India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

Country flag
Is this a recent thing? Can someone verify if it is fake? Seems too good to be true :megusta:

If this is actually authentic, my viraat bhratas ! Spread this into every Pakistani forum and subreddit !
Happened yesterday according to the guy who shared. I checked, some Pakis are calling Ayaz Sadiq a traitor.
Abhinandan was sipping tea knowing his country would go to war for him, while Bajwa and Shah Mehmood were running around with a massive load in their patloons.

shankyz

Country flag
Is this a recent thing? Can someone verify if it is fake? Seems too good to be true :megusta:

If this is actually authentic, my viraat bhratas ! Spread this into every Pakistani forum and subreddit !
With Brahmos batteries pointed at Pak and Indian Navy steaming in, the above is not at all unrealistic.

Remember scores of PA/PAF drones were shot down near IB in Rajasthan, desperate to find out something. Now connect the dots ...

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

WATCH AT 1: 44:00

Somebody Post it on PDF
Seems like inter-party mudslinging revealed this salwar shivering of Pakistan.

With Brahmos batteries pointed at Pak and Indian Navy steaming in, the above is not at all unrealistic.

Remember scores of PA/PAF drones were shot down near IB in Rajasthan, desperate to find out something. Now connect the dots ...
Nah, I don't doubt Pakistani was shivering. I remember Karachi being blacked out and local people ordered to patrol on streets to tend to any fire/destruction incoming.
I was doubting the authenticity of this clip.

Dheere dheere sb bahar aayega, aaj salwar shivering, tomorrow doosra banda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles