India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

shade

Country flag
Absolutely wondeful and thought inducing conversation by you and @mist_consecutive, two of my favorite members on this forum.

I will say, Feb 27th was overall a failure on our side, but only when it comes to presentation. Pak won the media war, but this is to be expected as americans have some soft spot for the Paks and that this was an american aircraft that was downed.

However, had it not been for officers on the ground, it could’ve ended up much worse. The fact is that this merely another case of poor planning by higher ups and saving grace by the ground officers.
I've always found it that the Govt did this out of election pressure, to appease our masses and didn't want a surprise war in return for the strikes so didn't release the "evidence" which would further put public's pressure on the DHA Plot-owners running that country to escalate further.

At the end of the day, even those who chant Allahu Akbar publicly in that country are internally Dhandho Parmo Dharma

rkhanna

Country flag
Thank you for being the first person on here to give an objective analysis on the conflict. This conflict was a failure of epic proportions. However, the myth of the Israeli war machine only seemed to persist in indian defense circles. Many outside knew this was to happen.

Israeli infantry is largely untrained, unbattle hardened, and their conflict in 2006 showed that they can be stalemated extremely easily.
Well in all fairness the Israelis in their arrogance re-deployed their best elite units from Gaza to the west bank as part of the expansion project.

hamas took advantage of that. Arrogance ( both from the civilian govt and military law the seed for the fuck up).

Not going to comment on the rest. Wrong thread.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Older ops.

Boys were the real deal back then.

Facing anywhere from 8-20 militants in an encounter and coming out on top with little casualty.

And this was a time when the “Bullet proof vest” as a sheet of iron as Indian economy struggled hard in the 90s

View attachment 235109
From your posts it seems you are trying to defend or show to us that Indian Army is not incompetent and once was very successful.

I dont think anyone here is saying that we are incompetent..We are just saying that the tactics is poor and will lead to casualties.

Those who come here for Jai ho Jai ho and dont have the brain to analyse and predict will call others RR and other things..

We are here to share our disappointment over the course of modernisation and training and what is happening is exactly us old timers from Gucci Gang predicted.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Older ops.

Boys were the real deal back then.

Facing anywhere from 8-20 militants in an encounter and coming out on top with little casualty.

And this was a time when the “Bullet proof vest” as a sheet of iron as Indian economy struggled hard in the 90s

View attachment 235109
I dont have the luxury of time otherwise i can post of ops u wont have even imagined

Kumaoni

I dont have the luxury of time otherwise i can post of ops u wont have even imagined
i know about some reading ur past posts, i’ll go ahead and post about them (credit goes to u tho):
>Raid by Ghatak in Nda Time which saw 20 pakis dead and like 1 indian, pakis claimed only 2 dead and attack repulsed which is a lie
>kaluchak revenge raid in 2002

Kumaoni

From your posts it seems you are trying to defend or show to us that Indian Army is not incompetent and once was very successful.

I dont think anyone here is saying that we are incompetent..We are just saying that the tactics is poor and will lead to casualties.

Those who come here for Jai ho Jai ho and dont have the brain to analyse and predict will call others RR and other things..

We are here to share our disappointment over the course of modernisation and training and what is happening is exactly us old timers from Gucci Gang predicted.
No this is a thread for india pakistan conflict and it’s history not modernization.
I also express my disappointment but in appropriate threads.

mcpo117

Country flag
If Nagas, then they may have cooked Adam Dum Biryani and Adam Rassewala and some Nalli Nihari of their bones and Paya soup for Lunch & Dinner for the entire platoon... 😜😜😋🤤
the fact that they historically did the above makes it more wholesome😝

ChandraSingh

Country flag
Actually DGISPR initially claimed they were 3 pilots.
Yes they did. They claimed one pilot in custody while two are on ground.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles