India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Master Chief

Country flag
Hellfire still doged the question tho.
It's not the first time folks have died due to lack of Armour in the vehicle.
Ita 2023 and we can build vehicle of every requirement, it should be possible to build vehicle the Size or gypsies that can incorporate Armour.
We will have a mileage of 5 but at least it will save fellas.

What do they Mean when they say there was no other option.

Death will not be excused.
The roads of the ambush site are neither so narrow.. nor the gradient so steep.. Just because ASLV can't negotiate 2 percent of the roads.. doesn't make it useless.. IA can use their sexy Gypsies for the most difficult terrain

Jimih

Country flag
People should understand here that good amount of Trashmiris are still extremely hostile to the forces.

They rally behind the clarion calls given by their local Molvis from their local Mosques.

There should be no place for Randi Rona here.

The so called "innocent civies" must first stop harbouring Pakistani terrorists in their houses.

Covfefe

Country flag
hope these were OGW and not forces taking its frustration out on innocent civies.

people saying the video is old , paki doing propaganda and our fellas helping.

Itna kyun pighal Raha Aroor mama? One incendiary speech on Fridays has potential to undo years of good work- can he stop it? We don't even know if the video is recent, or those dead were OGWs or not.
Yeh so called Right wing ka haal hai....aadhi adhoori information pe mimiyane lagte

JBH22

Itna kyun pighal Raha Aroor mama? One incendiary speech on Fridays has potential to undo years of good work- can he stop it? We don't even know if the video is recent, or those dead were OGWs or not.
Yeh so called Right wing ka haal hai....aadhi adhoori information pe mimiyane lagte
It was expected with Indian election in sight. Moreover, we know nuland met munir, so expect them to activate 0.5 front. They will go full throttle to punish India for its non align status on Russia.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Does not feel like gov is going to give any statements too busy with elections I suppose or to care.

Covfefe

Country flag
Does not feel like gov is going to give any statements too busy with elections I suppose or to care.
Giving statement could mean boxing themselves into an escalation with Pakiland. They might not be willing to do now

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Giving statement could mean boxing themselves into an escalation with Pakiland. They might not be willing to do now
Yes but after elections everything will be settled down and we will forget this happened and gov will go back to "seige fire he Saab"

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
over emphasis on electoral politics has messed the discourse in this country, not everything has to be viewed from the lens of electoral politics, there is no compulsion, the sooner we come out of it the better. 95% of journalistic discourse in this country is about politics, that's mostly because most journalists do not have any other skill other than political commentary and speculation.

we don't need to tow that line.

from Indian state's perspective.
tactical action needs tactical response,
strategic action needs strategic response,
diplomatic actions needs diplomatic response.

if Indian state feels a situation needs all three responses in the same dose, it is upto them.

in this case, considering jihadi tanzeems get validation based on state's acknowledgement, why should Indian state give them validation?

what jihadi masters fear most is irrelevance.

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Shit has hit the fan regarding the 3 civilian deaths in Armed Forces custody. News has reached national media & all the media channels are foolishly propagading it.

Govt. is offering 30L cash, significant amount of land and govt. job to the decreased to shut them up. Apparently one of the OGWs brother is in BSF :doh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whose mistake is it ? Incel wankers will say Army. Nope. This is pent-up anger in Armed forces due to continious casaulties and locals supporting militants & misleading them. Army isn't some punching bag, at some point soldiers will lose their cool and act just like what has happened.

GoI/Army better take some iron-handed retaliation or things will go down the drain. Soldiers morale is down & they are acting in frustation. Locals are angry on non-locals.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
this fire is to avoid those IR and heat sensors I guess
Will just invite more attention instead. And militants infiltrating between smoke and dyinga anyway?

Or maybe blowing up landmines.
Perhaps. I am yet to hear any terrorists actually stepping on any mine and getting KIA/MIA, which makes me think mines are not heavily used or only used in specific areas which are easy to guess (e.g., around bunkers).

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Will just invite more attention instead. And militants infiltrating between smoke and dyinga anyway?
it doesn't work this way

these sensors have range of at least 5kms
[I once shared you the photo of radar hunters]
and they are practically use less in that some and fire. Not able to distinguish anything.
That's why tono recent sesnor where they can spot men in smoky environment is the talk of the town.

mcpo117

Country flag
this fire is to avoid those IR and heat sensors I guess
No. It is to deny any adventure from our side. An open field provides little to no cover for movement. Elections are around the corner. Pigs are anticipating...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles