India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The photograph of instrument of Surrender being signed on 16th December 1971. And posted on the SDF and every Paki member kept silence.
EpU8MkEUwAMaMKH.jpeg

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Bro plzz read this article 77% of American jew voted for biden (I have got no reason for this) and most of pakistani voted for biden also.
Many of indians woted for bidan too .
Biradaar , chill let's go to Faisalabad tomorrow , haleem kahne

Ayushraj

Country flag
Many of indians woted for bidan too .
Biradaar , chill let's go to Faisalabad tomorrow , haleem kahne
Indians in America voted for biden in order to gain a good social position in America. American at higher position have a liberal mindset. So Indians want to win mercy of them. 75%of Indians living in USA portray our own country as fascist.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Indians in America voted for biden in order to gain a good social position in America. American at higher position have a liberal mindset. So Indians want to win mercy of them. 75%of Indians living in USA portray our own country as fascist.
Good , you have studied many things about mindset of NRI'S living in the US OF A .
Now would you care to provide your source of this numerical figure of 75 % which addresses to the NRI people who portray our country as a fascist , tolitariain dictatorship .
Remember , journalist are always biased .

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
most new migrants from India are only interested in money not much else. Indian community in USA is a politically mute community and has little to no impact in US politics ; ironically Indians are some of the highest taxpayers in USA but with no voice.

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag
MTC might become the most powerful command in indian military. So much power is being concentrated in just one theatre command ! What this govt is upto?
First of the theatre commands to follow. However I’m wondering what exactly does the navy chief do after this? Interesting next few years.

Indrajit

Country flag
most new migrants from India are only interested in money not much else. Indian community in USA is a politically mute community and have little to no impact in US politics ; ironically are some of the highest taxpayers in USA with no voice.
That’s because the bulk of them live in blue states like California, New York and Washington. The fact that most of them work in tech etc and the ridiculous wokeness that has taken over those companies, there is very little leeway to stand in opposition to the ultra left and no gains to be made because these states vote Democrats anyways. Some effect in elections to the Congress but not enough to really turn the tide. The 2nd generation have very little connection to India and will probably pile on the abuse under peer pressure.

Long term, this is a wasted cause and Modi’s pandering won’t change anything. Even if they get to call themselves the ridiculously and wrongly named overseas citizens of India.

Ayushraj

Country flag
First of the theatre commands to follow. However I’m wondering what exactly does the navy chief do after this? Interesting next few years.
Bro i am confused about air force. In 1971 our air force first gained supremacy in East then most of air power was concentrated in West. Air asset can easily change theatre.

Varun2002

Country flag
Payback? Before 1971, Pakistan twice tried to grab Kashmir by invading/infiltrating, supporting terrorists and eventually going to war. They also gave shelter to Mizo and Naga separatists, before India did anything wrt to Bengalis or Baluchis. It's another matter, of course, that the Pakistanis were not successful.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Porky constitution showing how awesome they are (frenly remainder) :

View attachment 70614
Ya'll Nibbiars its well knew that the AAK Niazi was a rapists and killed women's after its. Misused the position for economic gains and a idiot who made baseless plans of marching to Delhi. And perfect idiot.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Does anyone have more info. on this?

Why despite such a heavy victory did we squander an opportunity to solve the K issue? Diplomatic failure?

View attachment 70615

At least we could have forced Pak, at that time to lay hands of Kashmir for ever. LOC=IB.
Bro creating Bangladesh and making Bangladesh stable are 2 different issue. Sheikh mujibhur rahman was in jail of Pakistan and Pakistani wanted to hang him. So india swaped 93000 🐷 for shiekh mujibhur rahman. He was also most popular leader of Bangladesh at that time.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Does anyone have more info. on this?

Why despite such a heavy victory did we squander an opportunity to solve the K issue? Diplomatic failure?

View attachment 70615

At least we could have forced Pak, at that time to lay hands of Kashmir for ever. LOC=IB.
I have a quiet contrarian view on than most people on this forum about Indira Gandhi when it comes to national security(not economic policies though, I despise them a lot), she did what no Indian PM could do, i.e. break and humiliate Pakistan, I have also read(probably in Nitin Gokhale's book on Kao) that Indira Gandhi had admitted that her father's policy on Kashmir was heavily flawed.

Cheran

Country flag
I have a quiet contrarian view on than most people on this forum about Indira Gandhi when it comes to national security(not economic policies though, I despise them a lot), she did what no Indian PM could do, i.e. break and humiliate Pakistan, I have also read(probably in Nitin Gokhale's book on Kao) that Indira Gandhi had admitted that her father's policy on Kashmir was heavily flawed.
Most people agree to this including RW for letting the Indian Armed forces loose against Napakistan.

Most people would want to know why, despite having such a heavy victory including 93000 Ghazoids as prisoners, did we go slow on the diplomatic front viz. Kashmir.

Ujjain

Country flag
Navy chief might continue to preside over the MTCommander. But I have a hunch that we might be witnessing birth of an expeditionary force or atleast structure of it otherwise there is no need for a theatre command this big, it will be the biggest theatre command in indian military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles