India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
I'm still not able to understand what the hell is wrong with our army.

It is really making my head hurt.

I am unable to understand if NSG could have bought those drones why didn't the army just why.

They didn't say purchase a few from NSG themselves just why.

And then I read about the ops starting at daybreak at this point even talking about night vision seems a waste since they won't buy it anyways.

I just don't understand it really doesn't cost much at all a few funds can surely be set aside.

There needs to be some serious checking of the army top brass too much corruption is going on and it's effecting our ops.
How much are you ready to pay.... I will equip this unit with all your desires...

AMCA

Country flag
In Jaish’s deadly plan, simultaneous suicide attacks in Kashmir on May 11.

Intelligence reports about the Jaish-e-Mohammed’s plan for terror attacks come against the backdrop of a security forces eliminating 28 terrorists in encounters in April alone.

INDIA Updated: May 03, 2020 05:55 IST

Shishir Gupta
Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Pakistan-based terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed plans to carry out simultaneous terrorist strikes in Jammu and Kashmir on May 11, according to an intelligence alert issued to security forces in the Union Territory.
Pakistan-based terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed plans to carry out simultaneous terrorist strikes in Jammu and Kashmir on May 11, according to an intelligence alert issued to security forces in the Union Territory.(ANI fie photo for representation)

Pakistan-based terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed plans to carry out simultaneous terrorist strikes in Jammu and Kashmir on May 11, according to an intelligence alert issued to security forces in the Union Territory.
“The information is that these attacks could be suicide missions and target bases of the army and paramilitary forces in Jammu and Kashmir
,” a top counter-terror official in Delhi toldHindustan Timeson Saturday.
The planned terror strikes come against the backdrop of a spectacular performance by counter-terror teams in Jammu and Kashmir that eliminated 28 terrorists in April alone. The security action had prompted a sharp reaction from Islamabad’s foreign ministry recently, protesting the killing of what it had described as the killing of 29 innocents.
Jaish-e-Mohammed founder Maulana Masood Azhar, who has been reported to be terminally ill, has been out of action for several months. His younger brother, Mufti Abdul Rauf Asghar has been running the show at the terror factory and is reported to have been personally involved in planning the multiple terror strikes, he said.

On Saturday, according to information available with Indian intelligence agencies, Mufti Abdul Rauf Asghar also had a scheduled meeting with officials of Inter Services Intelligence at Rawalpindi on the outskirts of Pakistan capital Islamabad.

“I would surmise that Mufti Abdul Rauf Asghar’s meeting with his handlers is about the May 11 terror strikes,” a senior security official in Kashmir said.

He said the choice of May 11 for the strikes is designed to coincide with the 17th day of Ramadan when the Battle of Badr was fought and won by a few hundred soldiers in Saudi Arabia. In Islamic history, it is seen as a huge victory in the early days of Islam and a turning point.

Intelligence officials said the May 11 strike being planned by the Jaish was expected in view of a spike in infiltration attempts backed by the Pakistan army during the last one month. Many of them were blocked by soldiers of the Indian army and paramilitary forces. Some did succeed.
It is estimated that nearly 25-30 Jaish terrorists had managed to sneak into Kashmir valley with help from the Pakistan army.
Intelligence reports indicate that more than 70 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists are likely to attempt infiltration over the next few weeks, many of them from the Leepa Valley.
“Our analysis has indicated that there is often a correlation between spikes in cross-border firing and infiltration attempts at this time of the year,” an army official said, adding that the number of ceasefire violations by the Pakistan army is expected to increase further.
Also Read: After proxy war in Kashmir, Pak launches cyber war against India and PM Modi
The officer said it was impossible that these infiltration attempts would not have the active support of the Pakistan army. For one, Pakistan too is in a lockdown mode and there are restrictions on movement due to Covid-19. Secondly, he said, the topography of the region was such that even terrorists would need a break when they reach the line of control before beginning the difficult journey into Kashmir. That is where the launch pads come in.

Mufti Asghar Kashmiri oversees infiltration
Intelligence officials said Jaish’s de facto chief Mufti Abdul Rauf Asghar has tasked Afghan war veteran Mufti Asghar Kashmiri to oversee the operational aspects of the infiltration from Leepa valley.
Kashmiri is also the chief commander of Jaish’s Kashmir operations and is the so-called Amir of JeM’s Askari (or military wing) in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
Kashmiri, joined Jaish from the Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, and is also responsible for the Jaish’s terror camps in Afghanistan that also train recruits to fight in Kashmir.

Rxbanda

Country flag
No number of these operations are going to settle the issue. There is a difference in what one considers victory. For us, victory is when Kashmir is a peaceful integral part of India. For these terrorists victory is when they kill a few from our armed forces, even at the cost of their lives. So, no matter, how many you eliminate in small numbers, they will keep popping up.
Punjab was easy to handle because local people were co-operating. Here that is not the case. Then why have 'no collateral damage' stand? Even in Punjab, there were several innocent people (some from the families I know), who went missing never to be found. But then today Punjab is a peaceful state.

I understand Modi is doing much better. But expected more political will.
The problem is that we have so many enemies internally. Liberals, sold out opposition, bunch of idiots in the name of human rights, JNU gang etc. And then western media, international restrains, China etc.

XR SAM

Country flag
Then they must be more cautious...Simply call for SF and also it is justified according to the situation....CO is a planner,not an operator and reflection may be compromised with respect to age...and Yes,sometimes the extreme professional person's decision cost his own life though....Sad..Sad...Sad..
Why do we need SF for coin ops? they are trump cards only to be exclusively used for cross border ops or some ops in Hostile terrain like Keran where our Paras got martyred few days back. No country in the world casually uses SF for Coin ops like we do. What are CRPF QAT commandos for? Recently I saw a picture of them, they are highly equipped like paras,have sophisticated rifles with scopes ,Exfil helmets with NVG and others. And I think there were reports of them getting trained by NSG for urban Warfare and hostage situations. Dont know why they were not pressed in.

Rxbanda

Country flag
There has to be movement of people to Kashmir. Removing 370 is only the first step, not the end result.
Thats what China did in Tibet.. large number of people moved to Tibet.

Bhadra

Country flag
I already pay my money as the taxpayer.

If you can't handle criticism you shouldn't be here.

Giving cheap replies won't do you any good.
your questions were pretty cheap deserving cheap reply... However I did not ask any cheap question ? You pay tax = that is fine but we all including you extract minimum a hundred times equivalent of tax paid from the govt in various forms.

Now on this forum suggesting the unit had no night sights, had no akal, no tactics, no drones and no nothing is hitting below the belt and an insult to the soldiers who give their lives without the facilities mentioned by people..

Unless you want them to raise a flag and march towards your house...

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
they might have studied and figured out our typical caso MO(like number of personnel per party,entry points etc,)

And they applied counter tactics to our standard CASO party.(in this case hiding in the cow shed till our people enter the house)

One thing for sure post the Handwara, the Paks have excellent knowledge of Indian army Counter terror operations. They exploited the trust factor and general goodwill that Indian Army has for the safety of kashmir civilians and weaponizing it against us.

The only way the CO, the major and the small team walked into the trap is because of the trust factor. The area/house must have been declared sanitized. The militants cud have hid inside and fed false intel to lure the officers into an area where they must have felt secure

Bhadra

Country flag
I have said this before and say it again that war is the only option to deal with Pakistan .. Kill or die ..
Only Vir boghya vasundhara
Which Veer ?

Some veer like on DFI sitting in his drawing room and demanding war.... :pound:

Knowitall

your questions were pretty cheap deserving cheap reply... However I did not ask any cheap question ? You pay tax = that is fine but we all including you extract minimum a hundred times equivalent of tax paid from the govt in various forms.

Now on this forum suggesting the unit had no night sights, had no akal, no tactics, no drones and no nothing is hitting below the belt and an insult to the soldiers who give their lives without the facilities mentioned by people..

Unless you want them to raise a flag and march towards your house...

Nonsense don't bullshit here I will suggest all I want this is an open forum and I have the permission to post my views.

I have raised a proper concern but your inability to handle criticism and jumping on anyone who as much as points a finger towards the army tells a lot about you.

I will question all I want this is a free country.

I am not suggesting any thing its a fact they dont have drones its a fact that they dont have enough night vision sets.

Yea everyone extracts from government thats how the country runs most countries ae that way whats your point.

Atleast try and answer logically instead of just jumping on anyone because it hurts your pride.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
This is Title Given by the Fake News Media of New York Times on the Reposted story of What happened during the Handwara Encounter.

View attachment 46906
In the article it says militants, the heading says rebels. What a fatass news outlet. :lawl: Appeasing both sides, much like Indian diplomacy. Call girls are more honest to their customers than this news outlet......

captscooby81

Country flag
Yup i had seen the pics of our officers and jawan body lying in hospital bed with wound shots . Got it in telegram group in afternoon . Not going to post them here which is disrespect for the brave souls and their family and friends .

But point is someone leaked those pics online from inside the army hospital . IA should send strong message now to stop taking photos of our soldiers in operational area's . With access of smartphone its getting easily spread across the border faster before us.

Seriously is this true? Vats Rohit is reliable guy though.

If true then how are paki accounts accessing such pics?😡

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Yup i had seen the pics of our officers and jawan body lying in hospital bed with exact wound shots . Got it in telegram group in afternoon . Not going to post them here which is disrespect for the brave souls and their family and friends .

But point is someone leaked those pics online from inside the army hospital . IA should send strong message now to stop taking photos of our soldiers in operational area's . With access of smartphone its getting easily spread across the border faster before us.
Seriously is this true? Vats Rohit is reliable guy though.

If true then how are paki accounts accessing such pics?😡
Kashmir Local journalist

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This has nothing to do with armed forces alone it's across the board same working culture. why working alone its even same from family levels . That is the culture we all asian countries grow up and it gets embedded even in working culture .

No wonder US army sergeant can do that because that is their culture

Just sharing the knowledge i just come across in online course i was doing in this lock-down about how culture and communications are interlinked .
Its in CRM course i know.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yup i had seen the pics of our officers and jawan body lying in hospital bed with exact wound shots . Got it in telegram group in afternoon . Not going to post them here which is disrespect for the brave souls and their family and friends .

These are leaked to Social Media by a Kashmiri “journalist” from inside the hospital. Porkis are spreading them like Wildfire across all SM Platforms celebrating death of Indian Soldiers. This Twitter Account by the name of “Reconnaissance Division”is a Porki Account. Soldering, Honor and Porkis can’t be put in the same sentence. They are not compatible.

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
No our BJP Netas who might take back PoK firing Kadi Neenda Missile from Mouth and our Generals constantly talking about getting prepared for Two and a half front war and bleeding Pak to 1001 cuts.
Its Easy to take Pak Punjab than Pok unless You are not Ready For Major Collateral damage
So Taking Pok Is Out of Picture.Skardu Might be Option

Indian Army More than Prepared For War
This Is Unconventional war You can Fight by Using Fringe Elements And choas Inside Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles