India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tridev123

Country flag
Not surprised. ISI have years of collab with Mossad. Mossad infiltration into Iran is somewhere also linked with the ISI.

Small example.
View attachment 70533
Surprising. Not many people know about these developments.
What is the current status of the back door diplomacy between Israel and Pakistan.
We always knew that Israel is a poodle of the Americans but staunchly anti Muslim due to history and geopolitics of the Middle East but supping with the Porks?.

The only favours that Pakistan will ask from Israel will be something anti India.
Have to watch the situation closely.
To be balanced even India does back channel diplomacy with Pakistan.
Hope that the Israelis don't appease the Porks by an anti India stand. Because the loss to them will be major. India is the biggest buyer of Israeli arms and it earns billions of US dollars from us.

Cheetah007

Country flag
Surprising. Not many people know about these developments.
What is the current status of the back door diplomacy between Israel and Pakistan.
We always knew that Israel is a poodle of the Americans but staunchly anti Muslim due to history and geopolitics of the Middle East but supping with the Porks?.

The only favours that Pakistan will ask from Israel will be something anti India.
Have to watch the situation closely.
To be balanced even India does back channel diplomacy with Pakistan.
Hope that the Israelis don't appease the Porks by an anti India stand. Because the loss to them will be major. India is the biggest buyer of Israeli arms and it earns billions of US dollars from us.
My hypothesis: Israel would like to send pak insurgents to iran via its border when the war starts. After all Pak is good in rental schemes. There is no way other than that for their diplomatic relations!
Pak is poor with depleting reserves and they are looking for free $$. If things go well for Pak, I can see them coming out of FATF grey list and that needs to be strongly opposed by India.

Ayushraj

Country flag
This is not good at all. Why the Israeli government is so desperate to start relations with them. I'm baffled. India should convince Israel not to trust Pak. I'm sure Pak will get some weapons from them.
Bro isi and mossad collaborate in USA against raw. Israel support india just for business. Israel wants weapon deals from Pakistan that is business

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Bro i am not a Pakistani. India support iran (country who want to nuke Israel) for buying oil. Israel and Pakistan have backdoor diplomacy. In diplomacy their are no friends only intrest.
Colloboration against Iran, is not the same as colloboration between ISI and Mossad, against RAW and that too in the USA. Israel does not need Pakistan, to put pressure on India in USA. Israel has too many people in high places and AIPAC too.. Stop reading too much ISI Mossad stuff on Paki blogs..

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Bro i am not a Pakistani. India support iran (country who want to nuke Israel) for buying oil. Israel and Pakistan have backdoor diplomacy. In diplomacy their are no friends only intrest.
Even if I ignore the content of your post, multiple spelling and grammatical errors convince me that you are from the Mashha Allah the boys played well school of education

Ayushraj

Country flag
Colloboration against Iran, is not the same as colloboration between ISI and Mossad, against RAW and that too in the USA. Israel does not need Pakistan, to put pressure on India in USA. Israel has too many people in high places and AIPAC too.. Stop reading too much ISI Mossad stuff on Paki blogs..
Bro plzz read this article 77% of American jew voted for biden (I have got no reason for this) and most of pakistani voted for biden also.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Bro plzz read this article 77% of American jew voted for biden (I have got no reason for this) and most of pakistani voted for biden also.
Jews voted for biden so ISI and Mossad are BFFs lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles