India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
>We should attack them first and capture Kashmir
LOOOOOL, as long as inbreds like him are present there and similar people leading their army...no need to worry.

I am noone to judge here but it's better to control our tongue...there are Muslims who serve in Indian Army who pray to Allah, i have no love for Ms in general but it's better to avoid religious bigotry.
you are assuming that porkis are Muslims as in Musalmans, once a term for brotherhood. They are not. They have long given up any semblance of religion and have descended into depravity and barbarism. Pakistani version of Islam is something we can safely call Pisslam, a rabid, barbaric deviation away from anything their so-called Prophet would have ever dreamed of. Remember, in places like Peshawar these pisslamists actually demonstrated how beheading French President Macron would look like to hundreds of kids, some as young as 5 or 6 years old, inside a government approved and funded madrassah. Each one of these kids is going to be an aspiring terrorist. The evil from this abomination called Pakshitstan will continue to thrive. The only solution I see is for Pakshitstan to be administered by an international government like post war Germany to clean up all the evil and disgusting filth there.
Mark my words, Iran, North Korea, CCPStan, Pakshitstan are the current axis of evil. If we don’t nip this evil in the bud, the World will soon see terrorists deploying dirty bombs in the name of pisslam, egged on and financed by a vengeful CCP-Stan to overcome their century of humiliation and their mistaken belief that post this apocalyptic scenario, CCP will establish itself as the supreme power. The Wuhan virus has already weakened the sane world and strengthened the genocidal CCP. The next evil CCP will unleash is using their Porki slaves to proliferate dirty bombs.
The CCP is hell bent on becoming the supreme power at any cost - even sacrificing millions of their own people, which they have repeatedly done throughout history. Pisslamistan is their way of using slaves to execute this grand plans. Get ready for the rocky ride as everything comes apart for the chings and pisslamists, and they become highly desperate to hold on to their power in their blighted nations - what I call abominations.

Killbot

Country flag

FalconZero

Country flag
you are assuming that porkis are Muslims as in Musalmans, once a term for brotherhood. They are not. They have long given up any semblance of religion and have descended into depravity and barbarism. Pakistani version of Islam is something we can safely call Pisslam, a rabid, barbaric deviation away from anything their so-called Prophet would have ever dreamed of. Remember, in places like Peshawar these pisslamists actually demonstrated how beheading French President Macron would look like to hundreds of kids, some as young as 5 or 6 years old, inside a government approved and funded madrassah. Each one of these kids is going to be an aspiring terrorist. The evil from this abomination called Pakshitstan will continue to thrive. The only solution I see is for Pakshitstan to be administered by an international government like post war Germany to clean up all the evil and disgusting filth there.
Mark my words, Iran, North Korea, CCPStan, Pakshitstan are the current axis of evil. If we don’t nip this evil in the bud, the World will soon see terrorists deploying dirty bombs in the name of pisslam, egged on and financed by a vengeful CCP-Stan to overcome their century of humiliation and their mistaken belief that post this apocalyptic scenario, CCP will establish itself as the supreme power. The Wuhan virus has already weakened the sane world and strengthened the genocidal CCP. The next evil CCP will unleash is using their Porki slaves to proliferate dirty bombs.
The CCP is hell bent on becoming the supreme power at any cost - even sacrificing millions of their own people, which they have repeatedly done throughout history. Pisslamistan is their way of using slaves to execute this grand plans. Get ready for the rocky ride as everything comes apart for the chings and pisslamists, and they become highly desperate to hold on to their power in their blighted nations - what I call abominations.
Pakis are subhuman trashes no doubt but my comment was in context with the Indian Musilms, i don't really have much sympathy for them but there is a large bunch who are patriots, many of them serve in Army and pray to the god that the previous comments disrespected, it's silly because I am not even religious tbh but there's no need to demean someone's god, especially in this case...not that I give a f**k tbh honestly.

shade

Country flag
Is it me or does this terrorist boy toy have that eye liner mascara thing that girls use (on the eyes?)?
Momuls wear Kajal because it makes them look "fierce", their prophet also wore it, so they also do.

How ever this particular creature would be a dancing boy in Afghanistan and would be sentenced to be thrown from a roof for sodomy according to their Book.

FalconZero

Country flag
:hmm: GOI should preemptively attack Pakistan before Pakistan preemptively attacks India for their planned terrorist attack on our soil before we retaliate by attacking Pakistan.

Its the logical thing to do.
Pakis preemptively attacking? Not unless they want their whole bases annihilated...also, pakis whining is not something new...

shade

Country flag
View attachment 70908
Your average inbred peeedf member
"Guys we have allah on our side we don't need an army"
The "False flag" , "high alert" is for morons like these, when the actual attack comes they won't even know what hit them just like Balakot
This momin of PeeDF here forgets to mention that muh superpowers Eastern Romans and Sassanid Parsis were depleted and weakened from 8-10 years of devastating war between them, and the Parsis were suffering a succession war/ civil war between different factions of Persian nobility vying for the throne.

Only thing they can thank their god for is the timing tbh.

Perhaps this is why they keep jerking off about “bleeding india through a thousand cuts” all the time, they know they stand no chance against a full power India.
Also the thinking why they attacked us after 1962 debacle in 1965 thinking ez halwa ghajini e hind hoga

Last edited:

Phantom sierra

Country flag
View attachment 70908
Your average inbred peeedf member
"Guys we have allah on our side we don't need an army"
The "False flag" , "high alert" is for morons like these, when the actual attack comes they won't even know what hit them just like Balakot
Inn chutiyo ka IQ room temperature se bhi kaam hai. Waiting for them to do namaz on battlefield so our snipers have a clear aim on their gand. So called "mard e momin" Only knows how to kill women and children.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The sadder part is they got it by paying Rs. 100-150 to a low division clerk. This is only the tip of the iceberg.
Every year, thousands of Bangladeshis and Pakistani's enter India and acquire Indian documents by paying a pittance.
From Class X marksheets to other bonafide certificates. Everything is available for a small fee.

I live in Bangalore South. Area between Alahalli/Avalahalli, Tipu Circle, Anjanapura area is full of illegal Bangladeshis and Rohingyas but Govt. simply looks the other way. These are high density peaceful pockets. They are involved in all kinds of criminal and shady activities but but.. secularism zinda hai.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...cops-attacked-by-mob/articleshow/61096283.cms

This incident happened in the above area. Notorious for snatching, assault, robbery, mugging and other incidents. Cops have opened fire on multiple occasions in the past, once a female cop was assaulted(figure out in what way) by peacefuls and they had to open fire to save her. As most peacefuls are outsiders(Bangladeshi claiming to be from Assam/Rohingyas etc) they know they can commit a crime and disappear in no time.

If it were minorities in Pakistan or Bangladeshi indulging in such crimes, the entire neighborhood would have been burnt to the ground.

Bangalore South was destroyed by - JD(S). They deliberately and strategically settled these people in pockets near Banashankari temple ward(Yarab Nagar to Ilyas Nagar). Now they have spread all over the place and continue creating no-go areas for others.
It’s like an infection destroying whole local area of the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles