India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
why you go there?

I never understood why this chul in Indians to engage with these products of incest?
Banned

Not anymore, it's an intellectual blackhole with no valuable discussion going on, but you can go there to troll the crap out of Sulla porkis, they get passive aggressive very quickly
Trolling Porks is an excellent comic relief

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
If they do what you have said; It wouldn't be the first time would it be? ( APS)
So where is the worry?
It wouldn't be a drone with atmanirbhar lion logo on it.
You are missing the point? The point is not to chase narratives and propaganda. Even the IAF chief was bored like hell and after repeating well defined statements with good military language he had to say jokingly that next they will use big blast.

It is quite common people feeding on popular media lines and vomiting it out else where without understanding that Pakistani are cunning scums and they will spin anything to deny us advantage.

You throw Spice 2K they will say nothing happened and we will become defensive and start doubting our own forces.You throw Napalms they will India has killed defenceless civilians.

ladder

Country flag
You are missing the pointThe point is not to chase narratives and propaganda. Even the IAF chief was bored like hell and after repeating well defined statements with good military language he had to say jokingly that next they will use big blast.

It is quite common people feeding on popular media lines and vomiting it out else where without understanding that Pakistani are cunning scums and they will spin anything to deny us advantage.

You throw Spice 2K they will say nothing happened and we will become defensive and start doubting our own forces.You throw Napalms they will India has killed defenceless civilians.
Correct.
In balakote, to kill was the objective.
What is the objective here?

hit&run

Mod
But the fact remains that there is no β€œwe” here, it’s a group of few elected and appointed individuals at the top of the hierarchy who have the constitutional responsibility & accountability to take up such an endeavour.

so again the type of leadership people elect has a large role to play here, will the Global Marxist & Islamist alliance Cabal allow Indians to allowed to elect a nationalist govt for a third time!!!
Ofcourse there are no β€˜we’ here. β€˜We’ is just a personification of someone reading open source opinions and getting influenced while giving his inputs to a leader.

On second part I don’t trust elections. They freak the hell out of me. With or without Nationalist goverment Pakistan will never stop killing Hindus.

Most of the member don’t know Pakistani doctrine of harassing Hindus continuously that one day we will succumb to their demands and yield. They have ruled out Hindus attacking back and becoming existential threat to them ever. This is from where they drive all their audacity. We must disappoint them ASAP before we actually do what they are forcing us to do.

Tridev123

Country flag
How is our intelligence network in Bangladesh and other south east asian nations
Yes, it should be OK in the SAARC bloc. Though I wish it could be better.
I am particularly disappointed with their performance in Nepal.
Nepal was the only openly Hindu nation in the world.The Chinese managed to somehow entice the then monarchy and made them their puppets. It does not do credit to our intelligence agencies that the Chinese gained so much influence in so short a time. The massacre of the Royal family by one of their own put paid to their plans. But in the resultant chaos and adoption of a new constitution the Christian evangelist lobby(Western Powers) managed to get the word Hindu Rashtra which described Nepal removed.
Nepal became secular. What was the end result.

Religious conversion activities which were banned earlier got a boost and new churches opened. (Nobody is against any religion but organised attempts to change the composition of other countries populations is not welcome) It was nothing but a well planned operation to try and change the demographic(religious) composition of Nepal.

The ISI of Pakistan is a military organisation and ruthless. Our intelligence agencies are probably constrained by our political set up and many a times chained. But I do not advocate copying the ISI.

Harry101

Country flag
Yes, it should be OK in the SAARC bloc. Though I wish it could be better.
I am particularly disappointed with their performance in Nepal.
Nepal was the only openly Hindu nation in the world.The Chinese managed to somehow entice the then monarchy and made them their puppets. It does not do credit to our intelligence agencies that the Chinese gained so much influence in so short a time. The massacre of the Royal family by one of their own put paid to their plans. But in the resultant chaos and adoption of a new constitution the Christian evangelist lobby(Western Powers) managed to get the word Hindu Rashtra which described Nepal removed.
Nepal became secular. What was the end result.

Religious conversion activities which were banned earlier got a boost and new churches opened. (Nobody is against any religion but organised attempts to change the composition of other countries populations is not welcome) It was nothing but a well planned operation to try and change the demographic(religious) composition of Nepal.

The ISI of Pakistan is a military organisation and ruthless. Our intelligence agencies are probably constrained by our political set up and many a times chained. But I do not advocate copying the ISI.
I advocate copying NKVD

Raaakisazih

Country flag

hit&run

Mod
Source of rf tracing?
After it switched off.
How?
Any link for reading
Best regards
RF can not be switched off. The video rely is done by onboard wifi and it has range of few meters. After that RF takes over and flight is controlled with eye sight. Most probably a high altitude point is used to fly the craft that far and keep it in the line of eye sight. The low flying or shielded flight also suggests that the craft was monitored by eye sight. Furthermore you need some kind of signal for onboard contraption to release the payload. And to do that you use again radio frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles