India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
"This has ensured no invasions of Muslim lands ever happened," said Abdul.

George W Bush be like "am I a joke to you?"
Infact muslim lands are easiest to occupy. They are so hungry for power they collapse themselves.

I really like Jinnah in one regard, he helped getting those porki mullahs out of our beloved country. Also I wanna thank Cyril Radcliffe, he gave no defensible borders to their land and our tank divisions can easily roll anywhere in their filthy land.

Also they are most hypocrite people ever. If there's anything wrong happening to a minority in Pakistan, they say its in the name of their country i.e. Islamic Republic of pokiland and this is a country for mullahs only.

And whenever same thing happens to a mullah in India, they say India bad, Modi Fascist etc.

Phantom sierra

Country flag
Pakistanis are deploying Allah to counter indian S-400

View attachment 77357

This is what happens when u dont teach science and mathematics at school. We don't need to destroy Pakistan,islamic fundamentalism is enough to do that. Staying attached to roots is one thing ignorance is another. The only thing they can do is change their abbu as fast as changing nappies first it was UAE now it's the turks while china remains step abbu jaan.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Defence Detectives (@defenceDetectiv) Tweeted: #Pakistan ki janta ko kis had tak pahucha diya hai @ImranKhanPTI ki sarkar ne dekh lijiye, @SMQureshiPTI Multan me cake kat kar road ka inauguration kar rahe the aur isme Cake khane ke liye ladai shuru ho gayi
Video Courtesy @nailainayat https://t.co/RNy6UqWf5L Pakistan mei shyhad ki nadiya bahti hai🤣🤣

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Most of the Pakistanis I know insist that Pakistan has better living Standards better education better infrastructure and cleanliness in comparison to India they compare islamabad with Paris Lahore with London and Karachi with Shanghai and downplay Delhi Mumbai Chennai and Kolkata but none of them ever qoutes the source of their information they start abusing and name calling
Some of them who are educated and know the reality try to hide it they want keep their public in delusion they hide their problems and try to convince their people that Pakistan is the best country in the world

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Most of the Pakistanis I know insist that Pakistan has better living Standards better education better infrastructure and cleanliness in comparison to India they compare islamabad with Paris Lahore with London and Karachi with Shanghai and downplay Delhi Mumbai Chennai and Kolkata but none of them ever qoutes the source of their information they start abusing and name calling
Some of them who are educated and know the reality try to hide it they want keep their public in delusion they hide their problems and try to convince their people that Pakistan is the best country in the world
islamabad is like Chandigarh, and modern well planned city so it will be good. Just that regular people don’t live there.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
islamabad is like Chandigarh, and modern well planned city so it will be good. Just that regular people don’t live there.
Yeah I know but Does that Make any difference? Pakistan is ranked one of the lowest in HDI rankings literacy rate is just 59% (that too is overestimated) Pakistan is the only country in the world which has not been able eradicate polio and the largest slum in South Asia is not in Mumbai but In Karachi (Orangi Town)

shade

Country flag
With these jhumlas, they try to market to you places like Islamabad and gated qaummunities of Rawalpidi,Lahor, Karachi etc, where all the top level wealthy piggies, Jernails and Afsar's families live.

Oases of wealth and poshness in the desert of ignorance and poverty that is Al-Bakistan.

sorcerer

Country flag
china give its failed vaccine to paki army

while India becomes first nation to donate COVID-19 jabs to Kabul

KABUL: India provided a vital boost to Afghanistan on Sunday by shipping 500,000 free doses of Covishield, a vaccine that protects from coronavirus disease (COVID-19) infection, to curb the spread of the virus in the war-torn country, local officials said.

“Fortunately, we are going to receive 500,000 doses of the vaccine today,” Dastargir Nazari, a Health Ministry spokesman, told Arab News.

Produced by Indian pharma company Bharat Biotech, Kabul will start rolling out the Covishield jab — the local name for the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine developed in the UK — from next week, after receiving certification from the World Health Organisation.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
china give its failed vaccine to paki army

while India becomes first nation to donate COVID-19 jabs to Kabul

KABUL: India provided a vital boost to Afghanistan on Sunday by shipping 500,000 free doses of Covishield, a vaccine that protects from coronavirus disease (COVID-19) infection, to curb the spread of the virus in the war-torn country, local officials said.

“Fortunately, we are going to receive 500,000 doses of the vaccine today,” Dastargir Nazari, a Health Ministry spokesman, told Arab News.

Produced by Indian pharma company Bharat Biotech, Kabul will start rolling out the Covishield jab — the local name for the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine developed in the UK — from next week, after receiving certification from the World Health Organisation.

I think the report got it slightly wrong. Covishield is being manufactured by Serum Institute, not Bharat Biotech.

Cheran

Country flag
Defence Detectives (@defenceDetectiv) Tweeted: #Pakistan ki janta ko kis had tak pahucha diya hai @ImranKhanPTI ki sarkar ne dekh lijiye, @SMQureshiPTI Multan me cake kat kar road ka inauguration kar rahe the aur isme Cake khane ke liye ladai shuru ho gayi
Video Courtesy @nailainayat https://t.co/RNy6UqWf5L Pakistan mei shyhad ki nadiya bahti hai🤣🤣
Ek waqt aayega jab dunya ka poora decisions Islamabad mein decide hoga. Cake khane ka bhi

1612800203545.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Finally a nice video proving death of an intruder by Indian Army.
At least Indian Army is realising nature of 5 th gen war
This is why son of soil concept works, notice the soldier giving interview to ANI reporter in this video is from Jammu where the infiltration happened, the soldier’s name is N.S. Jamwal. Jammu dudes know about their areas.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yeah I know but Does that Make any difference? Pakistan is ranked one of the lowest in HDI rankings literacy rate is just 59% (that too is overestimated) Pakistan is the only country in the world which has not been able eradicate polio and the largest slum in South Asia is not in Mumbai but In Karachi (Orangi Town)
Their literacy rate includes 75% literacy rate of Pakistan occupied Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan else their literacy rate would be less than 55%.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Let them live in their delusion. It is good for us, as they will forever live with their jernail masters without questioning them and destroying their country slowly. The Pak army is good for us, as they destroy their nation in their greed and stupidity. A civ who is genuinely elected and is not corrupt is bad for us. Let them roll in their shit. We need to honestly encourage their delusions, by saying that the Pak army and dimran have made Pak great, with Karachi being better than Mumbai, all while masquerading as a liberal desi.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Like porkistanis bark around their media, we should create a thread on porkistani media on what are they saying, as ultimately their crap gets programmed inside pakistani citizen’s minds, we can understand what they say, I can read and write Urdu hence I can make out what their captions say, we should be aware what our enemy discusses and is feeding. They regularly follow our media, wonder why pakistanis have started Godi Media and Bhakt like terms used in India, because their media has discussed it. While we are not aware that they have their own Godi Media and Bhakt like terms, as Lifafa Journalism and Youthia (imran khan devotees). They discussed that opposition called Narendra Modi as Surrender Modi and porkistanis flooded twitter with Surrender Modi, while we are unaware that Imran Khan is called Donkey King in Pakistan, we are unaware.

See their journalists are all on youtube inviting Indians to get to know the current affairs of India, Defensive Offence is doing great job in making us aware of Pakistan’s internal matters. But its not enough, we should be self aware. Their media is constantly discussing India and the current farmer protests. We should not completely shift focus but we should be knowledgeable.
I’m creating A thread for the same, we should be aware about same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles