyes... just imagine what kind of a hold we would have in Afghanistan if Najibullah was with us... & by 2000s Russia too would have recovered economically & taken our side in Afghan matter(fact is now they have taken paki side & excluded us)

We have lakhs of Bangladeshi & Rohingya illegals as burden on our economy... with that our bureaucracy has no problem

now coming to this idiot CDS RAWAT. what he is doing & why he is doing.

His mandate is being the Defence PR manager of Modi govt.... & IMPORTANTLY 👉 I sensed this few months ago... it seems he was told by modi: I can afford only this much budget for the forces... so manage with it & keep media busy with your theatrics... & so I appoint you the 1st CDS. since last year he is pressurising airforce to reduce MMRCA requirements by half as budget doesn't allow it.

could have typed more... par jaaye bhaand mein saala... sab kuch bhagwan bharose chal raha

yeah bhagwan... after witnessing your tears of blood in the 1990s... bhagwan gave you 20 years since 2001 to fully sort out Kashmir issue... where are you? hanging mid-air!

have lost hope... calling it a day

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
We are very reluctant to expand /extend our borders.
We even believe in gifting territory to our much smaller neighbours(who are usually ungrateful) as a peace offering. The gifting away of Katchatheevu Island to Sri Lanka is unexplainable.
Returning captured land to Pakistan after wars is also a self defeating goal.
Only if Pakistan loses land on a permanent basis after every major aggression against us will they begin to see sense.

The most common argument against recapturing Aksai Chin and other areas is
'not a blade of grass grows in that useless barren land'
Then why the hell did the Chinese capture it.

Our Army should formulate plans to permanently capture Xinjiang and Tibet from China. Peace will come only when the PLA fears the Indian Army. Being on the defensive permanently will only embolden them. If they have nuclear weapons we also have them. I believe the nuclear threshold will not be crossed even if we advance into Tibet and Xinjiang and capture Chinese held territory.

As our economic and military power(increased production of indigenous weapons and not increased imported weapons )grows we need to punch our weight.
main reason chinese captured aksai chin was for building road connecting Tibet and Xinjiang.

i think its pretty embarrassing that they build the road in 1950s secretly and no one cared here in india until some amerian went there and noticed it.

Our Army should formulate plans to permanently capture Xinjiang and Tibet from China

😒 lets kick them out of gogra and depsang first . i doubt even that will happen.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
main reason chinese captured aksai chin was for building road connecting Tibet and Xinjiang.

i think its pretty embarrassing that they build the road in 1950s secretly and no one cared here in india until some amerian went there and noticed it.

Our Army should formulate plans to permanently capture Xinjiang and Tibet from China

😒 lets kick them out of gogra and depsang first . i doubt even that will happen.
How should we do it

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Is it just me or anything feel or give shit about this guy?? I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is a radical islamists, heck I have seen 9 years ago boys who after watching erthugul getting radicalised
Shahid Raza?
Oh yeah, but he's far more dangerous than an Abdool with an AK, coz he's got more intellectual outreach compared to a AK wielding Abdool who haven't even seen a phone let alone Twitter(probably)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles