India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
But currently Pakistan acts like Israel, hai chhota sa lekin aankhenroz aise dikhata hai jaise koi khauf na ho usse Hindustan ka.
When you mentioned Israel I remembered something. I have always seen this tendency in the porkis to always compare themselves to Israel. They talk about how like Israel they are a small country but is able to hold off and dominate bigger and richer states ie India (This delusion goes back to porki madarasa brainwashing), how porki isi is one of the best intelligence agencies in the world comparing isi to Mossad and also how they were both created from religious partitions in there respective regions. Porkis especially Pakjabi have larger amount of hatred for Israel but also huge obsession as well wanting to be a Islamic Israel with nukes.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When you mentioned Israel I remembered something. I have always seen this tendency in the porkis to always compare themselves to Israel. They talk about how like Israel they are “small”country but is able to hold off and dominate bigger and richer states ie India (This delusion goes back to porki madarasa brainwashing), how porki isi is best intelligence agency in the world comparing isi to Mossad and also how they were both created from religious partition in there respective regions. Porkis especially Pakjabi have larger amount of hatred for Israel but also huge obsession as well wanting to be a Islamic Israel with nukes
Israel won many wars and what about porkistan.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
But its a fact that being militarily inferior it is still hurting us without any fear.
That comes from our own weakness and inability to cope not because porkis are some how superior to us which is not true in the slightest. India is one of the strongest states in the region and also the world but we always project ourselves as some kind of weak mystical Gandhian state.

The Indian Armed Forces are still modernizing with no end in sight and there many people in India who want either peace with porkis or continue with status quo instead of defeating them military and crushing there terrorists. To defeat all our enemies Indians need to harden our minds and hearts and stop with sickular dhoti shivering.

Last edited:

HawkisRight

Country flag
When you mentioned Israel I remembered something. I have always seen this tendency in the porkis to always compare themselves to Israel. They talk about how like Israel they are a small country but is able to hold off and dominate bigger and richer states ie India (This delusion goes back to porki madarasa brainwashing), how porki isi is one of the best intelligence agencies in the world comparing isi to Mossad and also how they were both created from religious partitions in there respective regions. Porkis especially Pakjabi have larger amount of hatred for Israel but also huge obsession as well wanting to be a Islamic Israel with nukes.
Well discussion is going on regarding isreal so I want to share a interesting news Off topic..Hot news in d market since Yesterday that Mossad on behalf of Pentagon killed Al Qaeda no.2 in August this year And guess where? Tehran :frusty: (of all places)..World is strange place and porkis are Certified Chutiyas in dis strange world

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It's range is very less meanwhile our pinaka can also carry TB warhead.
No Pinaka‘s range is a lot, 3.5-5km range is enough to safely smoke porki bunkers, an 81mm mortar also has the same range tbh.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I guess the only reason Indian army rejected TOS-1 Heavy FlameThrower from Russia last year was because of the fact that it can lit up the whole mountain and can cause huge forest fires.
Forests can grow in 5-10 years. But men won't come back. Better go for an over kill than lose your men in installments playing sub-tactical games.

ataru09

Country flag
I guess the only reason Indian army rejected TOS-1 Heavy FlameThrower from Russia last year was because of the fact that it can lit up the whole mountain and can cause huge forest fires.
Not sure why it's being called a flamethrower. That's just an MBRL with what looks like thermobaric explosives. I was expecting something like this:

Ronson_flame_tank_Iwo_Jima.jpg

ataru09

Country flag
Except unlike Pakistan, Israel has managed to remain in one piece and actually gained territory a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles