India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
After while it gets really boring, the podcast sometimes drags you around the same idea for a long time
Meme reviews are fine though
But I agree most of it is absolutely informative
The recent one with the Twitter for example, very good

I also remember Kushal once say and I quote "all religions don't teach the same thing, if you think all religions teach the same thing you're either terribly misinformed or you're just a fool, Islmic Values are shit Values, now get over it"
I know, but memes are getting based day by day, savage.

DivineLight

So whom do you consider dephens analist? Grand Admiral Praween Sawhney?
Dphense is for kids. What do you discuss anyway? How gun barrel works? Or id tanks or aircrafts?

Adults deal with strategic stuff. Like who owns afghan weed? Does pakis clean toilets in gulf? Who will get IMF package? are chinese charging extra interest on pakis?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Follow up this new article. Did the DHQ reply? 🙄
Isn't that a cover up?
That’s why I posted this dude, you asked if I know or not about that incident, I gave my answer as yes I know.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The scale of retaliation if any, is immaterial.
What is important is visibility.
If you knock off two buildings inside their airbases, nobody will know. Their media isn't that Indipendent. They can easily cover up.
They could partially cover up the mehran base attack. Balakote cover up; I don't need to explain.

So, if you want to retaliate, retaliate in such a way that aam abdul witness it.
IAF chief made the same comment of using big blasting munition next time for visibility.

The problem is not visibility but traitors on Pakistani payroll. That Pimp husband and wife get quick messages of script and can even put Pakistani on India air to populate their narrative.

What will you do when a visible blast will be turned into an attack on civilians or kids or a school building? These cousin fuckers can even kill their own children to earn PR points by showing their dead bodies. Remember one of their ex ISI chief on popular show said civilians are collateral damage to win the war.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Do you think anyone would be able to coverup this explosion and that loud noise? SPICE-2000 was a thermobaric bomb not an HE one, an HE one would have made it impossible for Porkies to coverup, but IAF chose thermobaric warhead to prevent collateral damage.
It was not thermobaric

2 stages: 1st penetration & 2nd pellets

whosoever were in those structures died with a hundred holes in their bodies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
On the contrary there is no balancing required now or new ideas. We have to challenge every popular paradigm including external PR pressures, sanctions and internal Congress-I traps like secularism etc.

We shall improvise as we move and brass out mistakes if we make on the go.

This drone attack must be treated not just as change of tactic but an act of war.

In last 30 years, from local anarchy, genocide of Hindus, all out war in Kargil, high intensity improvised IEDs, continuous infiltration to this drone attack. Their audacity is only increasing and their experiments to challenge our writ has become one way street.

We can only have few ideas to work with at a time. But looking at the list above we seems to have left with only one idea.
But the fact remains that there is no “we” here, it’s a group of few elected and appointed individuals at the top of the hierarchy who have the constitutional responsibility & accountability to take up such an endeavour.

so again the type of leadership people elect has a large role to play here, will the Global Marxist & Islamist alliance Cabal allow Indians to allowed to elect a nationalist govt for a third time!!!

ladder

Country flag
IAF chief made the same comment of using big blasting munition next time for visibility.

The problem is not visibility but traitors on Pakistani payroll. That Pimp husband and wife get quick messages of script and can even put Pakistani on India air to populate their narrative.

What will you do when a visible blast will be turned into an attack on civilians or kids or a school building? These cousin fuckers can even kill their own children to earn PR points by showing their dead bodies. Remember one of their ex ISI chief on popular show said civilians are collateral damage to win the war.
If they do what you have said; It wouldn't be the first time would it be? ( APS)
So where is the worry?
It wouldn't be a drone with atmanirbhar lion logo on it.

Tang

Country flag
Source of any device that use radio frequency, mobile data, GPS and softwares built on certain platforms can be traced within 24 to 72 hours.

The main question is response. And to be honest this audacity do not need any categorisation by the book or set doctrine. Dogs must be let lose to maul every possible combatant and combat asset across the border.
Source of rf tracing?
After it switched off.
How?
Any link for reading
Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles