India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
*Removed by Mod*
Two soldiers achieved Veergati after there Barracks collapsed on them. Who the heck makes these Barracks anyway? Indian Army needs to improve there safety standards for these kinds of buildings unless it’s some kind of sabotage which is very unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Two soldiers achieved Veergati after there Barracks collapsed on them. Who the heck makes these Barracks anyway? Indian Army needs to improve there safety standards for these kinds of buildings unless it’s some kind of sabotage which is very unlikely.
The cost of an Indian soldier’s life is very low buddy. If you kill a few Israeli soldiers you are doomed to get laser-guided munitions dropping on your arse by IDF.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
The cost of an Indian soldier’s life is very low buddy. If you kill a few Israeli soldiers you are doomed to get laser-guided munitions dropping on your arse by IDF.
Wow...A great news for the day....Ab Benchod army barrack main bhi ghooskhori...IA should now move from conventional barracks to more reliable techs..But IA will not do it till your so many soldiers losses life....sab chalta hai attitude ..

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

I don't support showing our brave jawans' corpses in this condition.....
They attained veergati fighting
Atleast a personal photo or service image should do, if not please refrain from posting such images of our Jawans

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Yesterday i was reading a article thay US marines are going to dump Humvees as they are aged an cannot protect from morderns missiles and ammunitions ...Sway i was literaaly laughing here in India our army use Gypsies 🤣🤣🤣🤣...just think what happens if one ATGM hits a gypsy...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The one who posted the pic is probably a kangladeshi of bnp quality .

Last edited by a moderator:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I don't support showing our brave jawans' corpses in this condition.....
They attained veergati fighting
Atleast a personal photo or service image should do, if not please refrain from posting such images of our Jawans
I couldn’t find any service photos and i can’t delete it anymore since the time ran out. I regret posting those pictures but I don’t understand how these type of images get leaked out from Army Hospitals and how they end up in the hands of Islamic terrorists who use these for Propaganda.

Ayushraj

Country flag

Knowitall

Yesterday i was reading a article thay US marines are going to dump Humvees as they are aged an cannot protect from morderns missiles and ammunitions ...Sway i was literaaly laughing here in India our army use Gypsies 🤣🤣🤣🤣...just think what happens if one ATGM hits a gypsy...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gypsies is still somewhat understandable. They are supposed to be fast and mobile and travel around nook corners and gullies.

What send shivers down my spine is bmp that vehicle will be a sitting duck when armored corps move around.

They barely have any protection or APS systems. Older gen atgms will tear them apart during any conflict.

Knowitall

Houthis rebel has shoot large number Chinese made ucav used by saudi.we need not to worry for now. Real threat will be autonomous drone swarms.
Houthis regularly shoot down predator and other US drones also.

Drones in my opinion should be cheap and easy to make.

Chinese and Turkish drones are good examples of these a lot will be shot down but they are easy to replace whereas costly drones like predator can put a lot of strain on your war chest.

We need to reorient our strategies to face drown swarms or suicide drones like harop.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Houthis regularly shoot down predator and other US drones also.

Drones in my opinion should be cheap and easy to make.

Chinese and Turkish drones are good examples of these a lot will be shot down but they are easy to replace whereas costly drones like predator can put a lot of strain on your war chest.

We need to reorient our strategies to face drown swarms or suicide drones like harop.
Drones are not useful in the case of a heavy airspace as said in the article.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
The army loves its gypsies.. They want the production to continue and want waiver from emission norms.. There are so many gypsies in operation.. in difficult terrain.. but it is the TATA Storme which has repeatedly lead to accidents and deaths.. bet the humvees are no match to the gypsies along the LAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles