India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No, it does not, not while it's something as drastic as physically altering the orientation of the LoC!! It's not the same as executing a cross-border raid. Without the mandate from the GoI, even the CDS wouldn't be able to do that, forget about any local commanders.
Physical altering has geopolitical consequences. Which will directly affect economy, military budget etc. Rajnath singh in my opinion is one of the best DM so far.

Mikel

Country flag
This is roz ka at LoC : Diwali Special.

If it was war you’d have Dimmy,Pajwa and Cuckreshi on the first flight to Beijing to beg chowmein bhaijaan to stop IA from taking Pindi and IN from destroying Karachi ports and nearby areas
Today was not roz ka LoC. And heavy firing is still going on. Porkis will be crying for UN visit very soon when the dust settles. Right now Loc is burning.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Physical altering has geopolitical consequences. Which will directly affect economy, military budget etc. Rajnath singh in my opinion is one of the best DM so far.
We can’t do it, China is on our doors, it will be difficult to fuck two bastards at the same time.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Physical altering has geopolitical consequences. Which will directly affect economy, military budget etc.
Merely capturing a few odd peaks here and there to gain a positional advantage over the enemy probably won't cause economic upheaval all that much.
Rajnath singh in my opinion is one of the best DM so far.
Again, no one can deny that.

shade

Country flag
This is why GoI fears escalation as of now.
Which is also why after Balakot they were screeching about WE 100% DIDNT HIT ANY PAKI CIVILIAN OR MILITARY STRUCTURES, ONLY TERRORIST MADARSAS YO!.

The fact that Porkis were allowed to “win” the perception war viz 4 trees 1 crow also supports this argument.

They could have been humiliated optics wise, but GoI chose not to inorder to prevent ” escalation “.
The Pizza chefs also don’t want escalation/a proper war after Kargil,71,65 etc

Knowitall

Nothing less than air strikes at important targets will suffice.

Roz ka dhandha hai gave befitting reply and such nonsense.

They will come again after 2 days and kill our troops once again but luckily gap rahega na 2-3 din ka so even 5 soldiers die itna bada number nahi hai na bro chill.

Shame on us for falling for this again and again.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
I think this is to test Bidens resolve. What will he do? Will he like previous Democrats make Pakis sit on their lap or like Trump he will spit on Pakis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles