doreamon

Country flag
We are jews now I take that as a compliment

Yahoodi - saazish
View attachment 96743
We are jews now I take that as a compliment

Yahoodi - saazish
View attachment 96743
Recently they are facing lots of racism in western countries . Khalistani , pakistani , indian and western left propaganda at work aftr arrival of modi .

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Central-South Asia region is about to heat up soon. J&K UT must be secured at all cost. Gurkey could be a ally or enemy to India in the region especially Afghanistan or they could collaborate with Porkistan and fund Islamic terrorist groups against India like they done in Syria, Libya and Armenia.

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Central-South Asia region is about to heat up soon. J&K UT must be secured at all cost. Gurkey could be a ally or enemy to India in the region especially Afghanistan or they could collaborate with Porkistan and fund Islamic terrorist groups against India like they done in Syria, Libya and Armenia.

India can do good in keshmir but russia should not sit around like it did in Armenia case.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
It will spill over in Chechnya too .
India can handle kashmir , russia it's Chechnya but all that in between will ve fucked and ultimately claimed by turkey.
Pakistanis are that pest which will go wherever jihad goes , it's India's responsibility to destroy these whorespawns of ours.
We need to interfere

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Last edited:

Tridev123

Country flag
If someone thinks intelligence agencies at a policy level get senti over an individual citizen's death, perhaps this notion needs to be reviewed. They had a mission at hand, they executed it in their country's interest. what exactly was their goal, is debatable.
Yes, I agree that they have to be dispassionate in order to be effective.
But I believe the Americans do not abandon their agents as a matter of policy. In fact they try their maximum to ensure justice to the families of their agents and see that the perpetrators get punished.

If you feel to the contrary maybe a few examples where the US intelligence community abandoned their agents to go to the dogs could suffice.

We may hate the Yanks for the many bad things they have done but sometimes they do set a good example.

I believe every Government should extend the maximum possible support to their agents and their families. The support need not be in public view. These agents who are patriotic (no doubt they will be paid well) sacrifice their lives and future for the country. They deserve a good deal.

captscooby81

Country flag
Confirmed drone used strikes where two low intensity bombs were dropped using drones on Jammu IAF base . Looks like a trial run attempt before going big

Two drones used for attack on Jammu Air Force base: Sources

Read more At:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles