India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

It been widely know our cabinet war room meeting was leaked by an ISI mole in establishment and Pak mobilised according to our plan and later we backed out of operation/War
WOW a ISI Mole in cabinet meetings ...you sure!!!!!!!!!!

WARREN SS

Country flag
Why would I read a document that is three decades plus old?

Do you really want me to discuss stuff which is not meant for public forum? A small example is Ex Sudarshan Shakti .... look for whatever you can find in open domain about it. Things are way beyond that now .. just way beyond.
CDS did A Touch in it With IBG

Doctrine As Upgraded And Lot of changes are added

Gen Singh noted that “a lot of changes” had taken place since 2001. “In the next two years, even more changes will take place. We have done studies and made a plan to speed up deployments. We will have some new cantonments, forward locations…and changes in the method of mobilisation. From Parakram, there are a lot of changes. What we did in 15 days, we now do in seven; and will do in three days in the future,” he explained.

Hellfire

Country flag
For all your questions you need to read history how IA managed in 1965 for over a year captured Pak territory or after 1971;how Indian govt fed 93k POV for almost 2 years. We have done it before then definitely we can do it now. This ain't new to us.
I am not talking logistics here. Questions are very clearly laid out under the heads as given, I am talking security implications here.

So, awaiting your answers, not in terms of logistics of feeding etc, but implications.

captscooby81

Country flag
Seriously you think godhra has no connection from across the border . This is what our army generals keep calling the 1/2 war . We mobilised and ready to punch them . they ask their loyalist here to burn a train and create a communal tension is a close and important border state . Wasn't army called in to control the riots ? Now keep your mind calm and think you will understand how much paki hand is involved in the burning of sabarmati express coach .

yes the executors are from here but the orders came from the other side

lets not forget the recent anti Caa protest and subsequent delhi violence all show that 1/2 is much more challenging when we go for a full front war with pakis.

pakis still think that one day they will get their full support of 30 % population here to execute their plans

they had done this calculation once (Op Gibraltar) and failed when local population didn't support at that time

but can we say the same will happen again ? even if 1% of the traitors inside get hand in glove we will be having disaster

What has godra got to do with it ?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
No our BJP Netas who might take back PoK firing Kadi Neenda Missile from Mouth and our Generals constantly talking about getting prepared for Two and a half front war and bleeding Pak to 1001 cuts.
Well, kadi ninda has shown substantial action as well in past few years. Obviously it's not the time you should be at a full scale war. And getting trumped by third countries in between.

It will be in place when the time comes.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In this whole 10 pages of chat i didn't found anything other than ranting and helplessness i found nothing some users were actin like softies.

I don't understand why osint thread is used for indepth arguments. Isn't there anyway to steer the thread?

This thread supposed to be twitter like feed informing dynamic situation

Lets say an incident happens,and someone were to share the info,it would easily lost among the "dense foliage"

If you people wanna discuss about military conduct,kashmir future,tactics there are dedicated thread for that.

Last edited:

Hellfire

Country flag
It been widely know our cabinet war room meeting was leaked by an ISI mole in establishment and Pak mobilised according to our plan and later we backed out of operation/War

Incorrect.

IA was still recovering from shortfalls of the 90s.

But post Hemraj Head taking incident , leak of plans to mobilize did take place. A Maj Gen rank officer from MO Directorate was implicated. (ADGMO) But then, it works both ways.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Seriously you think godhra has no connection from across the border . This is what our army generals keep calling the 1/2 war . We mobilised and ready to punch them . they ask their loyalist here to burn a train and create a communal tension is a close and important border state . Wasn't army called in to control the riots ? Now keep your mind calm and think you will understand how much paki hand is involved in the burning of sabarmati express coach .

yes the executors are from here but the orders came from the other side

lets not forget the recent anti Caa protest and subsequent delhi violence all show that 1/2 is much more challenging when we go for a full front war with pakis.

pakis still think that one day they will get their full support of 30 % population here to execute their plans

they had done this calculation once (Op Gibraltar) and failed when local population didn't support at that time

but can we say the same will happen again ? even if 1% of the traitors inside get hand in glove we will be having disaster
Well I was a kid then and we in Kashmir don't talk about godra kand. All that is talked is modi taught them a lesson lol.

I would have never thought it like that.

LurkerBaba

Country flag
I don't understand why osint thread is used for indepth argument. Isn't there anyway to steer the thread?

This thread supposed to be twitter like feed informing dynamic situation?

Lets say an incident happens,and someone were to share the info,it would easily lost among the "dense foliage"

If you people wanna discuss about military conduct,kashmir future,tactics there are dedicated thread for that.
This is not a 100% osint thread. You can open one in Knowledge Repository. There only the thread starter and "Contributors" can post

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I am not talking logistics here. Questions are very clearly laid out under the heads as given, I am talking security implications here.

So, awaiting your answers, not in terms of logistics of feeding etc, but implications.
So 1965 captured territory was logistics? Or feeding? Haji Pir pass was returned back? Did IA had security implications? 30 km ingress in dessert AmarKot area in Sindh was returned back after a year was it feeding? Logistics? Or security implications????

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Or Simply capture Pakistan and accept all territories of Pakistan to be included in India as a term of cessation of hostilities or something else like half of Punjab will be in India..
China have declared that Taiwan is part of china half of the world even india doesn't recognize Taiwan . Russia india China and other countries don't recognize Kosovo
Nagorno-Karabakh is a non recognized country.
General was correct we cannot destroy a country which we consider sovereign and have relationship with that green flag or passport.
If indian political establishment needs to destroy Pakistan we need to clam Pakistan. Just like how Chinese claim many parts of the world including indian territory.
But the question is the government have guts to do this? People claiming big things this and that all i believe is if army air force or navy is tasked with a task regardless of its system they will not give up.
We cannot capture a land which we don't believe is ours.

Knowitall

So replying.

Nothing.

Have a good sleep, drink coffee, wear shades if bright outside, use a Tablet Paracetamol, hydrate if you drink around 1 litre water maximum per day, stare at screen less. These will do away with the headache.

Have you been inside a village house in Handwara? Heck, can you tell me the unique characteristic of a Kashmiri house?

And what role can 'drones' play there? Not that RR does not have small drones...

???? What are you trying to say here?

Why do you think ops start at day break? Or BAT actions take place around 0300 am to 0500 am usually?

What do you think PNVG, PNVD, PNS doing on inventories in unit? Just reflective of a SKU on a shelf?

Yes you do not. It is like you buying a cruise ship and living in Delhi with it. Where will you use it?

Corruption? In operations?
So replying.

Nothing.

Have a good sleep, drink coffee, wear shades if bright outside, use a Tablet Paracetamol, hydrate if you drink around 1 litre water maximum per day, stare at screen less. These will do away with the headache.

Have you been inside a village house in Handwara? Heck, can you tell me the unique characteristic of a Kashmiri house?

And what role can 'drones' play there? Not that RR does not have small drones...

???? What are you trying to say here?

Why do you think ops start at day break? Or BAT actions take place around 0300 am to 0500 am usually?

What do you think PNVG, PNVD, PNS doing on inventories in unit? Just reflective of a SKU on a shelf?

Yes you do not. It is like you buying a cruise ship and living in Delhi with it. Where will you use it?

Corruption? In operations?
Okay first thing what roles do drones play they you can send them ahead before the unit enters the house to check were the terrorists are hiding and get their location.

What I am saying is like crpf used the sherpa vehicles of NSG for testing army could do the same.

Bullshit these terrorists were trapped there for a long time so night ops was very possible.

Its just proper budget allocation.

No you fool in procurement.

Bhadra

Country flag
Ok thanks for clarifying now can you also clarify or explain if I ask you that we buy a units of these drones and rotate them within the units or assign them to the units who are engaging in such ops.

It would be nice if you explain me why or why not its not possible.
That is not feasible. All units in valley are constantly engaged in some or other operations. So everyone needs those. If held centrally, the operations would have taken some other shape by the time drone reach South Kashmir from the Northern part. Then who maintains those and who is accountable for those. There many such issues.
But what is the utility of those quads in house intervention.....

Hellfire

Country flag
So 1965 captured territory was logistics? Or feeding? Haji Pir pass was returned back? Did IA had security implications? 30 km ingress in dessert AmarKot area in Sindh was returned back after a year was it feeding? Logistics? Or security implications????

Simple answer will suffice.

Can you or can you not, define clearly, the military and security implications of the earlier mentioned aims and intents?

XR SAM

Country flag

The drones would have entered through windows to give us live footage which would have help us pinpoint the location of terrorists which would helped our boys to take proper action. As per my knowledge, only NSG bought these Black Hornet Nano drones in limited numbers for this kind of hostage resque missions. And whats special about Kashmiri house? why drones cant be used in their homes?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
This is not a 100% osint thread. You can open one in Knowledge Repository. There only the thread starter and "Contributors" can post
I believe this thread should remain a OSINT related thread because in between of useless discussions pointless view points we should remain focused and alerted towards the developments which are happening. For discussion we have another thread.

Knowitall

That is not feasible. All units in valley are constantly engaged in some or other operations. So everyone needs those. If held centrally, the operations would have taken some other shape by the time drone reach South Kashmir from the Northern part. Then who maintains those and who is accountable for those. There many such issues.
But what is the utility of those quads in house intervention.....
About utility they can go ahead of the unit and get a rough idea about the location of those terrorists that's their utility.

It would stop troops from walking into a trap.

I want such drones to he allocated for room clearing units only it's surely not in millions.

Like RR units etc.

Hellfire

Country flag
1. Okay first thing what roles do drones play they you can send them ahead before the unit enters the house to check were the terrorists are hiding and get their location.

2. What I am saying is like crpf used the sherpa vehicles of NSG for testing army could do the same.

3. Bullshit these terrorists were trapped there for a long time so night ops was very possible.

4. Its just proper budget allocation.

5. No you fool in procurement.

My Dear Friend.

Have numbered your disjoint sentences for clarity. So, here goes:

1. Can your drone enter a house with shuttered window and closed doors? If not, would you at least make some effort to think before posting such points? Also, do you know the characteristic of houses in that area? If you do, can you tell me what is so unique about them and how drones will be effective in it?

2. What is the width of the main street of Handwara? Am not even asking you to tell me the width of the streets around the house in the locality where the firefight took place?

3. I asked you a very simple question. Why are operations launched early morning? Do you have the answer or not? Simple question.

4. What is the proper budget allocation? For what?

5. Oh wise one, how is procurement done for RR units? Do educate out of your extensive experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles