India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I cannot read or write that script... whatever I have learnt... is bcoz of listening... paki media & youtubers over a long time

sunte sunte words ke meaning samajh aane lage
I’ve grown up between that Urdu, infact it were my parents who made me learn the Devnagri script else these schools kept stuffing Urdu and that jhaant ka baal/nastaliq persian script.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Both are different people i think
Lol I shared it last hour he thought it is today’s news.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
View attachment 96331
Besht Intelligence agency ISI 😂😂😂
Is it only me, or have the insurgencies in Balochistan and KPK increased in intensity by a significant number over the last year or two. While we may say that RAW trains these guys, do not forget the role of the NDS here. Afghan intelligence has been seen providing training and weaponry to the Balochs and the TTP. It is also possible that the logistics pact signed between the BLA and the TTP was mediated by RAW or the NDS. Cooperation between Afghan and Indian intelligence can't be discounted as during the 1970's and 80's, RAW collaborated with KHAD, as Afghan intelligence was known back then, when it came to Pakistani affairs.

Baloch-Pashtun cooperation is not new. In the late 1960's, the Afghan govt's demand for Pakhtoonistan resulted in them funding agitations and militants in KPK, along with encouraging cooperation with the Balochs, as Afghanistan wanted an outlet to the Arabian Sea. After 1971, India also provided aid to Afghan Intelligence along with agents on the ground to foment a movement in KPK and Balochistan. It isn't far-fetched to think the same may be happening now.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Is it only me, or have the insurgencies in Balochistan and KPK increased in intensity by a significant number over the last year or two. While we may say that RAW trains these guys, do not forget the role of the NDS here. Afghan intelligence has been seen providing training and weaponry to the Balochs and the TTP. It is also possible that the logistics pact signed between the BLA and the TTP was mediated by RAW or the NDS. Cooperation between Afghan and Indian intelligence can't be discounted as during the 1970's and 80's, RAW collaborated with KHAD, as Afghan intelligence was known back then, when it came to Pakistani affairs.

Baloch-Pashtun cooperation is not new. In the late 1960's, the Afghan govt's demand for Pakhtoonistan resulted in them funding agitations and militants in KPK, along with encouraging cooperation with the Balochs, as Afghanistan wanted an outlet to the Arabian Sea. After 1971, India also provided aid to Afghan Intelligence along with agents on the ground to foment a movement in KPK and Balochistan. It isn't far-fetched to think the same may be happening now.
Yes , khad kgb raw

Raaakisazih

Country flag

NDS has fucked ISI in the past too they kill their operatives like flies in balochistan

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We are waiting , come on pig do it.
Remember , your hands will be chopped off , and sone of you will ve burned alive , some crushed under a tank , some impaled on the siDe of a road.
Your bones used to make Decorative items and rest fed to dogs.
CC96869C-4609-4E78-B0E8-83D1D2F74F1C.jpeg

Vamsi

Country flag
We are waiting , come on pig do it.
Remember , your hands will be chopped off , and sone of you will ve burned alive , some crushed under a tank , some impaled on the siDe of a road.
Your bones used to make Decorative items and rest fed to dogs.
And there severed heads will form a mundamala for Maa Kali.....Jai Maa Kali,aayo gorkhali...:india:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
For motivation/perseverance... they look back in their history...

For Kashmir & Ghazwa-e-hind their motivation comes from:

in recent history: Afghan Jihad(long guerrilla fight)
in extreme past: from ghazni & ghori(repeated attacks)

but the most important which we never mention: fall of Qustuntunia/constantinople(modern day Istanbul) to Ottoman Turks after fight of 63 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles