Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
With what aim?
What intent?
And what exit strategy?
Aim- capturing territory inducing irreparable damage
Intent: captured territory can be exchanged for POK or strategic pases like Haji pir
Exit strategy- no need to exit. Did we exit in 65? UN will interfere before we exit or cease fire will be declared.
Pakistan jugler vein is Punjab not Kashmir

Bhadra

Country flag
we need to rethink the whole RoE when dealing with terrorists. like the swarajya article pointed out in anti terror operations you cannot have 0 collateral damage. Not at the risk of senior officers, its another thing that we should maybe equip them with better gear and use drones etc.
That is all right. ROE does get modified from time to time and according to the situation.

Under the present circumstances blowing off the cowshed (confirmed fire drawn from there) would be all right (though no one blows a cowshed) but blowing down a tall three-storied adjoining building from which no terrorist activity is indicated would not be permitted under any ROE.

For the search of a house and entry - there are two contingencies. The confirmed terrorist inside or nothing known. Drill for both may differ.

The best entry point for a house search is the rooftop. However I do not know of any equipment available for that with RR except the ropes. There are no flexible ladders, no helicopters or other things. Those things can only be pressed into service once the presence of terrorists is confirmed, However, if the presence of terrorists is confirmed there is no way of their escape - ladder or nothing. Then nothing Is required.

Hellfire

Country flag
I'm still not able to understand what the hell is wrong with our army.

It is really making my head hurt.

I am unable to understand if NSG could have bought those drones why didn't the army just why.

They didn't say purchase a few from NSG themselves just why.

And then I read about the ops starting at daybreak at this point even talking about night vision seems a waste since they won't buy it anyways.

I just don't understand it really doesn't cost much at all a few funds can surely be set aside.

There needs to be some serious checking of the army top brass too much corruption is going on and it's effecting our ops.

Hmmm.

Reading your statements here, you are bang on for one thing - you have no clue really.

captscooby81

Country flag
People here keep mocking statements of our generals when they say about 2 and 1/2 front war thinking they are just blabbering some shit but they know how much serious it is to handle even 1 and 1/2 war . Just leaving with a live example we had almost 20 years ago .

Dec 13 2001 Parliament was attacked , CCS meets and decides to teach lesson to paki ask armed forces to mobilise , Army starts its deployment (ok it was slow and snailish bla bla ) took 2 months and paki mobilised by then and threatened nuclear bum bla bla so we withdrawn from taking any further action. This is what we all knew as media told this .

But just ask yourself what did happen so drastically we didn't even fire a bullet at them after such big mobilisation ? Did our politician seriously buy the peace offer sent by Mushraf ? or something else happened which troubled us ?

Last edited:

Hellfire

Country flag
Aim- capturing territory inducing irreparable damage
Intent: captured territory can be exchanged for POK or strategic pases like Haji pir
Exit strategy- no need to exit. Did we exit in 65? UN will interfere before we exit or cease fire will be declared.
Pakistan jugler vein is Punjab not Kashmir

Okay, let's explore further. Now carefully, think it out.

Your aim:

Territory captured.

Now answer under heads:

What is irreparable damage? What is the condition that your army will face? What is the social condition of territories under your occupation? What are your duties as occupying force

Your Intent:

Exchanged territory.

What is the response to how the local population of PoJ&K will react? What is the longer term effect of this exchange? Will it end the conflict and attempts by neighbour to wage asymmetrical war against you?

and no exit strategy? So you will keep your troops in captured enemy territory forever? At what economic, political, diplomatic and human resource costs?

Gandaberunda

Country flag
People here keep mocking statements of our generals when they say about 2 and 1/2 front war thinking they are just blabbering some shit but they know how much serious it is to handle even 1 and 1/2 war . Just leaving with a live example we had almost 20 years ago .

Dec 13 2001 Parliament was attacked , CCS meets and decides to teach lesson to paki ask armed forces to mobilise , Army starts its deployment (ok it was slow and snailish bla bla ) took 2 months and paki mobilised by them and threatened nuclear bum bla bla so we withdrawn from taking any further action. This is what we all knew as media told this .

But just ask yourself what did happen so drastically we didn't even fire a bullet at them after such big mobilisation ? Did our politician seriously buy the peace offer sent by Mushraf ? or something else happened which troubled us ?
It been widely know our cabinet war room meeting was leaked by an ISI mole in establishment and Pak mobilised according to our plan and later we backed out of operation/War

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
People here talking about capturing whole punjab.
Yes a military general on a debate said that if we need to destroy Pakistan then we need to claim whole Pakistan as a land of india in parliament and claim that it is a illegally occupied country is india willing to do that?.
Question the existence of Pakistan in UN in every forum.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
I didnt get you could you elaborate ?
If NSG needs a thing their requirements are in a hundred but if RR is to be equipped with the same drones their requirement would be in lakhs..... so multiply NSG cost with lakhs ..... That is the basic difference between NSG and RR... when Babus hear about the amount they start pissing...

Hellfire

Country flag
No My Thinking Its Enactment Of War games

Read Sundarji Doctrine

Why would I read a document that is three decades plus old?

Do you really want me to discuss stuff which is not meant for public forum? A small example is Ex Sudarshan Shakti .... look for whatever you can find in open domain about it. Things are way beyond that now .. just way beyond.

captscooby81

Country flag
No sir ,its not about our CCS leak or our mobilisation .If it was so why do we even waste so much resources and precious lives of close to 1000 soldiers who lost their lives in this mobilisation .

You want the answer ? The answer lies slightly down south of rajasthan and in the month of february ?

It been widely know our cabinet war room meeting was leaked by an ISI mole in establishment and Pak mobilised according to our plan and later we backed out of operation/War

Knowitall

If NSG needs a thing their requirements are in a hundred but if RR is to be equipped with the same drones their requirement would be in lakhs..... so multiply NSG cost with lakhs ..... That is the basic difference between NSG and RR... when Babus hear about the amount they start pissing...

Ok thanks for clarifying now can you also clarify or explain if I ask you that we buy a units of these drones and rotate them within the units or assign them to the units who are engaging in such ops.

It would be nice if you explain me why or why not its not possible.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Okay, let's explore further. Now carefully, think it out.

Your aim:

Territory captured.

Now answer under heads:

What is irreparable damage? What is the condition that your army will face? What is the social condition of territories under your occupation? What are your duties as occupying force

Your Intent:

Exchanged territory.

What is the response to how the local population of PoJ&K will react? What is the longer term effect of this exchange? Will it end the conflict and attempts by neighbour to wage asymmetrical war against you?

and no exit strategy? So you will keep your troops in captured enemy territory forever? At what economic, political, diplomatic and human resource costs?
For all your questions you need to read history how IA managed in 1965 for over a year captured Pak territory or after 1971;how Indian govt fed 93k POV for almost 2 years. We have done it before then definitely we can do it now. This ain't new to us.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
No sir ,its not about our CCS leak or our mobilisation .If it was so why do we even waste so much resources and precious lives of close to 1000 soldiers who lost their lives in this mobilisation .

You want the answer ? The answer lies slightly down south of rajasthan and in the month of february ?
What has godra got to do with it ?

Bhadra

Country flag
People here talking about capturing whole punjab.
Yes a military general on a debate said that if we need to destroy Pakistan then we need to claim whole Pakistan as a land of india in parliament and claim that it is a illegally occupied country is india willing to do that?.
Technically that can be done.

Parliament of India simply has to declare that they do not accept Independence of India Act, 1947 according to which "1.-(i) As from the fifteenth day of August, nineteen hundred The new and forty-seven, two independent Dominions shall be set up in Dominions. India, to be known respectively as India and Pakistan. "...

Or Simply capture Pakistan and accept all territories of Pakistan to be included in India as a term of cessation of hostilities or something else like half of Punjab will be in India..

Hellfire

Country flag
So replying.

I'm still not able to understand what the hell is wrong with our army.
Nothing.

It is really making my head hurt.
Have a good sleep, drink coffee, wear shades if bright outside, use a Tablet Paracetamol, hydrate if you drink around 1 litre water maximum per day, stare at screen less. These will do away with the headache.

I am unable to understand if NSG could have bought those drones why didn't the army just why.
Have you been inside a village house in Handwara? Heck, can you tell me the unique characteristic of a Kashmiri house?

And what role can 'drones' play there? Not that RR does not have small drones...

They didn't say purchase a few from NSG themselves just why.
???? What are you trying to say here?

And then I read about the ops starting at daybreak at this point even talking about night vision seems a waste since they won't buy it anyways.
Why do you think ops start at day break? Or BAT actions take place around 0300 am to 0500 am usually?

What do you think PNVG, PNVD, PNS doing on inventories in unit? Just reflective of a SKU on a shelf?

I just don't understand it really doesn't cost much at all a few funds can surely be set aside.
Yes you do not. It is like you buying a cruise ship and living in Delhi with it. Where will you use it?

There needs to be some serious checking of the army top brass too much corruption is going on and it's effecting our ops.
Corruption? In operations?

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Technically that can be done.

Parliament of India simply has to declare that they do not accept Independence of India Act, 1947 according to which "1.-(i) As from the fifteenth day of August, nineteen hundred The new and forty-seven, two independent Dominions shall be set up in Dominions. India, to be known respectively as India and Pakistan. "...

Or Simply capture Pakistan and accept all territories of Pakistan to be included in India as a term of cessation of hostilities or something else like half of Punjab will be in India..

We can go to war occupy territory and sign a treaty like Versailles on our terms 🙋

XR SAM

Country flag
Pakis know that unconventional warfare does more damage to India than conventional war were they will surely lose. The Porkis are in perfect position to conduct unconventional Jihadi war against India. Porkis have all necessary tools for this as well. They got the Nuclear Umberalla to hide behind, willing recruits by thousands who wants to die for Aloha and kill the Non-Muslims, the perfect system of jihadi training camps to train all of them and in the end a perfect Genocidal cult/“Religion” to rally behind on.
Pakis give a damn about Kashmiris. They are doing proxy war for Kashmir just to keep us involded in there and not focus on Paki mainland because Pakis think us an existential threat. They are happy as long as we keep fighting in Kashmir. If we give Kashmir to them, first thing they will do is butcher the Kashmiris branding them muhajirs for not helping them during Kargil War. Remember they did Kargil just with the belief that when they advances towards Srinagar the local Kashmiris will join them. which didnt happen and they lost face big time. So they will take revenge from them and settle their own Punjabi Muslim there. Kashmir problem solved. Then they will target some other Indian state. Thats their ultimate goal. To keep us fighting in our own territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles