India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
There were two from Maratha 8 Battalion who were Martyred Yesterday. One was from Amravati who was a Rank of Naik and my Extreme Distance Relative. Dont want to post any Photograph or name. But I will say this till paki is not crushed and totally destroyed this will not stop.

Last edited:

Echelon Four

pooch pooch kar mar gaye sab threads par

koi bata do... please

what is the cost of a 155mm HE round produced at OFB?

shade

Country flag
There were two from Maratha 8 Battalion who were Martyred Yesterday. One was from Latur and my Extreme Distance Relative. Dont want to post any Photograph or name. But I will say this till paki is not crushed and totally destroyed this will not stop.
As of now I don't see this happening, but like tarunraju said in some other thread is right, every 5-10 years they need a good thrashing at a conventional war to show them their place.
Hopefully this time the war escalates and we capture Lahore or what they call "AJK", fuck the economy, fuck bijness dalals and their "pressure".

JBH22

Well at least India has upped the ante and done away with the impunity that was reigning during UPA days. Thanks to Modi.
With regards to Pakistan the short term goal is to raise the cost, but eventually it will have to be disintegrated to calm the western front.
Note that with exploding population and limited resources this will get ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles