India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I have a question, can a sdr type of stuff used for controlling drone if yes then jamming it will be impossible in future. So, imo it is best to use microwave gun for frying electronics as it needs less power than laser and better than jamming.
the cheapest SDR costs 10 times of a quadcopter or hexacopter... & 2 will be required... 1 on drone & other on controller end.

It will cost a lot & goes against their necessity of keeping their cost low & increasing our cost

plus if the drone in shot... the SDR will reveal more than enough details of the culprit

so they won't go for this illogically expensive operation

Kumata

Don't we have broad spectrum signal jammers in place... I am wondering why we are reinventing whole shit again... Place signal jammers across LOC...

another_armchair

Country flag
Don't we have broad spectrum signal jammers in place... I am wondering why we are reinventing whole shit again... Place signal jammers across LOC...
They interfere without prejudice. That is why we can't have a blanket jammer in place but for a very brief period to minimize threat till the HVT is out of harm's way.

Knowitall

why aren't they shooting them
If these drones come early in the morning or during night time the chances of our soldiers shooting them down is close to zero.

Our sentries are not equipped with night vision sets so they will solely have to rely on search lights and sounds to engage the target which would not work very well against a small drone.

Plus after a few shots these drones tend to retreat rather than push forward.

DivineLight

If these drones come early in the morning or during night time the chances of our soldiers shooting them down is close to zero.

Our sentries are not equipped with night vision sets so they will solely have to rely on search lights and sounds to engage the target which would not work very well against a small drone.

Plus after a few shots these drones tend to retreat rather than push forward.
To sum it up, we can't handle drone attacks. I guess MoD will buy some anti-drone tech and deploy to the front lines.

How are we handling chinese army if we can't shoot drones? Is this why drones chased our guys in Galwan and we had so many causalities? Those drones might not be armed, but could find our guys during night time.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I still remember this video, how much more stupid can this Qureshit will be? And I don’t know why does Pakistan think that world calls Porkiland a terrorist country because of Hindoo-Yahoodi sazish? Plus this is still a gem!!! Funny af 🔥.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles