India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Is it only me, or have the insurgencies in Balochistan and KPK increased in intensity by a significant number over the last year or two. While we may say that RAW trains these guys, do not forget the role of the NDS here. Afghan intelligence has been seen providing training and weaponry to the Balochs and the TTP. It is also possible that the logistics pact signed between the BLA and the TTP was mediated by RAW or the NDS. Cooperation between Afghan and Indian intelligence can't be discounted as during the 1970's and 80's, RAW collaborated with KHAD, as Afghan intelligence was known back then, when it came to Pakistani affairs.

Baloch-Pashtun cooperation is not new. In the late 1960's, the Afghan govt's demand for Pakhtoonistan resulted in them funding agitations and militants in KPK, along with encouraging cooperation with the Balochs, as Afghanistan wanted an outlet to the Arabian Sea. After 1971, India also provided aid to Afghan Intelligence along with agents on the ground to foment a movement in KPK and Balochistan. It isn't far-fetched to think the same may be happening now.
I think iran is also involved

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Also I was trying to access pakistani millitary sites, Does anyone know any pakistani proxies? I wasn't able to view from Tor or normal anonsurf proxies in Parrot... Cloudfare web protection is pain in the ass :rage:

OnePunchMan

Country flag
No need to outgrow dharma. In fact dharma is our biggest strength in our fight against the adharmis- how do we know we have not turned into savages? While holding ourselves to very high moral values sanatan provides enough leeway to pick up the sword and devour our enemies as evidenced anecdotally in the Mahabharat, and in reality with likes of Maharana Pratap, Shivaji Maharaj & Maharaja Ranjit Singh among many other luminaries.

The Mahatma arrived on the scene much later and f*ked it for all of us otherwise when needed we have been very very violent throughout history- Emperor Ashok another case in point. Anyone who still needs to be disabused of our "peacefulness" should try holding up the traffic at a busy intersection or jumping the queue at any sarkari office.
If violence is not solving all your problems then you aren't using enough of it.
jokes aside being ruthless doesn't turn us into savages , i did not mean go torturing random people because of differences or whatever.

but we need to clinically destroy porkistan and kill every porki , i don't want people getting soft not even if its a kid or some pretty porki girl , i fucking hate our guys simping for those porkie ayeshas , i find them hideous to be honest , indians girls are the best, anyways that's what i meant by out growing dharma.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
If violence is not solving all your problems then you aren't using enough of it.
jokes aside being ruthless doesn't turn us into savages , i did not mean go torturing random people because of differences or whatever.

but we need to clinically destroy porkistan and kill every porki , i don't want people getting soft not even if its a kid or some pretty porki girl , i fucking hate our guys simping for those porkie ayeshas , i find them hideous to be honest , indians girls are the best, anyways that's what i meant by out growing dharma.
For motivation/perseverance... they look back in their history...

For Kashmir & Ghazwa-e-hind their motivation comes from:

in recent history: Afghan Jihad(long guerrilla fight)
in extreme past: from ghazni & ghori(repeated attacks)

but the most i
Porky ayeshas are now property of chinese chan.online simps are gonna get a winnie the pooh treatment

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Porky ayeshas are now property of chinese chan.online simps are gonna get a winnie the pooh treatment
Porky Ayesha ka abdullah India me -

भारत तेरे टुकड़े होंगे
aur
अफ़ज़ल हम शर्मिंदा है तेरा कातिल ज़िंद है
jaise पीसफुल naara deta hai :'(

fir burkhe ke andar India me women oppression kobhi toh gaali deni hai :shoot:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Considering Greece is a nato country, will we be selling brahmos or SMART to it anytime in the future?

They got into a naval stand-off with turkey recently.
Greece can buy anything that has zero Russian or Chinese influence.

nixin

Is there any drug or medicine available which can make males or females sterile and unable to reproduce? I am just thinking if it is available then there must be a way that kind of biological drug(which would make every paki filth sterile and unable to reproduce) can be consumed by entire population of Pakistan in few weeks.This will require adulteratation of all the edible items in( so much secret way) which are being imported by Pakistan from other countries.And if it is being made possible without them knowing then I would be happy seeing those desperate Paki males relentlessly trying to breed their wives and yes of course their own sisters and cousins but they won't be able to do so.This kind of method to make them extinct slowly would be really cool.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Is there any drug or medicine available which can make males or females sterile and unable to reproduce? I am just thinking if it is available then there must be a way that kind of biological drug(which would make every paki filth sterile and unable to reproduce) can be consumed by entire population of Pakistan in few weeks.This will require adulteratation of all the edible items in( so much secret way) which are being imported by Pakistan from other countries.And if it is being made possible without them knowing then I would be happy seeing those desperate Paki males relentlessly trying to breed their wives and yes of course their own sisters and cousins but they won't be able to do so.This kind of method to make them extinct slowly would be really cool.
I have spent more time fantasizing about such a virus than I'm willing to admit.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Contents of any emergency contraceptive tablet taken regularly will result in female sterility ... but adverse symptoms will be visible much beforehand

but what medium would be selected to administer the dose in long term?

Vamsi

Country flag
I also thought whether it is possible to develop a bio-weapon or a drug to sterilize males and to use it on porkis and Indian mullas. I read recently somewhere that pfizer is effecting ovaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles