India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I don't think they even deserve the word terrorist."Cowards" or "Senseless" is better term for them according to their great works how they have done and yes they can't be terrorists instead they should be living in terror every second sword above head like they went in hiding after Lahore Blasts ,whether scared from RAW or their own Pakistani mindless coward filth.
Intro ??

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes but such areas in Jammu division are mostly in muslim majority districts
But the relations between Gujjars and Bakarwals and entitled valley Momins is not exactly rosy, and BJP has been fishing... Atleast if some king's party, and not NC/PDP holds sway over them.. things would get interesting..

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Pakistanis supply it with ease, and they can’t say it is Indians who do false flag operations as we don’t use ATN Thermal Sights.
This will get only worse when Afghanistan falls.then all the m4s m16a4 that the afghans use will be captured and will end up in these inbred hands

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This will get only worse when Afghanistan falls.then all the m4s m16a4 that the afghans use will be captured and will end up in these inbred hands
Atleast this will help Army to be forced in grassroot level modernisation. A single of these thermal sight costs 4-5 lakh Rupess in USA.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Atleast this will help Army to be forced in grassroot level modernisation. A single of these thermal sight costs 4-5 lakh Rupess in USA.
And when Pakistan gets into FATF GREYLIST and remains there for years then they spam Hindoo-Yahoodi Sazish.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Pakis aren't now getting terrorists in numbers so they are arming the few they have with high stuff.earlier most carried dara copies.it will not be a wonder if terrorists run with even SCARs captured from afghanistan

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
What if we use wlthem with our guns or use these guns ourselves
I feel those sights are used by us to recerse engineer them, maybe BEL. As the company won’t be in a position to file any lawsuit against BEL because their products were found with UN Designated terrorists hence they supply to terror organisations.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Pakistanis supply it with ease, and they can’t say it is Indians who do false flag operations as we don’t use ATN Thermal Sights.
Time for some Al-bakistani logical reasoning lectures:

Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim As-salamu alaykum naazreen

Terror attacks happening in kaafir mulks & un-friendly ummati/mazhabi mulks are "false flag" operations to blame & defame Pakistan & Islam bcoz Pakistan is the sole islami aitami☢ quwwat.

Terror attacks happening in Pakistan are saazish of behruni Mawalik like amreeka, Israil & baharat... to weaken pakistan & islam bcoz Pakistan is sole islami aitami☢ quwwat

yahood aur hanood ki saazish ke khilaaf qaum yaqzam rahe aur afwwaj-e-Pakistan ke peeche seesha-pilayi-deewar bankar mushtehqam rahe

Pakistan rasool-Allah ke samsheer ke saaye mein bana hai... aur issey qayamat tak mehfooz rehna hai

allah aapka haami aur naasir ho

Labbaik ya syedi rasool allah
Labbaik ghazwa-e-hind

😁

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
We have better stuff from tonbo
These probably have taken a beating from all the use earlier in the hands of Americans, then the Taliban, and now Kashmiri/Paxstani porks
Send any piece of technology that maybe of value to concerned agencies and the rest scrap in any warehouses

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Terror attacks happening in kaafir mulks & un-friendly ummati/mazhabi mulks are "false flag" operations to blame & defame Pakistan & Islam bcoz Pakistan is the sole islami aitami☢ quwwat.

Terror attacks happening in Pakistan are saazish of behruni Mawalik like amreeka, Israil & baharat... to weaken pakistan & islam bcoz Pakistan is sole islami aitami☢ quwwat

yahood aur hanood ki saazish ke khilaaf qaum yaqzam rahe aur afwwaj-e-Pakistan ke peeche seesha-pilayi-deewar bankar mushtehqam rahe

Pakistan rasool-Allah ke samsheer ke saaye mein bana hai... aur issey qayamat tak mehfooz rehna hai

Labbaik ghazwa-e-hind

😁
Even though I’ve grown up between Urdu yet, I’ll say you’re a champ, can you write or read that jhaat ka baal nastaliq script? I can, unfortunately.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Labbaik ghazwa-e-hind

😁
And it’s not Mawalik, it’s mumalik for countries.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Even though I’ve grown up between Urdu yet, I’ll say you’re a champ, can you write or read that jhaat ka baal nastaliq script? I can, unfortunately.
I cannot read or write that script... whatever I have learnt... is bcoz of listening... paki media & youtubers over a long time

sunte sunte words ke meaning samajh aane lage

Last edited:

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Pakistanis supply it with ease, and they can’t say it is Indians who do false flag operations as we don’t use ATN Thermal Sights. Thread👇🏻.
If they get such advanced weaponry/sights, why do they die a few days after getting inducted? Lack of training seems to be the primary reason. A thermal sight in the hands of an untrained local will, I think, not make much of a difference? Maybe the members here who are much more experienced in the matters of weaponry can make better judgements on this. @AVINASH4061

I had read a few months back that Indian Army or CRPF(?) guys would generally take the AK's dropped by those fucks, replacing the INSAS. I had also read that a few weapons seized would be sent to Afghanistan to arm the Northern Alliance, or to Myanmar to arm the KIA. I think I read this in Avinash Paliwal's book, the Great Game. But the numbers are so low now, ranging between 50-100, it won't really make a difference even if all the weapons are seized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles