India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

pankaj nema

Country flag
These brainwashed islamic savages don't deserve NITs and IITs in Kashmir.

They should be better off with Madrassas.
I really wish that Prathmesh Shinde type guys Do Not go to Srinagar

All they are doing is giving them a Chance to portray a False sense of Victimization

These Madrasa types will never change

Just get a degree and come back and then Troll them from your HOME

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
These brainwashed islamic savages don't deserve NITs and IITs.

They should be better off with Madrassas.
GoI is opening AIIMS & other massive institutions in Kashmir. The amount of infra development ongoing is at completely another scale in Kashmir.

The only way I see the solution to this problem selling Kashmiri lands to non-natives at throwaway prices & allowing weapons to be carried by non-Kashmiri civilians for self-defense.

Having fenced, protected colonies, sending in helpless migrant laborers, etc. won't work. You need greedy, aggressive, marital-race Hindus who are ready to fight for their land & don't run at the first sound of gunshots.

ChandraSingh

Country flag
....has only been achieved once in history, and that was the Soviet reformation of central Asian turks. Apart from that, it has never been done anywhere or anytime successfully.
Albania, a Muslim majority country in Europe, led by Marxist-Leninist Enver Hoxha, is another one such example. Even after 35 years since the downfall of Eastern Bloc, it is free from the bug of Islamism.

another_armchair

Country flag
Albania, a Muslim majority country in Europe, led by Marxist-Leninist Enver Hoxha, is another one such example. Even after 35 years since the downfall of Eastern Bloc, it is free from the bug of Islamism.
Albanians are the worst Islamic vermin in Eastern Europe.

They are at par with Pakis & Bangladeshis as far as organized and petty crime goes. Much worse, in many cases.

another_armchair

Country flag
Yeah... the kidnappers in "Taken" movie were Albanians who used to kidnap female tourists who were traveling alone to France & use them in prostitution business

I watched this movie more than 10 yrs ago... but on research I found Albanians actually do all sorts of big crimes in all major European countries.

Albanians were a menace even before arrival of Pakis, Arabs & Sub-saharan refugees in west European countries.
Albanians control the the female human trafficking network just as the Latinos & CIA control the drug supply chain.

Heard every hooker who ends up on the streets of Amsterdam has passed through an Albanian agent.

another_armchair

Country flag
Yeah... the kidnappers in "Taken" movie were Albanians who used to kidnap female tourists who were traveling alone to France & force them in prostitution business

I watched this movie more than 10 yrs ago... but on research I found Albanians actually do all sorts of big crimes in all major European countries.

Albanians were a menace even before arrival of Pakis, Arabs & Sub-saharan refugees in west European countries.

I saw the movie Taken in bits and pieces on youtube. I think the incident was a little exaggerated where they showed tourists getting kidnapped and auctioned off to elite clientele. Not sure that happens in the West.

Women in the West can be coaxed into prostitution for drugs, money whatever but to say that an organized criminal gang kidnaps female tourists and auctions them off into prostitution for years sounds a little hard to believe.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Just to answer your hard to believe part

There still are places in eastern Europe where heavy pocket psychos can purchase girls to rape/torture and then kill or kill and then rape...

Even typing this made me feel nauseated... but fact is fact
Damn.. brought back memories of watching 8mm.

Very disturbing movie.. watched it with a group of friends .. left us all sick towards the end.

ChandraSingh

Country flag
Albanians are the worst Islamic vermin in Eastern Europe.

They are at par with Pakis & Bangladeshis as far as organized and petty crime goes. Much worse, in many cases.
How many Albanians have been found in Islamist terror organizations? Al Qaida, ISIS, Boko Haram have members from ME to Africa. Whatever crimes you have mentioned are done in almost every country. Female trafficking is not really unique to Albanians or for that matter any other crime. My post was more about absence of Islamic fundamentalism and radicalism in Albania.

another_armchair

Country flag
How many Albanians have been found in Islamist terror organizations? Al Qaida, ISIS, Boko Haram have members from ME to Africa. Whatever crimes you have mentioned are done in almost every country. Female trafficking is not really unique to Albanians or for that matter any other crime. My post was more about absence of Islamic fundamentalism and radicalism in Albania.

🙏

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Seems Chink/Soviet way is the only way to deal with this menace... development/GDP & progress will not work with this specific lot of snowniggers from valley
It never will, trashmiri vermin doesn't care about any of that, and he will never care about that no matter how hard LG tries. They take all that development, privilege of selling shawls and other stuff in rest of the country, privilege of being able to study, get jobs, and start a business, access better healthcare in rest of the country etc for granted as some some birthright. Kashmir is an extremely tiny piece of land in whole of J&K, it simply can't sustain its existence as some independent country.

All this Sadbhavna bullshit doesn't work for them.
China's solution isn't sustainable either. They aren't able to reform the muzzies as much as keep them in line through constant fear. Once the pressure decreases, and the muzzies feel like they can get away with something, they'll 100% go back to their desert cult ways.

This is different from genuine reformation where you actually change their thought process and values, where you eventually don't need to deploy forces for them to behave. That has only been achieved once in history, and that was the Soviet reformation of central Asian turks. Apart from that, it has never been done anywhere or anytime successfully.
Problem isn't muzzies, problem is kashmiri muzzies. Such behaviour isn't visible in Jammu/Ladakh muslims or even in the pahari muslims within the valley. Trashmiris are a unique breed. It feels as if the workd haramkhor was made specifically for them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles