India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineLight

Yeah one man think tank. Plays chess alone and wins debates with self.
( Just a joke)
AIM is Abhijit Iyer-Mitra, defence expert.
When did he become defence expert? He hangs out with some BJP folks. I remember him being pro-america guy back in early trump years..

RW must be desperate if they look up to him for defence analysis.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
When did he become defence expert? He hangs out with some BJP folks. I remember him being pro-america guy back in early trump years..

RW must be desperate if they look up to him for defence analysis.
So whom do you consider dephens analist? Grand Admiral Praween Sawhney?

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
yeah fuck NATO. Fuck the west. I have seen this movie multiple times. In the end, the govt just shrugs and moves on. This is what I know the govt will do. Not what I want to do.

Are you actually equating an attack on the Parliament with this poorly done attack that was bad even as a capability demonstrator?

Stop confusing interpretations with personal affiliations.
Don't expect anything big on the western front, govt will maintain peace with pakistan atleast for sometime now. Govt & Army wanted to focus on eastern border which is a bigger threat and a larger adversary. It is evident already as army is shifting additional 50k troops to LAC in coming days. As more resources are pulled towards East, LOC will not heat up until terroristan triggers a conflict

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
So essentially looks like all of us including govt babus are waiting for that next big idea which can balance both the risks and returns of solving Kashmir issue once and for all.
On the contrary there is no balancing required now or new ideas. We have to challenge every popular paradigm including external PR pressures, sanctions and internal Congress-I traps like secularism etc.

We shall improvise as we move and brass out mistakes if we make on the go.

This drone attack must be treated not just as change of tactic but an act of war.

In last 30 years, from local anarchy, genocide of Hindus, all out war in Kargil, high intensity improvised IEDs, continuous infiltration to this drone attack. Their audacity is only increasing and their experiments to challenge our writ has become one way street.

We can only have few ideas to work with at a time. But looking at the list above we seems to have left with only one idea.

ladder

Country flag
The most viable retaliation by Indian Armed Forces particularly Indian Airforce would the usage of Combat Drones, like the Harop against Pakistan will be a delight to see it’s usage against the inbred Porksitani Hijda fauj.

will be a treat to see porkies screming the shit of themselves.
The scale of retaliation if any, is immaterial.
What is important is visibility.
If you knock off two buildings inside their airbases, nobody will know. Their media isn't that Indipendent. They can easily cover up.
They could partially cover up the mehran base attack. Balakote cover up; I don't need to explain.

So, if you want to retaliate, retaliate in such a way that aam abdul witness it.

MonaLazy

You mean those flag exchanging points?
No between the actual LoC and the fence is about 1-2km of farming land. To access that there are gates for local farmers to get to their fields. Remember seeing that in some documentary on YT.

That's like running ahead without any surprise attack. Did you see/read what Putin did in Crimea? Israel ops or how china does it at LAC? Even Ajerb did something similar recently.

I don't think our armed forces are capable of doing anything like that. Feel free to educate me on our capabilities. I don't mind being wrong.
How can we know they are capable or not if we don't even try? Failure is surely an outcome, even though undesirable, but so is success. Sitting on our haunches and not trying is not an option.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The scale of retaliation if any, is immaterial.
What is important is visibility.
If you knock off two buildings inside their airbases, nobody will know. Their media isn't that Indipendent. They can easily cover up.
They could partially cover up the mehran base attack. Balakote cover up; I don't need to explain.

So, if you want to retaliate, retaliate in such a way that aam abdul witness it.
Do you think anyone would be able to coverup this explosion and that loud noise? SPICE-2000 was a thermobaric bomb not an HE one, an HE one would have made it impossible for Porkies to coverup, but IAF chose thermobaric warhead to prevent collateral damage.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Why? Sham is a Based chad, that trio is a treat to watch everyday!!!
After while it gets really boring, the podcast sometimes drags you around the same idea for a long time
Meme reviews are fine though
But I agree most of it is absolutely informative
The recent one with the Twitter for example, very good

I also remember Kushal once say and I quote "all religions don't teach the same thing, if you think all religions teach the same thing you're either terribly misinformed or you're just a fool, Islmic Values are shit Values, now get over it"

ladder

Country flag
Do you think anyone would be able to coverup this explosion and that loud noise? SPICE-2000 was a thermobaric bomb not an HE one, an HE one would have made it impossible for Porkies to coverup, but IAF chose thermobaric warhead to prevent collateral damage.
They lost an entire battalion in an single operation during Zerb-e-azab gazab.
Did they cover up?
Yes, if you never knew about it.

And they covered up an entire carcass of a downed fighter jet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles