India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ahh, again the forum is in meltdown.
  • People crying "security lapse, intelligence failure" -> Get a grip. Things are not so easy. Detecting a 1ft. X 1ft. drone in the dark of the night, flying at treetop level is impossible.

• There will not be any retaliation. If it is proved drones came from Pakistan (will be considered as an air-raid, an act of war), the most we would do is a reverse-drone attack on their launchpads. Yep, suck it up.

• Expect this to be new normal, with more drone attacks to be followed. Army/Airforce will rush to Israel/France/America to buy anti-drone systems. Yep, we will remain defensive.
Set your expectations very low.

indiatester

Country flag
Detecting a 1ft. X 1ft. drone in the dark of the night, flying at treetop level is impossible.
  • Expect this to be new normal, with more drone attacks to be followed. Army/Airforce will rush to Israel/France/America to buy anti-drone systems. Yep, we will remain defensive.
Set your expectations very low.
I have a limited point.
With the current technology, it actually is not that hard either (especially for these slow moving quadcopters).

But, like you said, our forces themselves are with too much of a defensive mentality. Setting expectations low as you suggested.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You know why Jammu? Because it is the only place where hindus are in big majority and they want a demographic change in Jammu, that’s why facilitating Rohingyas hundreds of kilometres away from Myanmar to Jammu (there was a paki terrorist saying that rohingyas are our assets and the clip was broadcasted by various media outlets in India). And to kill Hindus in Jammu, I’m not exaggerating, they’ll target rural jammu districts where hindu population is in a minority or a majority by a small margin and subsequently they’ll force the Jamwals to leave Jammu, they didn’t killed thousands of Kashmiri hindus in 1990, they killed 300 KPs and caused more than 5-6 lakh to leave Kashmir, sure 300 is nothing or will be nothing in front of 600 thousand, but 300 as an absolute number is very big, they’ll do same in Jammu district wise.
We need dogra rule back ASAP. these sell out political cucks can't handle anything. all these settlement happened under army nose who were the sell outs ?

Kumata

Country flag
Ahh, again the forum is in meltdown.
LOL . true there.

There will not be any retaliation. If it is proved drones came from Pakistan (will be considered as an air-raid, an act of war), the most we would do is a reverse-drone attack on their launchpads. Yep, suck it up.
This i have doubts. UP elections are coming and if baba felt a inch of doubt, he will show his 56 inch. rest, you know what i mean and why i am saying this :devil::devil:

SO prey that baba gets insecure in UP election :devil::devil:

sorcerer

Country flag
I have a limited point.
With the current technology, it actually is not that hard either (especially for these slow moving quadcopters).

But, like you said, our forces themselves are with too much of a defensive mentality. Setting expectations low as you suggested.

In most cases, Government sources told Network18, the drones are too small to be detected by military radar, designed to spot large, conventional aircraft and missiles. Flown high, and descending just short of their target, the drones cannot even be heard by ground troops; guards stationed around Jammu airport’s perimeter could not detect the incoming assault.

Faced with Islamic State strikes in 2015, the United States realised the only truly effective response was wiping out terrorist production units, and assassinating technology experts like Sujan. Islamic State attacks were, in the final analysis, ended by depriving it of territory from which to launch them, not technology.

sorcerer

Country flag
Unified military commands could be a reality by Independence Day | India News - Times of India

NEW DELHI: The government is determined to push ahead with joint military commands to build an integrated war-fighting machinery in a more cost-effective manner, even as efforts are under way to allay apprehensions of the Indian Air Force.

ladder

Country flag
Again routine calls are not published... So you say two DGMO spoke over call amidst LoC pounding going on and agreed for ceasefire and govt agreed? 😂
When was the DGMO meet? Where was it held? Was it across LoC? Was it on our side? How many involved in talks? Nothing is available other than announcement.
Ok. List the number of meeting, date and their agendas between Indian and Chinese officials at Moldo garrison and Chusul.
They aren't routine are they?

When was the last time ceasefire fire was announced after a physical meeting as a joint press conference?

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Ok. List the number of meeting, date and their agendas between Indian and Chinese officials at Moldo garrison and Chusul.
They aren't routine are they?

When was the last time ceasefire fire was announced after a physical meeting as a joint press conference?
I'm not here to spoon feed you. You can go to respective military handles and get details of chai biscoot talks held. Also for Pak front meet info visit White night corps or chinar corps twitter handles

ladder

Country flag
I'm not here to spoon feed you. You can go to respective military handles and get details of chai biscoot talks held. Also for Pak front meet info visit White night corps or chinar corps twitter handles
Lol 😂 that means you don't have.

How can you, they aren't published.

Only snippets can be provided via twitter or to journalist. But only for some meetings.

ladder

Country flag
In most cases, Government sources told Network18, the drones are too small to be detected by military radar, designed to spot large, conventional aircraft and missiles. Flown high, and descending just short of their target, the drones cannot even be heard by ground troops; guards stationed around Jammu airport’s perimeter could not detect the incoming assault.

Faced with Islamic State strikes in 2015, the United States realised the only truly effective response was wiping out terrorist production units, and assassinating technology experts like Sujan. Islamic State attacks were, in the final analysis, ended by depriving it of territory from which to launch them, not technology.
Indian version of , 'andhera tha kuch nahi dikh raha tha...'

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I have a limited point.

With current technology, we can detect gravitational waves too, but you know, it requires an exorbitant amount of money to be spent on such detectors/perimeter grids.

Such expenditure is not feasible. It will be cheaper to do another Balakot in long run, but you know, we are peaceful nations, and we strongly condemn Pakistan's attack (watches Pakistan slowly die of shame due to my condemnation as we feel morally superior).

LOL . true there.

This i have doubts. UP elections are coming and if baba felt a inch of doubt, he will show his 56 inch. rest, you know what i mean and why i am saying this :devil::devil:

SO prey that baba gets insecure in UP election :devil::devil:
If some UP ka babua died in the incident, there might have been a chance. Either way, I would doubt it because Modi started to grow his beard when his testes stopped working.

ladder

Country flag
May be these tiny drones flying at tree level is still a gray area.
Andhera will be there till a new technology will be invented to counter this menace as a need and then..... sab kuch dikhega

Edit:
Till then..two can play at that game
Yes definitely. Some technology exits and some will be developed.

But still; DSC jawan or CISF jawan holding an ageing insas with iron sights and guarding a perimeter at night relying solely on his senses is not going to be effective any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles