India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
But when these porks youtubers speak words clearly sound like hindi.
Ever heard their news channel anchors ?That is correct level of ordu .
Infact now little p*g*es will learn arabic too , compulsory .
Meanwhile they forget to speak balochi, sindhi , pashto , kashmiri and finally poonjaubi.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Recently I saw some pics of SSG and those guys are unequiped as shit.some have m4s but most of them use type56 and g3s.they are at same lvl as indian infantry along loc.I personaly believe indian special forces are not well equiped to western standards but they are better than those guys.and in recent cricket match in pakistan SSG provided security!!!!think paras providing security to cricket matches.no 1 in the world SSG pakis really are living in propaganda world only rivaled by one in north korea.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
At least that guy acknowledged that they are weak. Mostly that guy would be banned because it doesn't fit pakis are allah s shit army narrative of them.
I believe that Pakistan’s nuclear deterrence is a hoax too they can’t even detect American Helicopters and Indian Mirage-2000 jets entering their airspace their madrassa educated army might have spent the money on mujrah which they looted from the poor civillians of Pakistan in the name of Allah and forced them to eat grass

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Recently I saw some pics of SSG and those guys are unequiped as shit.some have m4s but most of them use type56 and g3s.they are at same lvl as indian infantry along loc.I personaly believe indian special forces are not well equiped to western standards but they are better than those guys.and in recent cricket match in pakistan SSG provided security!!!!think paras providing security to cricket matches.no 1 in the world SSG pakis really are living in propaganda world only rivaled by one in north korea.
North Korean human resources are salvageable as and if the North Korean state collapses the people there can be reproccesed or recycled with minimal effort into productive citizens that even can fit into first world societies.the citizens of pak are in my opinion permenantly damaged and are stuck in their damaged state unless there is some massive external effort and if they are actually free of the pak state due to any reason such as state collapse, refugee migration,etc they will not be economical to integrate into any society except for the most primitive ones as they will be a massive burden.the South Koreans are much luckier as once a North Korean is removed from the state they can be quickly transformed under influence and molded into whatever they want easily.such is not the case withthe bog standard paki unless they are the rare low Street power natural intellectual,athiest type paki that keeps his opinions and actions quite from his neighbours.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
North Korean human resources are salvageable as and if the North Korean state collapses the people there can be reproccesed or recycled with minimal effort into productive citizens that even can fit into first world societies.the citizens of pak are in my opinion permenantly damaged and are stuck in their damaged state unless there is some massive external effort and if they are actually free of the pak state due to any reason such as state collapse, refugee migration,etc they will not be economical to integrate into any society except for the most primitive ones as they will be a massive burden.the South Koreans are much luckier as once a North Korean is removed from the state they can be quickly transformed under influence and molded into whatever they want easily.such is not the case withthe bog standard paki unless they are the rare low Street power natural intellectual,athiest type paki that keeps his opinions and actions quite from his neighbours.
Pakistanis are madarsa educated jihadis whereas North koreans are not.
North Korea - 1
Porkistan- 0

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
How can I learn ordu, on my own ?
Any books etc?
Just learn the Script, we know the language. Urdu has been the official language of Jammu and Kashmir hence I know Urdu. Just learn the script, rest Hindi and Urdu of today are the same.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ever heard their news channel anchors ?That is correct level of ordu .
Infact now little p*g*es will learn arabic too , compulsory .
Meanwhile they forget to speak balochi, sindhi , pashto , kashmiri and finally poonjaubi.
Their media walas are jokers, their Urdu pronounciation is shit. Urdu was created in India, and these Pakistanis don’t even have any knowledge on Urdu. Our Indian Urdu channels are correct Urdu like News18 Urdu and DD Urdu etc.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
North Koreans are Aetheists by law, Pakistanis are radicalised by birth is the summary of your above message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles