India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
It's antidote in terms of S-400 nd r-37M is also coming ... So no worries. Anyway paf is buying ereye not the er version with extended range..
Still they will have 3x those assets. Meaning a total of 4. I am not sure if IAF feels safe under the umbrella of S400, we have a bad history with Friend and foe systems. :scared1:

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Dear apologist...

Here is the link that says they were part of ROP: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-4-held-for-let-link/articleshow/75855461.cms

Regards
Tax payer engaged in productive work, that feeds the army and ex-servicemen..
Dear Arm Chair Warrior.

Proud to be an apologist - always, for the soldier who lays down his/her life in line of duty and is not around to defend his/her self. Never have hesitated, never shall. Because I know the constraints and the situation that one faces on the narrow streets of Kashmir & the microsecond that makes the difference between death and being alive.

Always remember:

'It's not that I can and others can't;
It's that I did and others didn't'.

Am pretty sure IT Department must be sending the yearly congratulatory email to you on your payment of due taxes.

And well, if you think your taxes feed the Army and the ESMs, good for you.

Because your taxes certainly don't. And, I am pretty sure, using of grey cells on a defence forum is not taxed either - productive work is certainly carried out by every working citizen in the nation.

Out.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Still they will have 3x those assets. Meaning a total of 4. I am not sure if IAF feels safe under the umbrella of S400, we have a bad history with Friend and foe systems. :scared1:

The problem in Mi17 shoot down was:

1. Not switching on the IFF by the pilot concerned.
2. Overruling of the junior officer by the senior officer upon need to reverify the target prior to engagement.

Neither of the officers in Point #2 was wrong. The junior for need to re-verify and the senior for assuming a hostile target as IFF was off.

Rest all are semantics.

Frontrunner

Country flag

Frontrunner

Country flag

Have bad history of? Really? just one incident of blue nd blue nd here u are saying we hv a bad history of f&f systems.. fatricide are unfortunate but it happens everywhere in world .. even paf shot down one of their brand new f-16 in blue on blue incident...

Even tho they have 3× awecs.. we will have enough no of s400 nd 40n6e missiles..downing one of them will make their whole fleet go ground...

arya

Country flag
The problem in Mi17 shoot down was:

1. Not switching on the IFF by the pilot concerned.
2. Overruling of the junior officer by the senior officer upon need to reverify the target prior to engagement.

Neither of the officers in Point #2 was wrong. The junior for need to re-verify and the senior for assuming a hostile target as IFF was off.

Rest all are semantics.

At war this thing happen , the other point is we India didn't took part any active war after kargil .

In short a full generation don't know how to play real war .

Gandaberunda

Country flag
At war this thing happen , the other point is we India didn't took part any active war after kargil .

In short a full generation don't know how to play real war .
For that reason only armed forces has war game exercise....

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Are you ready for the next show .

the great magic will start soon . show my Modi Ji.

things are on finial stages , everything is in hands of modi . let see when he press the bell
Talk like this when you become a politician. Thank you.......

Yeloblu

Country flag
The United States Department of Defense (DOD) has approved an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for Pakistani F-16s. The contract has been awarded to Lockheed Martin.

The contract involves Foreign Military Sales (FMS) for Sniper, Infrared Search and Track (IRST), and Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night (LANTIRN) navigation pod (fixed wing) hardware production.

The US DOD confirmed the development on its website on Monday.

This contract provides the necessary resources required for the management, fabrication, upgrade/retrofit, integration support and testing and shipping of its non-developmental item (NDI) Sniper Advanced Targeting Pods (ATP) System, NDI LANTIRN Fixed Image Navigation Set upgrades, and the NDI IRST system as it relates to the requirements document associated with each specific delivery order placed under this contract.
The contract, from Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, is valued at more than $485 and covers Sniper, Infrared Search and Track (IRST); and Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night (LANTIRN) navigation pod (fixed wing) hardware production.

Source =>https://fighterjetsworld.com/air/pa...ts-fleet-with-irst-lantirn-sniper-pods/21831/

Jaymax61

The United States Department of Defense (DOD) has approved an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for Pakistani F-16s. The contract has been awarded to Lockheed Martin.

The contract involves Foreign Military Sales (FMS) for Sniper, Infrared Search and Track (IRST), and Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night (LANTIRN) navigation pod (fixed wing) hardware production.

The US DOD confirmed the development on its website on Monday.

The contract, from Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, is valued at more than $485 and covers Sniper, Infrared Search and Track (IRST); and Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night (LANTIRN) navigation pod (fixed wing) hardware production.

Source =>https://fighterjetsworld.com/air/pa...ts-fleet-with-irst-lantirn-sniper-pods/21831/
From the DOD website

Lockheed Martin Corp., Orlando, Florida, has been awarded a ceiling $485,000,000 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for Department of Defense and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Sniper, Infrared Search and Track (IRST); and Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night (LANTIRN) navigation pod (fixed wing) hardware production. This contract provides the necessary resources required for the management, fabrication, upgrade/retrofit, integration support and testing and shipping of its non-developmental item (NDI) Sniper Advanced Targeting Pods (ATP) System, NDI LANTIRN Fixed Image Navigation Set upgrades, and the NDI IRST system as it relates to the requirements document associated with each specific delivery order placed under this contract. Work will be performed in Orlando, Florida, and various locations to be identified at the order level.

The work is expected to be completed by May 2025. This contract involves FMS to (this list is not all inclusive): Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Egypt, Greece, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Taiwan, Thailand and Turkey. This award is the result of a sole-source acquisition. FMS funds in the amount of $34,900,000 are being obligated at the time of award under delivery order FA8540-20-F-0034 for the country of Morocco. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Robins Air Force Base, Georgia, is the contracting activity (FA8540‐20‐D‐0001).

captscooby81

Country flag
which birds ? I was able to track only these one 1 is IL-78 Tanker another aircraft not identifiable . both flying at ALT170 same speed above patiala and returned to Agra just few minutes ago

IAF 2.jpg

How is air ???

birds are flying in sky

Kumata

Country flag
which birds ? I was able to track only these one 1 is IL-78 Tanker another aircraft not identifiable . both flying at ALT170 same speed above patiala and returned to Agra just few minutes ago

View attachment 48379
Most probably -

Protocol dictates that IL 76 are always accompanied with protection... must be a SU or MI ... It is mandatory for them to switch on civilian radar when in near Delhi due to high civilian traffic...cud be exercise as well but baba tweetet some thing about these today ...

captscooby81

Country flag
don't think the other aircraft was SU-30MKI , It might be a AWACS or some other ELINIT one.

Now C-130J flying from west towards delhi

Most probably -

Protocol dictates that IL 76 are always accompanied with protection... must be a SU or MI ... It is mandatory for them to switch on civilian radar when in near Delhi due to high civilian traffic...cud be exercise as well but baba tweetet some thing about these today ...

Kumata

Country flag
don't think the other aircraft was SU-30MKI , It might be a AWACS or some other ELINIT one.

Now C-130J flying from west towards delhi
yup... i too am tracking this C130 ... pretty regular this is in Air...

Not saying it was SU30 .. but chances of it being accompanied by a fighter / protector are high... I am just speculating...

arya

Country flag

View attachment 48379

some one else will deliver surprise to pakistan . and trust me this time gift will be for pakistan army not just terrorist .

let see delivery passed by air or sea .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles