India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Brood Father

Country flag
Really, very dirty war our men are fighting. May Ishwar bless them with great life and prosperity.
Well , I find this situation to be favorable to us as this gives our boys some combat experience which is otherwise non existent.
Also this makes our army one of the best to handle urban warfare.
Yes there are risk of casualties but army more or less are now able to minimize them due to their SOP.
The need of our is to get CRPF / BSF for such CI/CT operations so that incase of full blown war they can effectively deal with tangos.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Well , I find this situation to be favorable to us as this gives our boys some combat experience which is otherwise non existent.
Also this makes our army one of the best to handle urban warfare.
Yes there are risk of casualties but army more or less are now able to minimize them due to their SOP.
The need of our is to get CRPF / BSF for such CI/CT operations so that incase of full blown war they can effectively deal with tangos.
Can't disagree. Looking at war in Ukraine (left few comments at the start of that thread) and as our region will become more saturated with population, with the rise of a lot of cities/suburban centers this experience will be carry-over with a lot of value.

I am happy to be called less-read but I wonder if we have any good books on this Kashmir suburban warfare especially on tactical details.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
In true tradition of upholding the undying spirit of everlasting condemnation, NindaNation does it again - We condemn.

But this condemnation does help as a smokescreen.

Nobody gives a shit when Puki's die like insects in FATA, NWFP and Balochistan.
We should sanction her and in case she ever dares visit Bharath have her strip and cavity searched and then deport her back in economy cattle class on a crowded air india with shitty food

samsaptaka

Country flag
Forces use a Jimmy rigged Flame thrower for when things get birds-in-a-cage
View attachment 152246
Totally dig that flame thrower. Must be made compulsory for every encounter. So that once pigs are culled, they should be slow roasted and charred using that flame thrower. Will prevent them getting the promised 72 land

samsaptaka

Country flag
That was nothing. Watch this, Bomb exploded right behind J&K governor when he was delivering his Republic day speech.

Remember this watching as a kid.

Woah, did he survive ?

another_armchair

Country flag
OFB makes the AK-630.

1650821114554.png

If only we could have a 7.62 version, set it up with a BEL fire controller and mount it on a static or moving platform. Come on, we have seen worse abominations of the INSAS...this would be worth a try but I wonder if our frugal, bullet case collecting army would agree to a six barrel minigun going brrrrrrrrr after drones in full auto.

rone

Country flag
They seemed to have spotted the drone but did not shoot at it?
Because they where spotted by DJ marvic 2 which is so small and need better accuracy to shoot it down also they are in cornered standoff if they move make any sudden action snipers already marked them they want army to push and using the cover they will spray the ak which will gave them enough time to create a diversion and escape,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles