India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars another sad news again from my region. Today morning 16 Marathe 89 MM division stationed Hawalder Sangram Patil was murdered by the Paki Mullahs.
IMG-20201121-WA0023.jpg

another_armchair

Country flag
I agree that our trade deficit with chaina needs to be fixed .But guess our debt is leveraged over a market cap of 2.9-3 trillion....so leveraging around 50%. Most of our debt is in fact payable in INR domestically.Now what are these figures for porkystan?250 billion leveraged over 50 billion market cap....about 5 times....10 times worse than India's rate. Made worse in recent years by the market cap halving.Hence the constant need to go to IMF for "top off bailout" and bhikhari pana intensifies every few years and submit in humiliating way to severe taxation/inflation on porkys lmao.

Very well explained . Thanks for your informative post dear sir . Its obvious porkyland has more voldemorts than harry potter could even dream of.
The point I was trying to make is easy money in the hands of Chinaman results in the Chinaman doling it out to Pakistan for you know what. The trade surplus does just that.

China's trade surplus with the US gives them easy money to fund student programs to the US. The result of which is well documented.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
So it appears like dossier Tamasha by ISI and this week’s Nagrota encounter are interlinked. Likely that they thought they would have a upper hand in the narrative if terror attack had happened (if nagrota encounter had not happened) and India retaliated. the usual themes of “RAW ki sajish” “India attacked innocent Pakistan” “India did a false flag operation on itself” etc etc..

what a sick country, where human deaths are an integral part of their diplomacy !!! They don’t seem to have any diplomatic strategy which does not involve death or debt.

another_armchair

Country flag
How many soldiers do we lose every year to -

1) Disease, illnesses and other ailments
2) Road Accidents
3) Training Accidents

How many non-battle disabilities every year?

The men we lose to 'action' is far less when compared to the above. Their sacrifice in service to the nation is incomparable.

GoI needs to feel its b@lls for a moment and make PoK a no-go area for Pak Army. Can they do it?

The cost in terms of man, material and money is minimal.

shade

Country flag
Root cause for the problem is our population is not ready to face any hardship due to cause of the war. Articles like rise in fuel prices, Lose of Jobs are being used to build this narrative. Let us accept the fact, ever since 2000 when lot of IT startups emerged in south India, the talk about war, surgical strikes is not welcome, the population feels that if a war erupted, the growth attained through these things will disappear.
We deserve to be Choinees vassals and Dhimmis then if such is the case.

HawkisRight

Country flag
So it appears like dossier Tamasha by ISI and this week’s Nagrota encounter are interlinked. Likely that they thought they would have a upper hand in the narrative if terror attack had happened (if nagrota encounter had not happened) and India retaliated. the usual themes of “RAW ki sajish” “India attacked innocent Pakistan” “India did a false flag operation on itself” etc etc..

what a sick country, where human deaths are an integral part of their diplomacy !!!

Yup now looks like dat.. somebody in d past told me That fight of Kashmir is about Narrative..so those Modi's unusual tweets about regular jihadi encounter..we can't afford to loose war of narrative

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

what a sick country, where human deaths are an integral part of their diplomacy !!! They don’t seem to have any diplomatic strategy which does not involve death or debt.

Modi himself has started writing love letters.

Just read MEA statement. I felt like vomiting on it. The scumbag who wrote that statement appears to me a professional Resume writer whose written CV gets rejected every time for being too convoluted.

Knowitall

Just read MEA statement. I felt like vomiting on it. The scumbag who wrote that statement appears to me a professional Resume writer whose written CV gets rejected every time for being too convoluted.
Can you please copy paste or post the SS here.

shade

Country flag
Yup now looks like dat.. somebody in d past told me That fight of Kashmir is about Narrative..so those Modi's unusual tweets about regular jihadi encounter..we can't afford to loose war of narrative
>muh Narrative
>literally no GoI backed organization to do info warfare on India’s behalf
>No eminent anglo sphere media paid to give good optics to India
>no vocal shills in the political class of foreign countries like Pakis have
>Toothless MEA
>End result is PM Modi twitter handler himself has to burst Paki reality distortion bubble.

Absolute state of this country.

1971ftw

Country flag
I wouldn't be surprised if Paki generals were into narcotics business. Anything that funds their military is a threat. Even paki generals becoming rich is a threat as they can fund more anti India activities or pro pak activities through leverage of financial muscle. These businesses may not be a threat big enough that these can fund their big capital purchases, but rather keep funding their sub conventional warfare against India.
Afghanistan is the world's biggest source of opium poppy and Pakistan is its biggest distributor together with Iran makes the golden crescent . Accounting to 90% of the market. It's a thriving business , too many speculations on how or who is enabling them into forign channels likely ISI ,but it's common knowledge that Taliban among others control the production.

In 1999 alone UN stated opeim farmed in Afghanistan by even conservative measures was around 270 million dollars. Today it's around 4 billion dollars, that was more than half of Pakistans entire military budget not too long ago , there is more than enough evidence to see ISI involvement in the drug world.

It would also explain how ISI Managed to spread it's influence so wide

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

that’s not for us or pak, that’s for US , EU, UN & FATF. The last line in that statement is the only thing that matters.
Assuming we are talking about this statement.
3163176B-24DF-4F7D-B7A2-EC8ED03E6F6F.jpeg

shade

Country flag
Afghanistan is the world's biggest source of opium poppy and Pakistan is its biggest distributor together with Iran makes the golden crescent . Accounting to 90% of the market. It's a thriving business , too many speculations on how or who is enabling them into forign channels likely ISI ,but it's common knowledge that Taliban among others control the production.

In 1999 alone UN stated opeim farmed in Afghanistan by even conservative measures was around 270 million dollars. Today it's around 4 billion dollars, that was more than half of Pakistans entire military budget not too long ago , there is more than enough evidence to see ISI involvement in the drug world.

It would also explain how ISI Managed to spread it's influence so wide
It’s the same CIA-Contra principle at play.
During Cold War time, CIA was enabling cartels to distribute cocaine in many countries including US in order to get under-the-table funding for its activities, like funding the Contra rebels in Nicaragua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles