India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

NutCracker

Country flag
Meanwhile in western IOR theatre.

redirecting y'all to Navy thread.

Randomly landed upon this snippet.Can't verify yet .
But ,That's the very close to the location where Chingchongs fishing trawlers are destroying the local ecosystem.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Hellfire still doged the question tho.
It's not the first time folks have died due to lack of Armour in the vehicle.
Ita 2023 and we can build vehicle of every requirement, it should be possible to build vehicle the Size or gypsies that can incorporate Armour.
We will have a mileage of 5 but at least it will save fellas.

What do they Mean when they say there was no other option.

Death will not be excused.

Indrajit

Country flag
Why afraid of that possibility... let it reach the crescendo.

& in revenge game the mighty should finish it... that's the rule of domination.

Russians played it in Chechnya & came out victorious.

We cannot let them set the rules... kabhi na kabhi ye hona tha... behtar hai abhi ho jaaye.

Whatever IA did was with illegal intruders on own territory... & what they did was on foreign territory.

They are not Pakistan army... if we can't play extremely dirty with Jihadis... how would we handle the pakis.
I know which side you play for. Others here may not, but I know. You should save your advice for your terrorist pals.

Indrajit

Country flag
Which video???
The terrorist propagandist that you quoted, who by the way deletes the bulk of his posts is doing his work here. He isn't one of us. He comes here to gloat and needle.

@ezsasa , I don't know if you had the time to notice but the person referred to deletes most of his propaganda posts, a sort of shoot & scoot policy. Enough time to be seen by a few but not long enough to be noticed by everyone, some of whom may recognize a pattern. See above (as in the original quoted post) for example - hinting at something but deleting it to leave no trace. Only seen because it was quoted. Maybe something you want to look at.

cereal killer

Country flag
Old infiltration routes getting active again.

Kotli, Bhimber, Akhnoor, RS Pura, Naushera etc in Jammu.

Local sarpanchs must be called for a meeting and told electricity and telecom services will be cut off, petrol pumps will be shut down, PHCs will be shut down, no state benefits will be given if villagers help/support militants.

Clock will be wound back to the stone age.

Impose this for a month.. will work better than beating them to a pulp.
Lol they won't do this stuff in Akhnoor sector... People are pro India... BJP leaders would not dare to anger them.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The terrorist propagandist that you quoted, who by the way deletes the bulk of his posts is doing his work here. He isn't one of us. He comes here to gloat and needle.

@ezsasa , I don't know if you had the time to notice but the person referred to deletes most of his propaganda posts, a sort of shoot & scoot policy. Enough time to be seen by a few but not long enough to be noticed by everyone, some of whom may recognize a pattern. See above (as in the original quoted post) for example - hinting at something but deleting it to leave no trace. Only seen because it was quoted. Maybe something you want to look at.
yes, and he has been made aware of his behaviour multiple times by various members.

NutCracker

Country flag

I've seen his twitter ID. He is not LARPer porky.

But yes, I have told him multiple times to not delete his posts.

Thread pe apna Comment Delete mar kar dena Bakasur....

Indrajit

Country flag
You are the moderator... why don't you check my ip and confirm my location before agreeing with a rabid dog who has gone mad for no reason.
:) Told you before, name calling won't stop me. I have seen enough to know what I'm dealing with.You don't fool me, ip or no ip.

Indrajit

Country flag
yes, and he has been made aware of his behaviour multiple times by various members.
Appreciate the reply but maybe non deletion must be enforced if the response remains poor. There is simply no reason to delete the bulk of one's posts unless the intention is to obfuscate. IMO, It is deliberately malevolent. Closer scrutiny won't hurt. (I'll end my intervention here, for now)

Vinash

Country flag
लोगों की गद्दारी पड़ गई भारी... पूंछ हमले से पहले आतंकियों ने की रेकी, गांव वालों ने की मदद.

No amount of fancy hardware can help when traitors are inside our land.

if as per what jaijagannath said is true about godi media, then nothing stops Bharath sarkar from taking action against these traitors, an action which should be a deterrent to such jihadi collaboration by jihadi sympathisers.

those not knowing Hindi kindly use Google translate.
A ruthless Army would clean out all the men folk in this village that collaborated with the terrorists.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles