India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Have you checked the graph of Terrorist killed every year even once in your life?
That is a statistic which has no bearing on what the general kashmiri abdul thinks about hindus and bharath. Op Sadbhavana results in loss of our precious soldiers due to restricted RoE and pampering of sullahs, who internally are not inclined to support Bharath. Otherwise why is terrorism still continuing even after 30 years of Sadbhavana ? For me saving one jawans life is more important than pandering to the sentiments of a rabid jihadi abdul population who support pakistan. So you may cite stats upon stats saying sadbhavana is working, but for me it has not and will not , not unless more than 90% of abduls in kashmir support Bharath and agree to give back capture land from KPs.

SGOperative

Country flag
That is a statistic which has no bearing on what the general kashmiri abdul thinks about hindus and bharath. Op Sadbhavana results in loss of our precious soldiers due to restricted RoE and pampering of sullahs, who internally are not inclined to support Bharath. Otherwise why is terrorism still continuing even after 30 years of Sadbhavana ? For me saving one jawans life is more important than pandering to the sentiments of a rabid jihadi abdul population who support pakistan. So you may cite stats upon stats saying sadbhavana is working, but for me it has not and will not , not unless more than 90% of abduls in kashmir support Bharath and agree to give back capture land from KPs.
I have one word for you "Clown", "StAsTics dont matttter vroooo". If you think All the Kashmiris Hate and Hate only then dont bring Pakistan next time when Birth of Terrorism is mentioned.

samsaptaka

Country flag
then dont bring Pakistan next time when Birth of Terrorism is mentioned.
Right, so I am the clown when you are the one saying Pakistan and birth of terror are not connected ? Nice. One does not need to be a genius to see that Op Sadbhavna has borne MINIMAL fruit. Why is it that stone pelting still continues at the sight of a COIN op ? Sadbhavna whither ? Stop blindly supporting all of IA's policies, and stop the personal attacks. I didn't say ALL, I said the % of population who don't support hindus/bharath is much more than those who do, hence Sadbhavana is a failure. Get that into your thick skull, CLOWN

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This(SPIKE-NLOS) is 3rd purchase this year which is raising eyebrows...

The first 2 I have described in below post👇

Definitely something is going to happen this year.

The picture of a vertical envelopement Air-Land operation getting firm in my mind.

Would also mention... Indian army regular units & SF use 3 versions of Spike: SR, MR & LR-2.
Neither I understood anything nor u want us to understand but
If you do mind then pls tell what conflict do you mean
Is it between us and Pakistan or China or conflict somewhere else which will have effect on us

SGOperative

Country flag
Right, so I am the clown when you are the one saying Pakistan and birth of terror are not connected ? Nice. One does not need to be a genius to see that Op Sadbhavna has borne MINIMAL fruit. Why is it that stone pelting still continues at the sight of a COIN op ? Sadbhavna whither ? Stop blindly supporting all of IA's policies, and stop the personal attacks. I didn't say ALL, I said the % of population who don't support hindus/bharath is much more than those who do, hence Sadbhavana is a failure. Get that into your thick skull, CLOWN
Supppooort the Hindus vroo while you keep calling out the Muslimsssss Vroo they dont support us vrooo.
The State of Jammu and Kashmir has little to no industrial capacity and is heavily dependent on one or two sectors, most families there are not super rich, Give them money they will throw stones anywhere. You are the CLOWN because you dont know jack shit, and think that one fine day some how all the Kashmiris will change their mind, I know this is a circle jerk here but that kind of BS is some next level. The Decline of Terrorism is a testimony of the CT efforts including op Sadbhavna.

samsaptaka

Country flag
and think that one fine day some how all the Kashmiris will change their mind,
Clown, I did not claim this, show me where ? In fact, I know they may never change, hence Sadbhavna is a wasted effort with minimal returns. Got it ? Get out of my sight now.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I have one word for you "Clown", "StAsTics dont matttter vroooo". If you think All the Kashmiris Hate and Hate only then dont bring Pakistan next time when Birth of Terrorism is mentioned.
Kashmiris main support for terrorism comes from Islam not from freedom or a better quality of life.

They must be made leave their faith by dejure or defacto by making various practices unsustainable.

It is the same reason for Pakistan's terrorism.

There is alignment between Pakistan and kashmiri terrorist goals.also we destroy terrorism in Kashmir by slowly squeezing it's population with killing of male youth inclined to terrorism,do not allow them to meld into civilian life.actively make them join militancy and encounter them.target finances of terrorists and their organization's.isolate and humiliate pro terrorist people in all gov and private institutions.force a standard of living in the rest that will result in perpetual low tfr.bring business to the valley.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
rehne do app, uske sath app krlena convo age
I don't really care for the Kashmiris unless they are prodharmic.they are just fodder to be assimilated and their culture(read- invaders culture) is not that valuable to a nationalist atheist like me.I want their whole culture to be assimilated into nothingness as ethnically and on the topic of religion,I have no affinity with them.they are a small population,.they must be soft uyghered.

India needs people who can do things forcefully and make our OTHERS submit.lack of that is what is causing rohingya and bangladeshi illegals to not get deported or shot.

Seriously,we need to downsize our population anyways,1.4 billion is just too much,why not cause population busts and lower marriage rates among these problematic communities through various schemes and laws to bring about total population control.

Sometimes I think I am Chinese person born in india.their contemporary way of thinking not unlike mine.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles