India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Lol what? Hinglaj Mandir was never part of Indian reach? I'm not daydreaming my friend. Look into history and your questions will be answered.
Baloch nation can never be integrated into India. It's Balochis aspiration to be an independent country and we should respect that. But yes if Balochistan gains freedom then rest of Pakistan will become landlocked country with 4 hostile nations surrounding it. Balochistan accounts for 60% Pakistan's land mass.

Another one, this time Baloch Freedom Fighters BTFOing pakis
I think it's the same Bolan attack with 11 Paki casualties and checkpost captured. Check my post above.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Baloch nation can never be integrated into India. But yes if Balochistan gains freedom then rest of Pakistan will become landlocked country with 4 hostile nation in 4 direction. Balochistan accounts for 60% Pakistan's land mass.

I think it's the same Bolan attack with 11 Paki casualties and checkpost captured. Check my post above.
At Independence, the ruler of Baloch wanted to merge with India. Nehru turned him down. This is historical fact.

FalconZero

Country flag
Baloch nation can never be integrated into India. But yes if Balochistan gains freedom then rest of Pakistan will become landlocked country with 4 hostile nations surrounding it. Balochistan accounts for 60% Pakistan's land mass.

Sorry, i guess I missed those for some reason, odd, thanks for the heads up have deleted the post.

Tridev123

Country flag
Madrassachap pilots messed it up big time. 🙈🔥✊🏻

YEL.YUM.AY.OO 😂

We need the heads of more officers of the Pork army to fall.
On PDF the ba***ds gloat over the death of our service men in accidents as though the ISI had engineered those accidents.

But the irony is that when Pork service men die they cry like pigs calling India a terrorist nation. They like dishing it out but cannot take it when the reverse happens.

Tridev123

Country flag
Lol what? Hinglaj Mandir was never part of Indian reach? I'm not daydreaming my friend. Look into history and your questions will be answered.
The goal is laudable but we need a land border with Balochistan to execute the plan. Only when we get access to Sindh it will become possible.

Other wise defending Balochistan only through the sea route will be very difficult. This is if the Baloch people declare independence.

Remember the then united Pakistan had difficulty in reinforcing East Pakistan (Bangladesh). Logistics would be a big problem. On the other hand Pakistan Punjab can reach Balochistan through land route.

Balochistan can also be accessed through Afghanistan. If we annex POK and GB and secure a land border with Afghanistan.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We need the heads of more officers of the Pork army to fall.
On PDF the ba***ds gloat over the death of our service men in accidents as though the ISI had engineered those accidents.

But the irony is that when Pork service men die they cry like pigs calling India a terrorist nation. They like dishing it out but cannot take it when the reverse happens.
Inbreds are deleting the threads on their casualties.

shade

Country flag
Dude stop, even historically speaking Balochistan was never part of India, stop day dreaming.
Some of it had a Sindhi presence, but the og Balochis drove them out.
Now even the desert areas of western Sindh being taken over by Balochis.

In any case it's the whole logistics issue which impedes our anschluss of that area, having a land border is very beneficial for the opposing power.
Paxtan can overrun "Indian Balochistan" before we can send reinforcements through sea.

My scheme for Akhand Bharat meanwhile is to grab certain areas along Sindh/Punjab and hold them as "reparations" during the next war.
Doesn't need to be huge areas, salami slicing basically.
Eject the "natives" from the premises.
Fill the areas with desis.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why indian army dosent form 6-8 attack team (just like ssg border action team) to constantly do deep stealth strike inside Pakistan. Pakistani army constantly uses border action team against us but we mostly focus upon artillery, atgm , sniper, mortar and small arms to strike.
Because it is much efficient. Porkis have faced a lot of casualties in attempt of doing Cross Border raids.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why indian army dosent form 6-8 attack team (just like ssg border action team) to constantly do deep stealth strike inside Pakistan. Pakistani army constantly uses border action team against us but we mostly focus upon artillery, atgm , sniper, mortar and small arms to strike.
what do you think are the advantages of sending in kill teams into pak territory? What additional advantage do they bring to the table?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Because it is much efficient. Porkis have faced a lot of casualties in attempt of doing Cross Border raids.
Their SSG commandos are regularly killed who try to infiltrate inside India. Ahmed Khan who had captured W/C Abhinandan was killed in a Sniper Attack by Indian Army when he was trying to infiltrate terrorists on LoC. There are many such casualties.

Ayushraj

Country flag
what do you think are the advantages of sending in kill teams into pak territory? What additional advantage do they bring to the table?
Bro Pakistan realises every border action team attack video. 2-3 week ago a bat action video was realised. Pakistan won propaganda war on airstrikes. Propaganda should be countered with propaganda.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Bro Pakistan realises every border action team attack video. 2-3 week ago a bat action video was realised. Pakistan won propaganda war on airstrikes. Propaganda should be countered with propaganda.
We countered their propaganda effectively now they can’t even do a one on one debate on 27th Feb. They can delude themselves but it is all they can do, if they were so superior then they wouldn’t be crying all over the world that India is planning another surgical strike. If no strike happened then for what are they crying? Their logic is that anything India does has been countered easily, PAF stopped Balakot, aisa ho hi nahi sakta ki India kuchh karde because they are grown up with this rhetoric. Surgical Strike hui, deny hua hi nahi, airstrike naakaam ho gayi, F-16 nahi mara because Porkistan is immortal, India can never even harm them lmao. Anything India does is simply denied by these bastards. Like I remember their media was crying that IAF jets were carrying out sorties over Karachi which had caused an immediate blackout in Karachi. Its their fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles