India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

Country flag
Is this a recent thing? Can someone verify if it is fake? Seems too good to be true :megusta:

If this is actually authentic, my viraat bhratas ! Spread this into every Pakistani forum and subreddit !
Happened yesterday according to the guy who shared. I checked, some Pakis are calling Ayaz Sadiq a traitor.
Abhinandan was sipping tea knowing his country would go to war for him, while Bajwa and Shah Mehmood were running around with a massive load in their patloons.

shankyz

Country flag
Is this a recent thing? Can someone verify if it is fake? Seems too good to be true :megusta:

If this is actually authentic, my viraat bhratas ! Spread this into every Pakistani forum and subreddit !
With Brahmos batteries pointed at Pak and Indian Navy steaming in, the above is not at all unrealistic.

Remember scores of PA/PAF drones were shot down near IB in Rajasthan, desperate to find out something. Now connect the dots ...

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

WATCH AT 1: 44:00

Somebody Post it on PDF
Seems like inter-party mudslinging revealed this salwar shivering of Pakistan.

With Brahmos batteries pointed at Pak and Indian Navy steaming in, the above is not at all unrealistic.

Remember scores of PA/PAF drones were shot down near IB in Rajasthan, desperate to find out something. Now connect the dots ...
Nah, I don't doubt Pakistani was shivering. I remember Karachi being blacked out and local people ordered to patrol on streets to tend to any fire/destruction incoming.
I was doubting the authenticity of this clip.

Dheere dheere sb bahar aayega, aaj salwar shivering, tomorrow doosra banda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles