India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
UPDATES

1) Movement of Pak Artillery towards LOC observed.

2) Drone activity will be intensified in coming days.

3) Hit and Run operations on Armed personnels in J&K in coming days.

4) Defections and Desertions in PAK Army all time high.

5) China and Turkey supplying drones/quadcopters to Pak Army.

6) Pakistan persuading Taliban fighters to infiltrate LOC.
Please post the source. Random points out of the air are as good as Baba Banaras shenanigans.

Hours after the drone attack, still there is no confirmation what type of drone was used, how and from where it was operated. Is it really long endurance quadcopter type or Pak newly acquired wing long 2. I don't think a quadcopter can drop a payload so accurately and return to its base in pitch black dark environment. It should be a military drone supported by GPS navigation.
It was a quadcopter. Security guards heard the sound of the drone but couldn't pinpoint it because of pitch-black night and no lights on the quadcopter.

Poor designed and quality structure , unfit for high secured buildings. Defence building roofs should not be built how the photo shows from jammu air base. We should blame our planners....
It was a utility room, not an aircraft hanger/strategic building. So not exactly a secured building.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Since people here were saying abhi konse elections hain kuch nahi hoga drone attack ka. Now can we expect fireworks?

Do you think J&K will vote in the name of Anti-Pakistan narrative? J&K is not UP, Bihar or any other state where Pakistan movement began where such narratives work.

MonaLazy

Do you think J&K will vote in the name of Anti-Pakistan narrative? J&K is not UP, Bihar or any other state where Pakistan movement began where such narratives work.
HOPE is the best thing and the worst thing at the same time.

The Indian state has inadvertently given Kashmiris false hope starting with Sheikh Abdullah as PM of J & K, subsequently art 370/35A have left people of the state confused. Are we Indian? The glimmer of independence or higher possibility merger with Pakistan or at any rate special treatment/autonomy never really allowed Indianisation of K.

When the Indian state apparatus let K go to the dogs in late 80s-early 90s it was again reinforcing that India has a feeble hold over the area. How do we restore two generations of lost trust in the Indian state?

By kicking Paxtani ar$e at every opportunity. Joining Paxtan should be off the table for any reasonable person. Everytime Porkis challenge Indian authority like now- they must be ruthlessly responded to.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Believe if you want to.

There is some chatter of tit-for-tat retaliation, you know, with better drones. Harops/Loiter munitions & Rafale may play a role

If it happens, will happen within the next 2 days, or forget it.
Even if this wet dream is true, please record the attack with harop like the one I posted of nagorno karabakh, the video will alone send chills down the spine of every paki seeing it. But then it’s a wet dream, kadi ninda incoming.

Last edited:

IndianYonko

Country flag
He is back....
:daru::hehe:

Didn't know where to post.

Believe if you want to.
==========================================
There is some chatter of tit-for-tat retaliation, you know, with better drones. Harops/Loiter munitions & Rafale may play a role

Not gonna happen.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Believe if you want to.

Pns mehran

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
After many moments of idle deliberations , I have indeed come to the conclusion that Pakistanis are a lesser people , even if we keep aside the usual humourous exchanges we have here.
Looking at their level of knowledge one can say that they are by nature ignorant , depraved of any critical thinking and always in a state of hallucination.
It would prudent ,that we as bhartiyas disconnect all supposed " common " links with these group of people.
They are of no value , we are not them nor they are us.
They have very impure blood in them , very impure certainly.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He cud be referring the below source. Not bad as Baba banaras
India would like Pakistan to escalate.. On the other hand, with the Americans leaving, there is no chance that Taliban will be able to take major cities and "retain them" without Pak Army Help.. The taliban campaign would require tons of Pak Army advisors.. and Also logistical help..
This is the worst possible time, for Pakistan to heat up the loc... Because, once Pak Army concentrates on loc, casualties in balochistan, attacks from ttp gonna increase, along with the whole Afghan tinderbox blowing up.. while Pak Army is distracted with India..

Cheetah007

Country flag
Retaliation threshold is what our forces must decide.
Its in their interest to take even small incidents seriously and put the onus of keeping attacks off India a requirement for safety in paki land.
Ideally, any retaliation should have already happened visibly by now to send an effective message. If, our forces don't have such capabilities, then our leadership should take a pay cut.
Retaliation threshold is defined by the army only. There is no need of paycut, the jawans will suffer only. I doubt there will be a visible retaliation for this incident. I expect a payback on the Pak military installations using proxies.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Non Muslims kuffars should be killed
Idol worshippers should be killed
Polytheists should be killed
Ghazwa-e-hind
Jihad fi sabilillah

and they call Islam religion of Peace lol, I don’t know why Gandhi is abused by sanghis day in and day out because he helped in Partition, I may have disagreements with him on some ideologies, but I will be forever grateful to him for partition, west and east were muzzie majority hence Were needed to be seperated, else if Partition would not have happened then in 70 years India would have become a chuslamic republic, because of Gandhi we are still stleast 80% Hindu, people may disagree with me, to them I’ll say fvck off, and Godse was a traitor and a terrorist, period.
Gandhi did not want partition,jinnah wanted it.infact Gandhi would have been happy with more muslims in india.

Jinnah miscalculated and divided his power base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles