India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangaliBabu

Country flag

Pakistan International Airlines Aircraft Crashed today in Karachi, Sindh over Model Town Colony. The Aircraft was a Airbus A320 and there were over 100 Passengers and 8+ Crew Members on board. The Aircraft was leased from China Eastern Airlines by PIA. Majority of PIA ‘s fleet is filled with Old Junk Aircraft so they leased some from China East Airlines. The Aircraft crashed 2KM away from the Nearest landing Zone. There are some reports (Unconfrimed) saying all Passengers and Crew have perished in the Crash.
it's fake. They aren't shouting A.H.A.!!!!

Country flag

Pakistan govt website shows PoK as part of India

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
it's fake. They aren't shouting A.H.A.!!!!
I finally understand what Imran was talking about from all those times when he was ranting on Twitter. So this was the False Flag Operation he talking about for Months now. Good to see it finally coming into fruition. Good on Imran for completing his mission. Which was directly sanctioned from the GHQ itself.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Pakistan govt website shows PoK as part of India
Pakis use Bing Maps as there Covid-19 Tracker, like google maps bing changes there maps as well depending on the location of the person who is using the map. If you use the Paki Gov Website in India the Entire J&K UT would be in India while if you look from the side of the Pakis the entire region would belong to Pakistan and the international version just shows each side ‘s respective parts of the region.

Last edited:

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
#Gravitas | Pak PM @ImranKhanPTI secured billions of dollars in funds to fight this pandemic. But a report claims that the Pakistan government is misusing relief money to pay electricity bills. @palkisu gets you the story

A settlement of minority Hindu community was razed to the ground in the blistering heat of Bhawalpur in Pakistan's Punjab province

Kumata

Country flag
whats wrong with IAF these days.. buggers are creating sonic boom everyhwere.. it was b,lore earlier and just heard it over my bed...had a heart in mouth and took a minute to understand whats going on...

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
whats wrong with IAF these days.. buggers are creating sonic boom everyhwere.. it was b,lore earlier and just heard it over my bed...had a heart in mouth and took a minute to understand whats going on...
Why, that's a great thing! Run to the terrace/balcony and try to identify the type of jet! If you live around Indo-Pak border, who knows one fine day you might be able to witness some dogfight 😉

Kumata

Country flag
Why, that's a great thing! Run to the terrace/balcony and try to identify the type of jet! If you live around Indo-Pak border, who knows one fine day you might be able to witness some dogfight 😉
heheh

It's a great thing but when you are neck deep in a thoughtful work and suddenly your roof starts shaking throwing all kind of dust down on you... this boom just shakes u from inside... took me a minute to recollect my senses and judge what happened....I did went out to see with my elder one....but for sure guy was at above 40K and my chasma is due for change already...

As usual FR 24 was silent...

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
heheh

It's a great thing but when you are neck deep in a thoughtful work and suddenly your roof starts shaking throwing all kind of dust down on you... this boom just shakes u from inside... took me a minute to recollect my senses and judge what happened....I did went out to see with my elder one....but for sure guy was at above 40K and my chasma is due for change already...

As usual FR 24 was silent...
There is currently a C17 over u right now

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Hmm I've always wondered about the role of C 17 during times of war.
Like what is is supposed to do and how.
Everyone knows its a militray transport aircraft but how does it exactly fit into the supply logistics.

I imagine C17 are used to transport weapons and ammunition quickly to forward areas during war.
Judging by it's 58 ton capacity it can carry a T 72 to forward area, 4 to 5 m777 if it fits.

C 130 is more of a troop carrier.
I imagine it like this.
It will be used to drop of soldiers on the other side of the border when we go for POK.
After IAF strikrs have destroyed radars GARUD drop off in in Skardu airport to take it over.

The Ghanche district has population of 160000 spread across 23 village largest towns being Khaplu and Machlu.
There are only two major road in the entire district, noth of which are narrow and surrounded by hills.
Some of 10,000 can takeover the entire district if supply logistics is kept running across border.

How many cycles of flight can planes like c130 perform without serious maintenance?

In the long term we need to look for our own C 130 like platform.
C 17 is far away from our capability but we can start out with Light transport like dornier than scale up to AN 24 and then finally c 130.

Akula

Country flag
I have witnessed such incident last tear but not near Indo-Pak border.

Akula

Country flag
Care to elaborate? 😄
During 26th Feb when Balakot strikes happened. Me and my father, both came out after hearing loud noise. We could see bright objects(flames coming out through nozzle). Next day we found out that there were 2-3 Mirage-2000 flying over Dehradun.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Hmm I've always wondered about the role of C 17 during times of war.
Like what is is supposed to do and how.
Everyone knows its a militray transport aircraft but how does it exactly fit into the supply logistics.

I imagine C17 are used to transport weapons and ammunition quickly to forward areas during war.
Judging by it's 58 ton capacity it can carry a T 72 to forward area, 4 to 5 m777 if it fits.

C 130 is more of a troop carrier.
I imagine it like this.
It will be used to drop of soldiers on the other side of the border when we go for POK.
After IAF strikrs have destroyed radars GARUD drop off in in Skardu airport to take it over.

The Ghanche district has population of 160000 spread across 23 village largest towns being Khaplu and Machlu.
There are only two major road in the entire district, noth of which are narrow and surrounded by hills.
Some of 10,000 can takeover the entire district if supply logistics is kept running across border.

How many cycles of flight can planes like c130 perform without serious maintenance?

In the long term we need to look for our own C 130 like platform.
C 17 is far away from our capability but we can start out with Light transport like dornier than scale up to AN 24 and then finally c 130.
Isn't a part of Embraer up for sale? India should've swooped in, would've really benefited from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles