India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

Such news simply doesn't make me happy anymore it just makes me sadder.

Few days back we lost 4 soldiers today 5 har kuch din aisa hota hai.

If we combine them we have 9-10 casualties kuch weeks add kardo 20 aise hojayega.

But since it doesn't happen at the same day govt decides not to react kyuki bada number nahi hai na.

All this retaliation is just optics to tell janta dekho kuch kiya na ab chup raho. No permanent solution no heavy damage done and then people say why won't pakistan stop.

Why will they we simply do not inflict heavy damage instead doing this dhong of befitting reply.

Ye bhi aise hi nikal jayega.

Soldiers life simply don't matter for this govt aise hi chalta rehega sab such a sad state of affairs.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

If we combine them we have 9-10 casualties kuch weeks add kardo 20 aise hojayega.

But since it doesn't happen at the same day govt decides not to react kyuki bada number nahi hai na.

All this retaliation is just optics to tell janta dekho kuch kiya na ab chup raho. No permanent solution no heavy damage done and then people say why won't pakistan stop.

Why will they we simply do not inflict heavy damage instead doing this dhong of befitting reply.

Soldiers life simply don't matter for this govt aise hi chalta rehega sab such a sad state of affairs.
altering the status quo on western border militarily requires even more sacrifices, how will people react to that?

Echelon Four

No matter you kill 10000 paki parasites... until you push the LOC you are the loser

The best men from cultured hindu & sikh families getting killed in scores every year... destroying hundreds of families each yr.... demotivating hundreds of millions of patriotic people

& MOST IMPORTANT... "AFFECTING THE MORALE OF THOSE WHO WISH TO SERVE IN UNIFORM"... ye hota hai... I hope some of you have faced this

Entire responsibility lies on short-sighted politicos, defunct bureaucracy & "Yes sir" Generals

Knowitall

altering the status quo on western border militarily requires even more sacrifices, how will people react to that?
But we gain something right.

If tommorow we capture pok we will have a lot fo dead people will be sad but they will mainly celebrate our victory.

We have fought multiple wars with pakistan and in each we have lost men yet the public has always been happy.

Same goes here.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If such short term losses can result in a drastic reduction in the longer run, then I say screw the janta and just go for it.

Knowitall

If such short term losses can result in a drastic reduction in the longer run, then I say screw the janta and just go for it.
Are janta will support it they will 400%.

Everytime during a war our people have given their all to the army.

There is no doubt about it.

People feel sad right not because we dont gain anything but still lose troops.

Mikel

Country flag

You won't be aware of heavy damage unless India puts out videos like it did today. Pakis always suppress their casualties and damages so you're getting a distorted view of the current situation along LoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles