India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mokoman

Country flag
People should understand here that good amount of Trashmiris are still extremely hostile to the forces.

They rally behind the clarion calls given by their local Molvis from their local Mosques.

There should be no place for Randi Rona here.

The so called "innocent civies" must first stop harbouring Pakistani terrorists in their houses.

nice self goal by army . killed guy's brother is head constable in the BSF , makes it even less likely that he was involved.

PAFF / TRF chutiyas enjoying it more.

ChandraSingh

Country flag

nice self goal by army . killed guy's brother is head constable in the BSF , makes it even less likely that he was involved.

Maybe the BSF constable is happy 😁 because he had a property dispute with his brother allegedly killed by the army. I say this should send message to villagers not to eff around with militants, against Indian army. Indian army will get them too and it wouldn't be nice to start with.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

Dy SP called and informed? What is the possibility that these people failed to provide intel to army about these attacks and army took out frustration on them, and went too far in it?

angryIndian

Country flag
Whose mistake is it ? Incel wankers will say Army. Nope. This is pent-up anger in Armed forces due to continious casaulties and locals supporting militants & misleading them. Army isn't some punching bag, at some point soldiers will lose their cool and act just like what has happened.

GoI/Army better take some iron-handed retaliation or things will go down the drain. Soldiers morale is down & they are acting in frustation. Locals are angry on non-locals.
The locals always supported militants,it's not something new,unique or surprising . Trashmiris have deep disdain for India and Hindus in particular and some of them are so fanatic that they can go to any length.

However ,What is disturbing and surprising is the sheer lack of use to APC's despite being fully aware of the threat.
I though lessons would have been learned after col viplav incident but no, in almost 3 years this is the 6th or the 7th time army has suffered casualty in an almost a ditto fashion.

Last edited:

mcpo117

Country flag
The locals always supported militants,it's not something new,unique or surprising . Trashmiris have deep disdain for India and Hindus in particular and some of them are so fanatic that they can go to any length.

However ,What is disturbing and surprising is the sheer lack of use to APC's despite knowing fully being aware of the threat.
I though lessons would have been learned after col viplav incident but no, in almost 3 years this is the 6th or the 7th time army has suffered casualty in an almost a ditto fashion.
Their fat ego can't be penetrated by logic.

mokoman

Country flag
Dy SP called and informed? What is the possibility that these people failed to provide intel to army about these attacks and army took out frustration on them, and went too far in it?
maybe , brother says killed guy was informer working for security forces . i think all 8 picked up by army lived close to encounter area . possible army didnt know he was informer .

zathura98

Country flag

what if terrorists killed him because his brother is in BSF , we should look or divert at that option too :megusta:

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Heavy reliance on SF

Why..since some people here claim we have the best infantry in the whole world then why call SF for every single op?

Abhi bhi time he..make one Brigade size force of Ghataks only for these op for Kashmir

Let para rest and train
Self chest thumping is a retard habit of our people, especially the pROd Indian ARmY wale.

Here is the best gem from them- we have the world's best equipment and we don't use it in Kashmir ops coz we are saving them for the big fight. I still remember this stupid sentence writter by those fag*ots when I was a Kid and I still see them here and there.

Total F**kin idiots. Devoid from reality, logic, reason and causality.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Killing of those civilians allegedly by Army could be a huge problematic event. I don't know why but I am not surprised at the lack of discipline here, what better to expect from a force where we have seen soldiers firing guns into air upwardly after hunting jihadists and where uniformity in uniforms and gear is a joke.

So either this event will become a problem for GOI as well as Army.

Or they can get their head straight, double or triple down and induct 1000+ MRAPS and make regular Ghatak battalions. Light up fire on LOC and keep doing cross border strikes to cut the grass named 'pakis' and keep those bastards in check. Blood will flow, ours too, learn from that and make better strategies and induct necessary eqmpt as time goes on but it's still better than getting ambushed again and again in gypsies and trucks while learning null.

Waanar

Country flag

More likely.
Kashmir is a dirty game and no one should hold any doubts- everyone local, including the "servicemen" are a possible compromise.
Terrorists try to recruit people like these for intel or to get them to run away with guns from the local armory. Much less common now as compared to 90s but still a reality.

Tuco

Country flag
Now everyone will only talk about the alleged killings. The shortcomings will brushed under the carpet until the next event. Hopefully they still keep the big picture in mind, plan and execute accordingly. Agreeing to ceasefire again and again knowing what happens after is unexplainable, I do not understand.

Kumaoni

People should understand here that good amount of Trashmiris are still extremely hostile to the forces.

They rally behind the clarion calls given by their local Molvis from their local Mosques.

There should be no place for Randi Rona here.

The so called "innocent civies" must first stop harbouring Pakistani terrorists in their houses.
This support has only increased because of the amount of audacious ambushes PAFF is taking too.

Kumaoni

This pressure is nothing compared to what IA and GoI used to face back in the day.

This is needed. Put the fear back on OGWs
Also, 95% of HRVs accused against the indian army in both sri lanka and Kashmir have been proven to be utter nonsense and false.

Indian army, while it can be ruthless, is generally respectful to the civilian populace and for this reason is why india managed to defeat an afghan level insurgency in the early 2000

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
That ID can even be of our own agencies..
or fabricated to spread awareness.
Does not matter I agree we conduct these operations on our own people to catch some horny bastards but that does not matter who he shared it with could be us could be them the point is he shared the info fucking cunt selling country for bussy

Global Defence

New threads

Articles