India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
meanwhile some twitter OSINT on the last page said some 25 trees and crows have gone to jahannum, based on the bunker strikes, are there more, or only these many crows are our high score.
btw our target must be salami slicing land grabs now, not high scores, they have unlimited cannon fodder, a bevy of bakrichods wanting to meet their maker.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Other than sniper shots, how exactly do we suffer casualties in LoC? I mean our posts would be hardened structure. And both shelling and artillery fire is directed from the safety of cover. Are the Pakis using some Chinese WLR or sat images to precise target personnel location? I don’t think personnel are getting killed assault rifle style in close combats. I see that we are beginning to suffer higher casualties suddenly at the LoC and I wonder if our intelligence has missed something here, like the porki scums have secretly dug tunnels etc. Or, was it a sniper that got the jawan?
I think a good portion of them lost their lives during anti-infiltration operations but I could be wrong of course. You have to understand that it's not just our side that posses the ATGMs and RCL guns!! The other side has those in plentiful as well. Besides, as of now, they have got higher numbers of 155mm artillery pieces than us.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Thats why I still feel Airstrike and Surgical strike fraud if you don’t hit GHQ Rawalpindi. These terrorists are disposable assets of Porkistan army who’s sole purpose is to die and their supply is endless. We have Snipers on LoC but why do they don’t kill porki soldiers? Thats why IA should have thought over the Russian offer of TOS-1 flamethrowers to be used at LoC.
1605271123694.jpeg

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
How can PM Modi allow these subhumans kill our civilians. Those fan boy videos are not serving any purpose rather giving long rope to current dispensation to play attack-revenge, attack-revenge games.

The grid is now being compromised to a level that only capturing of Pakistani jump points into India is the only solution.

Also why we are spending so much money and men to manage the border and to what end game, when attack and infiltration is consistently coming from Pakistani side.

To put it in diplomatic language, Pakistan has failed its duty to keep its border and allowing it to be breached.The border from Pakistani side must be taken control by Indian army now.

As a good member suggest about use of land attack heli operation. In my understanding that will not serve the purpose of effective attrition that will force Pakistan to stop ceasefire violations. Though it can be operated for tactical purposes and close air support to ground forces however establishing safer air operation area on lower altitudes will be more challenging.

The objective is precision, highest possible caliber, rapid disengagement and show of intent to escalate.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Thats why I still feel Airstrike and Surgical strike fraud if you don’t hit GHQ Rawalpindi. These terrorists are disposable assets of Porkistan army who’s sole purpose is to die and their supply is endless. We have Snipers on LoC but why do they don’t kill porki soldiers? Thats why IA should have thought over the Russian offer of TOS-1 flamethrowers to be used at LoC.
View attachment 66453
The issue is not equipment, the issue is the will to escalate, whether it is here or at the LAC.

Killbot

Country flag
View attachment 66453
Snipers are used, but against infiltrators, if they have a line of sight. You're right, we need to start taking out Paki soldiers...

Country flag
I think a good portion of them lost their lives during anti-infiltration operations but I could be wrong of course. You have to understand that it's not just our side that posses the ATGMs and RCL guns!! The other side has those in plentiful as well. Besides, as of now, they have got higher numbers of 155mm artillery pieces than us.
If we know this, this is where I scratch my head and don’t understand what strategy are we employing by just engaging in proportionate response. Their ordnance factories can keep churning out 155mm shells and south punjab can keep churning out millions of jihadi suar. And ISPR can keep lying toward deniability. Why are we playing this ineffective game? Did we miscalculate that civilian casualties in PoK valleys would put pressure on Pork Army to keep quiet? It is clear it won’t. I think the CDS needs to get involved now. Coordinated, Big Bang response needed from the triservices. Let’s see what Gen. Rawat has to say.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If we know this, this is where I scratch my head and don’t understand what strategy are we employing by just engaging in proportionate response. Their ordnance factories can keep churning out 155mm shells and south punjab can keep churning out millions of jihadi suar. And ISPR can keep lying toward deniability. Why are we playing this ineffective game? Did we miscalculate that civilian casualties in PoK valleys would put pressure on Pork Army to keep quiet? It is clear it won’t. I think the CDS needs to get involved now. Coordinated, Big Bang response needed from the triservices. Let’s see what Gen. Rawat has to say.
Beats me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles