India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Same MMS which Pakistan OPENLY MOCKED beheading of our soldiers in their high commission INSIDE INDIA ITSELF.

MMS is an utter clown and imo, a complete traitor.
Can't say traitor but a lazy, old, powerless and weak PM. He had good intentions but couldn't implement bcz of so much pressure from 10 janpath.

Master Chief

Country flag
Terrorism was already decreasing from 2009
Infact things got worse till 2018 but due to covid and other geopolitical issues the terrorism has decreased
Infact post 2014 major attacks were on military and only few were answered and guess what during election👇
YOU clowns don't realize.. the unspoken truth.. what happens in Kashmir, whether the deaths of Soldiers or civilians is tolerable, as long as death and destruction is limited to Kashmir.. .
The foremost duty of the security establishment is to stop mass casualty terror attacks in core economic centers like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad etc.. because all major economic activity and investment needs security, and such bombings as 26/11 take a toll on the country's long term economic future, by indirectly increasing the cost of Capital..
It is here that Manmohan and Congress failed, and it is here that Modi government shined.. I can't think of any Major terrorist attack striking the country's core cities during Modi's time..
I hope fellow clowns on the thread remember for the next 10 years, that soldiers are expendable, and exist to protect the country's civilian and economic core..

JBH22

Azaad

Country flag
Another one :devil: ?
I could be mistaken but apart from the fact that a lot of them seem to owe their allegiance to LeT the only tanzeem which is Punjabi Mussalman dominated & enjoys the trust of Fauji Foundation , why aren't we seeing terrorists owing allegiance to JeM or other such tanzeems majori or minor being targeted. That's coz the JeM isn't trusted by Fauji Foundation not to be a loose cannon hence is not the tanzeem of choice of the latter.

So how does this matter you may ask ? Good question. I've a gut feeling the TTP is eliminating tanzeems that they believe may oppose them when they come down to the Punjab to launch their campaign since as of now this TTP campaign seems confined to KPK + FATA & Balochistan which aren't the core territories of Fauji Foundation . In other words casualties - civilian or otherwise doesn't affect them much . But a shift of action into the Heartland of Paxtan namely Punjab & Sind will completely change the dynamics.

So why would TTP eliminate the LeT & not the army paramilitaries , levyies , police etc . They will eliminate the latter too but as of now the army is very reluctant to confront the TTP directly as this could further complicate matters at their end in times like these . What they could choose to do is outsource this war to their favorite tanzeem - the LeT . This could well be TTPs way of pre empting such a move .

Just my 2 cents .

Varoon2

Country flag
Hes a bloody traitor.

Still pains my heart we did zilch after 26/11.
Not directly disputing this, but there was a noticeable increase in deadly bomb blasts in Pakistan for 2 years after 26/11. If it wasn't some Indian hand, it was karma! And not defending MMS.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles