India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killbot

Country flag
7th video. NaPak soilders running for life
3 direct hits on the same bunker. 🔥🔥🔥💥💥

I can see two pork roasts. More inside the bunker. Good change, we are actually showing them their 'casualty proof' for whatever that is worth. But not nearly enough. Makes you wonder why we need all the new equipment when we aren't willing to use it. At least use rocket arty to take out brigade HQ or something....

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wonder how we are able to record these videos seems like our drones are freely moving there.

Killbot

Country flag
I think IA should think about moving up tanks wherever the terrain would allow and then blast away at the Paki fortifications with Thermobaric and Programmable HE rounds.
Thermobaric? We need to use cluster munitions. Do we have any ground based ones?

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can see two pork roasts. More inside the bunker. Good change, we are actually showing them their 'casualty proof' for whatever that is worth. But not nearly enough. Makes you wonder why we need all the new equipment when we aren't willing to use it. At least use rocket arty to take out brigade HQ or something....
Bugs me as well. I mean, you do need to trial your guided Pinaka, so why don't just try them on your adversary and see firsthand how they perform in a realistic setting??!! Of course, we would need to deploy cheap disposable recon drones to find and track those targets and then get the BDA imagery.

shade

Country flag
1. Deterrence if achieved will be short lived, Jhatistanis will be gradually be back to old gandmasti.
2. PR/Optics/Propaganda is their forte, even video evidence will be spinned away with eminent gora shills and paid Western media slanted coverage.

This means there is only one option in which we have permanent, verifiable gains, and that is retaking parts of PoK and holding them, it doesn't mean you gobble all of AJK and GB at once, but grab and hold areas.
In effect the Chinese Method.

Now this won't stop the Porks in anyway, but we will get something concrete in return for shedding our blood, not bleeding needlessly at the LoC just to defend our territory from unlimited jihadis in uniform and without.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1. Deterrence if achieved will be short lived, Jhatistanis will be gradually be back to old gandmasti.
2. PR/Optics/Propaganda is their forte, even video evidence will be spinned away with eminent gora shills and paid Western media slanted coverage.

This means there is only one option in which we have permanent, verifiable gains, and that is retaking parts of PoK and holding them, it doesn't mean you gobble all of AJK and GB at once, but grab and hold areas.
In effect the Chinese Method.

Now this won't stop the Porks in anyway, but we will get something concrete in return for shedding our blood, not bleeding needlessly at the LoC just to defend our territory from unlimited jihadis in uniform and without.
Yes salami slicing is best option.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thermobaric? We need to use cluster munitions. Do we have any ground based ones?
Cluster munitions would be effective against infantry in the open but I don't think they would work better than dedicated bunker-busting ammunition, of the types which were recently developed by the ARDE, afaik, a thermobaric one for semi-hardened structures like field fortifications made of earthwork, sandbags, and timber, etc and a programmable HE round with a time delay fuze for taking out double-reinforced concrete structures, the latter has been named, rather comically if I may, 'Penetration-Cum-Blast'. :rofl::rofl:

And yes, we do have dual-purpose (anti-personnel and secondary anti-armor) cargo munitions available as both 155mm artillery rounds and warheads for Pinaka rockets.

Country flag
Wonder how we are able to record these videos seems like our drones are freely moving there.
These don’t look like look down drone videos to me. More like long range cameras in one of our targeting pods. We need to escalate to standoff target acquisition and precision munitions ASAP to compromise their key assets - any fuel dumps or expensive artillery that porks have around there? What about Mangla dam? We can always say one of our missiles misfired. There is an added bonus here - we can take out a bunch of PLAyboys working there. There are many many disproportionate response options. I pray that we use them immediately. These rats must be exterminated forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles