India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Some pakis were claiming in youtube that they are planning bullet train project.these guys are really garbage eaters.
Ahahaha. When the Pakis asked the Chinese to put up a bullet train in Pak, the Chinkis laughed at them. Unaware where I had read this, but if I find I will post a source. That article was full of lolz about Paki-Sugars relation.

shade

Country flag
Damn true. I know how to speak Urdu, and understand Urdu speech, but can't read, forget about writing.
It's the same language, momuls write in Nastaliq script with way too many imported Persian and Arab words.
We write in Devanagri with much lesser Sanskrit words than it should have :(

Thanks to school education though, many desi momuls now roll with Devanagri instead of that meme Nastaliq one.

The Hindi language is native to Delhi and north-west UP/Northern MP areas iirc.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
It's the same language, momuls write in Nastaliq script with way too many imported Persian and Arab words.
We write in Devanagri with much lesser Sanskrit words than it should have :(

Thanks to school education though, many desi momuls now roll with Devanagri instead of that meme Nastaliq one.

The Hindi language is native to Delhi and north-west UP/Northern MP areas iirc.
I don't know much urdu words either .
Seriously thats the issue with me

shade

Country flag
Which, the one with 50% effectiveness lol.
Nope, they probably have put something in their water supply for inobtrusive "distribution".
They have the lowest cases not just because of censorship, creative accounting for numbers etc, but also because they have secretly innoculated their populace after the virus went global.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles