Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageKing456

Country flag
By Hanuman he's referring to "op Bandar"
Preemptive strikes i.e
Which is not possible now, at least in my opinion
Best thing to do is mount defences along IB and LoC
And do another Cross border Raid, call it Surgical strike 3.0 for the Modi loverboys
Another thing we can do is to develop ramjet artillery shell quickly,induct it and start hammering deep inside porks.
No need for airstrikes then.
But at least for now ceasefire agreement should be thrown into dustbin.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
If you subtract the PR side of it, and focus on fulfillment of Operational mandate alone, what would be your criticism
First of all , you and i both are not even novices in this matter .
I know what i read here itself , ofcourse no news channel said about radio malfunction part.
Mig 21bis is a used by IAF for ground attack although it was a point defence interceptor.
The missile used mig 21 was ukranian made not the orignal russian one , we were outgunned due the range of their aim 9 , we used R 74 probably .
Atleast now IAF is buying from russia itself.
The fact that radio malfunctioned and abhi crossed the loc led to the pr disaster , he shot down an f 16 , no doubt there are its footage .
Still he could have disengaged on time and turned back .
Another fact which showed up was that su 30 were not used optimally , or they didint engage the enemy at all , i have read that IAF su 30 are mini awacs with very good ECM suit , so what happend to it , bhagwan jaane.
The SAM grid was found to be very weak there , indeed.
If luck would have been with us that day then probably some one with a manpad could have shot down a plane that day , but that didnt happen.
The spyder malfunctioned badly , very badly which shows that its target acquisition capability is bad plus it also shows of un awareness of the ground controlers who probably misjudged the postion of enemy planes but it seems more of a technical fault tahn human error .
Thus we saw the episode of 27 feb 2019 unfold in front of us

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Before using the adjectives like powerful or whatever... look at the fucking ground reality

look at our immense geography & depleting fighter strength... & even 2/5th of those in service are outdated

our enemy is 1/4th our size and operates more than twice the number of awacs

Nobody cares

& they deny a repeat of 62 bcoz we now have 1 million men with rifles in hand... & that old faith on Himalayas

we are moving towards a soul shaking disaster if this attitude continued just a few more years.
Indeed we are .

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
First of all , you and i both are not even novices in this matter .
I know what i read here itself , ofcourse no news channel said about radio malfunction part.
Mig 21bis is a used by IAF for ground attack although it was a point defence interceptor.
The missile used mig 21 was ukranian made not the orignal russian one , we were outgunned due the range of their aim 9 , we used R 74 probably .
Atleast now IAF is buying from russia itself.
The fact that radio malfunctioned and abhi crossed the loc led to the pr disaster , he shot down an f 16 , no doubt there are its footage .
Still he could have disengaged on time and turned back .
Another fact which showed up was that su 30 were not used optimally , or they didint engage the enemy at all , i have read that IAF su 30 are mini awacs with very good ECM suit , so what happend to it , bhagwan jaane.
The SAM grid was found to be very weak there , indeed.
If luck would have been with us that day then probably some one with a manpad could have shot down a plane that day , but that didnt happen.
The spyder malfunctioned badly , very badly which shows that its target acquisition capability is bad plus it also shows of un awareness of the ground controlers who probably misjudged the postion of enemy planes but it seems more of a technical fault tahn human error .
Thus we saw the episode of 27 feb 2019 unfold in front of us
i am more concerned about the not so upgrading in infra screen to finding who were friendly and who were enemy planes...the enquiry leading to missile hitting the helicopter should be till the upper level of heads too because of their silliness someone else has to pay the prices with their lives....:mad2:

Gandaberunda

Country flag
DGMO call each other every week.
That's routine. even flag meetings are published . A peace treaty over call when LoC was hot? Nah? A clear DGMO flag meet will be set with agenda of talks clarified to media in advance taking all political establishment in confidence. Here everything was missing and it was against what happening on ground and say of political leadership. NSA negotiated cesasfire through back channel Diplomacy (UAE)..

ladder

Country flag
That's routine. even flag meetings are published . A peace treaty over call when LoC was hot? Nah? A clear DGMO flag meet will be set with agenda of talks clarified to media in advance taking all political establishment in confidence. Here everything was missing and it was against what happening on ground and say of political leadership. NSA negotiated cesasfire through back channel Diplomacy (UAE)..
Pure speculation.
What was the agenda of day before yesterday's call?
Has it been published?

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Pure speculation.
What was the agenda of day before yesterday's call?
Has it been published?
Again routine calls are not published... So you say two DGMO spoke over call amidst LoC pounding going on and agreed for ceasefire and govt agreed? 😂
When was the DGMO meet? Where was it held? Was it across LoC? Was it on our side? How many involved in talks? Nothing is available other than announcement.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Till now both fronts have opened up & heated separately in different time frames.

Imagine a situation where both light up at once.

All these👇 happening in a matter of 96 hours:

1. Attack(s) on a city
2. Attack(s) on a military base
3. Attack(s) on logistics convoys
4. Raids on some LOC outpost resulting in casualties
5. Clash with chinese on multiple fronts & standoff

Above situation is a possibility... & it WILL occur in future

then I will see how our dhoti/lungi chhaap politicians cope.

chalo ab sab mil kar hansi mein udda do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles