India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachincba

Country flag
I have also problem with people thinking air fight as significant escalation. Our chaps are sacrificing their lives every month. Paki life is cheap, their death not even acknowledged.
Air fight is costly. Pakis don't have money. We keep on doing air strikes and do dogfights frequently. It will be a fight unsustainable for Pakis. They can keep shelling, shells are cheap. But air missiles aren't cheap for starving Pakis. This will also make us the most experienced air force in the world and we will be on top of our game. Let us utilize Paki air force as training material for our pilots.
Downing Paki jets should be undertaken as a peacetime activity. Like there is so much shelling going on in peacetime.
And let us use Tejas mostly for this. Startegies can be evolved so that Tejas starts killing F16s. Even if we loose a few in the beginning, it is OK. It will help us evolve strategy.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
We need to create a situation wherein we threaten the cpec either directly or indirectly. Only when mofocking porkys see a threat to it will they understand that we mean business. If porkys want to take panga with us on our Kashmir , we can make cpec - the porkys pain and bane too.

Ethnic Balochis are fighting against porkys for quite some time now. They even oppose leasing out of huge tracts of land from the state to China for cpec. The first step we need to take is to extend unflinching support to Balochistan rebels. An organized Baloch resistance will be seen as a threat to cpec by porkystan. To achieve this, the Balochis need to have a government in exile. It is likely that if this government is established, it will put porkys in leash . Just like we helped Tibetans to establish their government in exile in Dharamshala, we need to do the same for Baloch rebels as well.

Secondly, the river Indus runs all along thiscorridor. Apart from being the lifeline of porky food bowl in porkyland, adequate water in Indus is also a pre-requisite for cpec to succeed. Revocation or even reconsideration of Indus Water Treaty will force both these nations to reconsider their enmity stance towards India. For porky it’ll deal a double death blow as it’ll directly affect the heartlands and food supply of all porky land including of pizza journails too .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Peepul........(joke)
Send Gen Bakshi to LoC with a nucular powered megaphone,
Porki khud apneliye instrument of surrender sign karke dega

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
*** Security Alert ***
A few minutes after I posted here, I received a missed call on whatsapp from Paki number. Has this happened to any of you as well. It might be an attempt to hack using something like Pegasus.
Nothing that sort happen to anyone. Your phone number in not connected to the forum. Must be a coincidence. Attend that call, do MC BC and explain them how we will invade their country and convert them back to Hinduism.

Last edited:

sachincba

Country flag
Nothing that sort happen to anyone. You phone number in not connected to the forum. Must be a coincidence. Attend that call me do MC BC and explain them how we will invade their country and convert them back to Hinduism.
Ha ha. I will do it next time they call. But still I would warn that if anything happens like this to anyone, not to take it lightly in case they have confidential info.

sachincba

Country flag
Ha ha. I will do it next time they call. But still I would warn that if anything happens like this to anyone, not to take it lightly in case they have confidential info.
I am giving you guys the screenshot. The whatsapp pic suggests some IT inclination. Let me know if you are able to talk to him. Just remember it is likely to be an agent

Screenshot_20201121-130533__01.jpg

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Why Para SF was used for Nagrota encounter? When Hooda was Northern Army Commander he relieved Para SF from counter terror Operations and asked them to train for conventional war? who changed this? curious to know?

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I am giving you guys the screenshot. The whatsapp pic suggests some IT inclination. Let me know if you are able to talk to him. Just remember it is likely to be an agent

View attachment 67323
hey lol no this guy seems like one of those kbc scammers that call you to scam you, look closely on his screen and you will see a kbc logo and something of that sort in the roof as well, they call you and tell you you have won X amount(in Lakhs) and ask you to pay some amount to "activate" your prize.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Why Para SF was used for Nagrota encounter? When Hooda was Northern Army Commander he relieved Para SF from counter terror Operations and asked them to train for conventional war? who changed this? curious to know?
Any link which says PARA SF was used. It was mostly CRPF and SOG in the gunfight..

sachincba

Country flag
hey lol no this guy seems like one of those kbc scammers that call you to scam you, look closely on his screen and you will see a kbc logo and something of that sort in the roof as well, they call you and tell you you have won X amount(in Lakhs) and ask you to pay some amount to "activate" your prize.
On truecaller also they have named as kbc. But that's one point. Using Pegasus, hacking was done simply using a whatsapp missed call without any action from user.

DownWithCCP

Country flag

shade

Country flag
On truecaller also they have named as kbc. But that's one point. Using Pegasus, hacking was done simply using a whatsapp missed call without any action from user.
Pegasus is unlikely unless you aren't a random nibba on this forum but some R&AW agent who's number has been ratted by your colleagues for some paki cunt.
Pegasus type malware/spywares are only used by nation states against folks that pose an actual degree of threat to them , not random india jhumlebaz on forums.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
These low life subhumans have been bothering Indian citizens using such tricks for many decades.

Just think of best adjectives that make them cry. Drag everything these zombies follow and respect and smear it with best proverbial dark ink available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles