India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

I want to file multiple RTIs, how to do so? I want to ask regarding the corrupt AK-203 deal and the stupid delays in modernisation.

see if they have a section for MOD...tried and tested.. babus have held up my PF since i refused to grease their butthole....works

DivineLight

If you see those Chinese videos of the night time brawl in Galwan, you can see that it was more like a fight in a packed Bar.. Finding people to bash up, would have been easy without drones with thermal cameras....
There was chase involved. Our guys scaled up some rocky mounds and jumped into streams. I think it was Hellfire who talked about how imaging drones were deployed to hunt our guys.

3) no face to show for how long will you hide your weaknesses behind the pretext of funding and GOI.
:rofl:
So it's left to civilians like you and I. These days, very few people trying military jobs you know. I heard many academies have very few students/trainees.

Who will be motivated to do the job anyway? If some one asks me to operate soviet era junk, I will flip him off. Who risks their life for shit like that? At least in war, we die for country. If we die because of junk hardware in peacetime, there won't be any glory in it. Even Russians not using them anymore.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Do we still need them? We already bought many SIG. Great quality and fast delivery. If we really want AK-203, we should buy directly from Russia instead of involving another DPSU.
No AK-203, which is a corrupt deal, Bulgarian Arsenal AR-M5T.
1624951203192.jpeg

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I dont think that any reatilatory action will be taken but if any oth incident happens then we can expect one.

bec of economy vro

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Don't we have broad spectrum signal jammers in place... I am wondering why we are reinventing whole shit again... Place signal jammers across LOC...
Looks like commercial drone use the same frequency range as Wifi. Maybe broad spectrum jammers will block wifi as well.

Have been watching debates on MSM since yesterday, looks like only Group Capt. MJA Vinod Augustine is the only one in public domain who seem to defining the problem statement correctly. Everybody else is speaking at high level generic terms.

Tridev123

Country flag
Hardened shelters is one answer....atcs will be tricky but the biggest deterrent is instant reaction across the border which means prioritizing targets way before any incident that need to be hit
Sensible suggestion.
Now we know that the Pakistani security/military establishment will never totally cease anti India activity. If not military targets then economic targets will be hit in India.

Now we have a system of classification of cyclones and hurricanes. Depending on the severity of the cyclonic system taking into consideration factors like wind velocity, extent of cloud cover etc we grade the threat into 3 categories
1.Red Alert (highly destructive)
2.Orange Alert (moderately destructive)
3.Yellow Alert(mildly destructive)

Similarly we need to have an classification of the destructive activities of the ISI.
1.Red Zone.
Very major attacks like the Parliament attack, Mumbai bomb blasts after the
Babri Masjid demolition, Pulwama attack etc.
2.Orange Zone.
Major attacks like the Mumbai train bombing, Uri attacks etc
3.Yellow Zone.
Significant impact attacks like the Coimbatore bombing, Jaipur bombing etc.

The grading of the severity of the provocation from Pakistan is open for debate.
The list of attacks mentioned is very, very small and not exhaustive. It has not included economic sabotage by the ISI.

Now we need to have an list of all possible targets in Pakistan including economic.
The targets in Pakistan can be classified into 3 categories like Red, Orange and Yellow based on their importance. The list will probably run into thousands of targets.

Now based on the severity of an ISI attack which takes place in India we should choose an equivalent target in Pakistan for reprisal. Example if an category Red, a major attack takes place in India we already have a list of Red category targets in Pakistan probably running into the hundreds or thousands. Our security people can choose the most appropriate Red category target in Pakistan based on our assets in Pakistan and the geo political situation. So the task of searching for suitable targets in Pakistan is made easier and fast.

Even if the list of probable targets information is leaked to Pakistan there is no way they can ensure the security of thousands of potential targets on a 24hrs,365 days basis. Only if they can pinpoint the target chosen by India they can try to prevent an attack.

Probably such an list already exists in India.

DivineLight

Have been watching debates on MSM since yesterday, looks like only Group Capt. MJA Vinod Augustine is the only one in public domain who seem to defining the problem statement correctly. Everybody else is speaking at high level generic terms.
When he was talking about tech providers, DRDO didn't came to his mind first. The anchor had to remind him of that organisation. :rofl:

It became open secret now.

Kumata

Looks like commercial drone use the same frequency range as Wifi. Maybe broad spectrum jammers will block wifi as well.

I cud be wrong but typically they get controlled over 2.4 Ghz range. Need to check specs for one in my cupboard 😏

Kumata

Not exactly a dream, proposal.
Well,

The proposal from. Army will got to peon > his pals r not greased, so stays with him for a week > clerk > ass director > director > joint secretary > secretry > mos MOD

And final ninjan turtle.

He will do kadi ninja..

For future, they will go for emergency purchase, ninja turtle will go to 7 star hotel in Pvt jet for early delivery.. Beg Russians..

Meanwhile army will keep trying to shot the drones using INSAS and Gasti drones wikk keep flying over head...

EDIT.. If ninja turtle grow a ball some how than same cycle starts in PMO and baba, s testicles r tied to his beard... Nahin Hobe.

Kumata

You mean Hellfire was involved in gas-lighting it? Bloke is veteran. Never minced words when it comes to speaking the truth. truth can be relative. But still good guy.
He claims to be a veteran. Think diff is clear... he is another of those so called OSINT handles after shitter followers..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
When he was talking about tech providers, DRDO didn't came to his mind first. The anchor had to remind him of that organisation. :rofl:

It became open secret now.
Owner of a private company doesn’t need to promote DRDO, since they are his competitors technically. His company supplies drones to IA if I recall correctly.

DRDO promotion is only for fanboys and GoI.

DivineLight

Owner of a private company doesn’t need to promote DRDO, since they are his competitors technically. His company supplies drones to IA if I recall correctly.

DRDO promotion is only for fanboys and GoI.
So he is sales pitching on live? I was wondering why he is showing all those stuff in tv debate.

He claims to be a veteran. Think diff is clear... he is another of those so called OSINT handles after shitter followers..
He gives similar vibe to this hukum fellow. I cross checked few of his rants. He is right in most cases.

ladder

Country flag
1. Smallest drone; day time photography of sensitive location.
2. Little larger; equipped with night vision camera for the same purpose
3. A little bigger is a people disruptor with shuttle cock granade.
4. A little larger is a hole creater ( like we saw 😉) or damages un sheltered equipment
5. Then comes the Swarm drones and their destructiveness.
6. The larger than the above drones can probably be picked up by our existing radars.

So we have to pick a counter system that can effectively neutralize the above 5 drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles